Which is the Cnb Bank branch in Bucyrus Ohio?
Its Cnb Bank branch in Bucyrus is located at 1605 Marion Road Bucyrus, Ohio.
Table of Contents
Cnb Bank Branch Location in 1605 Marion Road Bucyrus, Ohio
Cnb Bank was established in Jan 27, 1934 and headquartered in One South Second Street Clearfield, Pennsylvania 16830. Cnb Bank became a member of the FDIC insured after Feb 9, 1934.
1605 Marion Road Bucyrus, Ohio is one of Cnb Bank branch offices in Bucyrus Ohio. Cnb Bank Bucyrus Branch has been providing services to customers from the time Sep 17, 1990. You can contact this Cnb Bank Bucyrus Branch through customer service phone number (419) 562-2600.
Cnb Bank Bucyrus Branch offers regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking you can visit Cnb Bank official website www.CNBBank.bank.
Cnb Bank Hours in 1605 Marion Road Bucyrus, Ohio
|Monday||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
Cnb Bank Address Map in 1605 Marion Road Bucyrus, Ohio
Cnb Bank in 1605 Marion Road Bucyrus, Ohio (FAQs)
What is Cnb Bank Phone Number in 1605 Marion Road Bucyrus, Ohio?
The phone number of Cnb Bank is (419) 562-2600.
What is Cnb Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Cnb Bank is www.CNBBank.bank.
What is the Post Code of Cnb Bank in 1605 Marion Road Bucyrus, Ohio?
What Time Does Cnb Bank Open and Close in Bucyrus Branch – 1605 Marion Road
Monday (8:30 AM – 4:30 PM)
Tuesday (8:30 AM – 4:30 PM)
Wednesday (8:30 AM – 4:30 PM)
Thursday (8:30 AM – 4:30 PM)
Friday (8:30 AM – 5:30 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Cnb Bank to Another in Bucyrus Branch – 1605 Marion Road
There are several methods to transfer funds between Cnb Bank to another in Bucyrus.
1. The most common way is to use wire transfers. This is when Cnb Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will then be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is when the Cnb Bank will communicate with each other via the ACH network, and the money is transferred in this manner. This typically takes a few days.
3. You could also make use of a service like PayPal and Venmo to transfer funds from Cnb Bank into another. These services are usually immediate and you could set them up to send money on a regular basis.
4. You can also simply withdraw money from Cnb Bank and then deposit it into the other. This might not be the best choice if you’re transferring a large amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you need to get the cash fast.
How to Open a Cnb Bank Account in Bucyrus Branch – 1605 Marion Road
There are a few things you need to know before opening an Cnb Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the process to help you open the Cnb Bank account without any stress.
The first thing to decide is the type of Cnb Bank account you’d like to create. There are numerous types of Cnb Bank accounts, which is why it’s essential to choose one that is right for you. Research and compare various Cnb Bank accounts to identify the one that is best suited to your requirements.
Once you’ve chosen the Cnb Bank account, the next step is to collect the necessary documents. The majority of Cnb Bank accounts will require some basic details like your address, name and Social Security number. You may also need to provide proof of income or identification.
Once you have all required documents, the second step would be to start the account. It can be done on the internet by phone, online, and in person, at the branch location. When you first open the account you’ll be required to deposit your initial funds. It’s usually a small amount that is like $25.
After your account is open You’ll have to begin using it. This means you can make withdrawals and deposits whenever you need to. Also, you’ll need to keep track of the balance on your account so that you don’t go overdrawn.
Making an Cnb Bank account is a straightforward procedure, but you need to take your time and select the best Cnb Bank account for your needs. With a little investigation and preparation, you can open an account without any stress.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Cnb Bank Account
You can open a Cnb Bank account once you have the Social Security number. There is no age limit however, most banks will require that you be at minimum 18 years old in order to create an account on your own. Some banks will permit you to open a joint account along with parents or guardians when you are under 18.
How to Close a Cnb Bank Account in Bucyrus Branch – 1605 Marion Road
It’s a big trouble to close the Cnb Bank account. Here are some tips to make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Cnb Bank and request to close your account.
3. Follow their instructions carefully.
4. Withdraw any remaining money from the account.
5. Refuse to debit any standing or direct debit orders attached to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards that are associated with the account.
7. Make sure you receive written confirmation from Cnb Bank that your account has been closed.