Civista Bank is a privately-owned bank that was developed in 1884 and has branches in Sandusky and Ohio. The company was formed as Civista Bancshares which offers its customers premium quality of services and products. Internet banking covers financial stability, as well as the depth of understanding.
If you’re unclear about your account balance, or whether a specific audit has been approved or not, Civista Bank’s internet banking provides you with 24 hours a week service to let clients know something more after just several steps. The below guidelines are very helpful for the clients to get into the internet banking system at Civista Bank.
Table of Contents
How to Log in in to Civista Bank Online Banking
Complete the form below if you have already authorized to register into Netbanking.
- To connect to the Civista Bank website, launch the page at www.civistabank.com.
- Within the internet banking portion, input the Net Teller id, and press the ‘Go’ button.
- Insert the Net Teller Code to log in.
When the account details are correct, you’ll then be able to get into your profile.
Forgotten Password / Log in ID
If you do not recall the internet banking details of the Civista Bank, kindly fill out the form below:
- Get access to the bank’s web main page & write your Net Teller id in the internet banking column.
- Select the ‘Restore Password’ option.
- Simply type in all the information such as the Net Teller Id, your email as well as the title of the mail.
You will get a message with a link through which you can restore your code.
How to enroll for Civista Bank
Civista Banking clients can sign up over the web for internet banking. Follow the guideline here for Sign up process:
- When you are redirected towards the homepage of the banking you can press the ‘Sign Up’ under the internet banking section.
- Check the terms and conditions of Net Teller internet banking, then click on the ‘I AGREE.’
- Enter throughout the necessary information including Social security number, mobile number, account details, and click on “CONTINUE”.
When the identification is checked by the program this will lead you through the next process of validation..
Manage your Civista Bank online account
- See Transaction Overview.
- Pay directly the mortgage.
- Check claims.
- Watch funds as well as plan repeated transfers.
- Avoid settlements.
- Modify Audits.
Civista Bank Hours of Operations
|Monday||8:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M|
|Tuesday||8:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M|
|Wednesday||8:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M|
|Thursday||8:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M|
|Friday||8:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M|
|Saturday||8:00 A.M to Noon|
Civista Bank Customer Support and Other Information
|Address||100 E. Water Street
Sandusky, Ohio 44870
|Customer Support Email||[email protected]|
|Mobile Apps||iOS App
|Report Lost/Stolen Card|| Debit Card- 1-800-604-9368
Credit Card- 1-800-558-3424