Where is the City Bank branch in Abilene Texas?
Its City Bank branch in Abilene is located at 2 Village Drive, Suite 100 Abilene, Texas.
Table of Contents
City Bank Branch Location in 2 Village Drive, Suite 100 Abilene, Texas
City Bank was established in Apr 13, 1984 and headquartered in 5219 City Bank Parkway Lubbock, Texas 79407. City Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance in Apr 13, 1984.
2 Village Drive, Suite 100 Abilene, Texas is one of City Bank branch offices located in Abilene Texas. City Bank Abilene Branch has been providing services to these customers since Establishment of branch. Contact the City Bank Abilene Branch via customer service number .
City Bank Abilene Branch offers regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking go to City Bank official website www.city.bank.
City Bank Hours in 2 Village Drive, Suite 100 Abilene, Texas
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
City Bank Address Map in 2 Village Drive, Suite 100 Abilene, Texas
City Bank in 2 Village Drive, Suite 100 Abilene, Texas (FAQs)
What is City Bank Phone Number in 2 Village Drive, Suite 100 Abilene, Texas?
The phone number of City Bank is .
What is City Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for City Bank is www.city.bank.
What is the Post Code of City Bank in 2 Village Drive, Suite 100 Abilene, Texas?
What Time Does City Bank Open and Close in Abilene Branch – 2 Village Drive, Suite 100
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from City Bank to Another in Abilene Branch – 2 Village Drive, Suite 100
There are a few different methods to transfer funds to City Bank to another one in Abilene.
1. The most common way is to make use of wire transfers. This is the method where City Bank will send the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The funds will appear in the account within a few days.
2. Another option to transfer money is through the ACH transfer. This is when the City Bank will connect with each other via the ACH network, and the money will be transferred this way. This usually takes a few days.
3. It is also possible to use services like PayPal or Venmo to transfer funds from City Bank into another. These are typically immediate and you could create them to transfer money on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always take cash out of City Bank and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the best option if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you’re looking to transfer cash fast.
How to Open a City Bank Account in Abilene Branch – 2 Village Drive, Suite 100
There are some things you should do before you can open the City Bank account. The first thing you need to decide on is the appropriate City Bank account. There are a variety of City Bank accounts out there, so it’s important to conduct your research prior to you decide which one is best for your needs.
Once you’ve chosen the City Bank account, the next step is gathering all the necessary documents. This includes the Social Security number, photo ID, and proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 to open an account.
When you’ve got all of the documents required and documents, you’re ready to set up up your account! The process is easy and takes only less than a few minutes. All you have to do is fill out an application form and then deposit your money in the bank account.
Now that you know how to start a City Bank account, there’s no excuse to not start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a City Bank Account
You can create an City Bank account once you have an Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement, although most banks require that you be at minimum 18 years old in order to open an account for yourself. Certain banks might allow you to open a joint account with a parent or guardian when you are under 18.
How to Close a City Bank Account in Abilene Branch – 2 Village Drive, Suite 100
It might seem like a daunting process, but closing the City Bank account is actually quite easy. These are the steps you must follow:
1. Take your documents. You’ll require your latest City Bank statement and a voided check from your account you wish to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account on the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative may ask you for your account number and other identifiable information. They might also inquire about why you are closing the account.
4. Cancel any automated payments. If you have any automated payments associated with this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. Once the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.