Which is the Citizens Tri branch in Dunlap Tennessee?
Its Citizens Tri branch in Dunlap is located at State Highway 28 And Us Highway 127 Dunlap, Tennessee.
Table of Contents
Citizens Tri Branch Location in State Highway 28 And Us Highway 127 Dunlap, Tennessee
Citizens Tri was established in Oct 2, 1972 and headquartered in 15699 Rankin Avenue Dunlap, Tennessee 37327. Citizens Tri became a member of FDIC insured in Oct 2, 1972.
State Highway 28 And Us Highway 127 Dunlap, Tennessee is one of Citizens Tri branch offices in Dunlap Tennessee. Citizens Tri Dunlap Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since May 31, 1977. Contact this Citizens Tri Dunlap Branch through customer service phone number (423) 949-2173.
Citizens Tri Dunlap Branch also provide regular banking services. For drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking go to Citizens Tri official website www.ctcbonline.com.
Citizens Tri Hours in State Highway 28 And Us Highway 127 Dunlap, Tennessee
|Monday||8:00 AM – 4:00 AM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 4:00 AM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 4:00 AM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 4:00 AM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 5:00 AM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Citizens Tri Address Map in State Highway 28 And Us Highway 127 Dunlap, Tennessee
Citizens Tri in State Highway 28 And Us Highway 127 Dunlap, Tennessee (FAQs)
What is Citizens Tri Phone Number in State Highway 28 And Us Highway 127 Dunlap, Tennessee?
The number for Citizens Tri is (423) 949-2173.
What is Citizens Tri Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Citizens Tri is www.ctcbonline.com.
What is the Post Code of Citizens Tri in State Highway 28 And Us Highway 127 Dunlap, Tennessee?
What Time Does Citizens Tri Open and Close in Dunlap Branch – State Highway 28 And Us Highway 127
Monday (8:00 AM – 4:00 AM)
Tuesday (8:00 AM – 4:00 AM)
Wednesday (8:00 AM – 4:00 AM)
Thursday (8:00 AM – 4:00 AM)
Friday (8:00 AM – 5:00 AM)
Saturday (8:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Citizens Tri to Another in Dunlap Branch – State Highway 28 And Us Highway 127
There are several ways to transfer funds between Citizens Tri to another one in Dunlap.
1. The most common way is to make use of the wire transfer. This is when Citizens Tri will send the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The funds will be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer money is to use the ACH transfer. This is when the Citizens Tri will be able to communicate with each other through the ACH network and the money is transferred this way. This typically takes a few days as well.
3. It is also possible to use services like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money between Citizens Tri to another. These are typically quick and you can set them up to send money on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always simply withdraw money from Citizens Tri and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the most efficient option when you’re transferring a large amount of money, however it’s an option if you need to get the cash quickly.
How to Open a Citizens Tri Account in Dunlap Branch – State Highway 28 And Us Highway 127
There are a few things you need to complete before opening a Citizens Tri account. The first thing you need to do is select the correct Citizens Tri account. There are numerous Citizens Tri accounts available It’s crucial to research your options before you choose which one is the best for you.
After you’ve selected the Citizens Tri account The next step is to gather all the documents you need. These include documents like your Social Security number, photo ID and evidence of address. You’ll also need to have at minimum $25 to open an account.
After you have all the required documents, it’s time to open your account! The process is simple and takes just a few minutes. All you need to do is fill out an application form and then deposit your funds in the bank account.
Now that you’ve learned how to start a Citizens Tri account, there’s no excuse to not begin saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Citizens Tri Account
You can create a Citizens Tri account when you’ve got an Social Security number. There is no age limit, although most banks require that you’re at 18 to create an account on your own. Some banks will permit you to create a joint bank account with an adult or parent if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Citizens Tri Account in Dunlap Branch – State Highway 28 And Us Highway 127
It can be a real pain to close an Citizens Tri account. Here are some tips to make it easier.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding payments.
2. Contact Citizens Tri and request to end your current account.
3. Follow their directions attentively.
4. Take any money remaining from the account.
5. Cancel any direct debits or standing orders that are linked to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a written confirmation from the Citizens Tri the account is shut down.