Where is Citizens Tri branch in Dunlap Tennessee?
Its Citizens Tri branch in Dunlap is located at 15699 Rankin Avenue Dunlap, Tennessee.
Table of Contents
Citizens Tri Branch Location in 15699 Rankin Avenue Dunlap, Tennessee
Citizens Tri was established in Oct 2, 1972 and headquartered in 15699 Rankin Avenue Dunlap, Tennessee 37327. Citizens Tri became a member of the FDIC insured in Oct 2, 1972.
15699 Rankin Avenue Dunlap, Tennessee is one of Citizens Tri branch offices located in Dunlap Tennessee. Citizens Tri Dunlap Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since Oct 2, 1972. Contact this Citizens Tri Dunlap Branch by calling the customer service number (423) 949-2173.
Citizens Tri Dunlap Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking services go to Citizens Tri official website www.ctcbonline.com.
Citizens Tri Hours in 15699 Rankin Avenue Dunlap, Tennessee
|Monday||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Citizens Tri Address Map in 15699 Rankin Avenue Dunlap, Tennessee
Citizens Tri in 15699 Rankin Avenue Dunlap, Tennessee (FAQs)
What is Citizens Tri Phone Number in 15699 Rankin Avenue Dunlap, Tennessee?
The number for Citizens Tri is (423) 949-2173.
What is Citizens Tri Online Banking Website?
Official website for Citizens Tri is www.ctcbonline.com.
What is the Post Code of Citizens Tri in 15699 Rankin Avenue Dunlap, Tennessee?
What Time Does Citizens Tri Open and Close in Dunlap Branch – 15699 Rankin Avenue
Monday (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Saturday (8:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Citizens Tri to Another in Dunlap Branch – 15699 Rankin Avenue
There are many ways to transfer funds between Citizens Tri to another in Dunlap.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of wire transfers. This is when Citizens Tri sends the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The funds will appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring money is to use the ACH transfer. This is when the Citizens Tri will connect with each other through the ACH network, and the money is transferred that way. This usually takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money from Citizens Tri in another. These services usually are quick and you can set them up to send cash on a regular basis.
4. You can also take cash out of Citizens Tri and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the best choice if you’re transferring a significant amount of cash, but it’s a viable option if you need to get the money quickly.
How to Open a Citizens Tri Account in Dunlap Branch – 15699 Rankin Avenue
There are some things you should know prior to opening a Citizens Tri account. This guide will take you through the steps so that you can set up a Citizens Tri account without any stress.
The first thing you need to decide is the type of Citizens Tri account you want to open. There are numerous types of Citizens Tri accounts, which is why it’s crucial to select the one that’s right for you. Conduct some research and look at various Citizens Tri accounts to identify the best fit for your needs.
Once you’ve chosen a Citizens Tri account then your next task is to collect the required documents. Most Citizens Tri accounts will require some basic information , such as your address, name as well as your Social Security number. It is also possible to show proof of income or identification.
After you have the necessary documents, the following step will be to actually open the account. It can be done on the internet by phone, online, or in person at a branch. When you first open your account you’ll need to deposit an initial amount. This is typically a small amount of money that is like $25.
After you have opened your account, you’ll need to start using it. This means making deposits and withdrawals when needed. It is also important to keep track of your account balance so that you don’t draw too much on your account.
The process of opening a Citizens Tri account is a straightforward procedure, but you need to take your time to choose the right Citizens Tri account that meets your requirements. With a bit of investigation and preparation, you can create an account with no tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Citizens Tri Account
You can create an Citizens Tri account as soon as you have a Social Security number. There is no age limit however, most banks will require that you be at 18 to open an account on your own. Certain banks might allow you to open a joint account along with parents or guardians when you are under 18.
How to Close a Citizens Tri Account in Dunlap Branch – 15699 Rankin Avenue
It’s often a pain to close a Citizens Tri account. Here are some tips to help you make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Citizens Tri and request that you shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their instructions attentively.
4. Take any money remaining out of the bank account.
5. Refuse to debit any standing or direct debit orders that are linked to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards that are associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a written confirmation from the Citizens Tri to confirm that the businessname account was closed.