Which is the Citizens State Bank branch in Zapata Texas?
This Citizens State Bank branch in Zapata is located at 134 S. Us Hwy 83 Zapata, Texas.
Table of Contents
Citizens State Bank Branch Location in 134 S. Us Hwy 83 Zapata, Texas
Citizens State Bank was established in May 15, 1978 and headquartered in 1709 Grant Street Roma, Texas 78584. Citizens State Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance after May 15, 1978.
134 S. Us Hwy 83 Zapata, Texas is one of Citizens State Bank branch offices located in Zapata Texas. Citizens State Bank Zapata Branch has been offering services to these customers since May 13, 2014. Contact the Citizens State Bank Zapata Branch through customer service phone number (956) 849-2311.
Citizens State Bank Zapata Branch also provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services go to Citizens State Bank official website www.csbroma.com.
Citizens State Bank Hours in 134 S. Us Hwy 83 Zapata, Texas
|Monday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Citizens State Bank Address Map in 134 S. Us Hwy 83 Zapata, Texas
Citizens State Bank in 134 S. Us Hwy 83 Zapata, Texas (FAQs)
What is Citizens State Bank Phone Number in 134 S. Us Hwy 83 Zapata, Texas?
The number for Citizens State Bank is (956) 849-2311.
What is Citizens State Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Citizens State Bank is www.csbroma.com.
What is the Post Code of Citizens State Bank in 134 S. Us Hwy 83 Zapata, Texas?
What Time Does Citizens State Bank Open and Close in Zapata Branch – 134 S. Us Hwy 83
Monday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Citizens State Bank to Another in Zapata Branch – 134 S. Us Hwy 83
There are several methods to transfer money from Citizens State Bank to another account in Zapata.
1. The most common way is to make use of the wire transfer. This is where the Citizens State Bank will send the money electronically to the receiving bank. The funds will show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring money is through an ACH transfer. This is where the Citizens State Bank will be able to communicate with each other via the ACH network and the money will be transferred this way. It usually takes a couple of days, but it can take longer.
3. You can also use a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money from Citizens State Bank into another. These services are usually instant and you can even configure them to send money on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could just withdraw cash from Citizens State Bank and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the most efficient option when you’re moving a significant amount of cash, but it’s a viable option if you’re in need of money quickly.
How to Open a Citizens State Bank Account in Zapata Branch – 134 S. Us Hwy 83
There are a few points you must know before opening an Citizens State Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the procedure to help you open the Citizens State Bank account without any stress.
The first thing you need to do is figure out what kind of Citizens State Bank account you’d like to create. There are numerous types of Citizens State Bank accounts, so it’s crucial to select the one that’s right for you. Conduct some research and then compare the various Citizens State Bank accounts to determine the most suitable one for your requirements.
After you’ve selected the Citizens State Bank account then you’ll need to gather the required documents. Most Citizens State Bank accounts require basic details like your name, address and Social Security number. You may also need to show proof of income or proof of identification.
Once you have all the necessary documents then the next step is to actually open the account. This can be done online, over the phone, or in person at a branch location. When you first open the account you’ll be required to deposit an initial amount. This is typically a small amount of money that is like $25.
After you have opened your account You’ll have to begin using it. This includes you can make withdrawals and deposits as needed. It is also important to monitor the balance of your account to ensure you don’t overdraw your account.
Opening an Citizens State Bank account is an easy procedure, but you need to take your time and choose the right Citizens State Bank account to meet your requirements. With a little investigation and preparation, you can get an account open without tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Citizens State Bank Account
There is no set minimum age to open an Citizens State Bank account. Certain credit unions and banks may require that you be 18 years old, while others allow you to open an account at any age , with the help of a parent or guardian who is a co-signer.
If you’re under the age of 18 and are looking to start an account with Citizens State Bank account, make sure you bring your parent or guardian so they can be a joint owner of the account. This will allow them to have the power to keep track of your account activity and help you learn how to manage your finances in a responsible manner. Once you reach 18years old, you’ll be able to take full control of the account and make all the decisions for yourself.
The ideal time to begin thinking about opening a Citizens State Bank account is the moment you begin earning income through a part-time work, allowance, or other sources. This gives you a chance to start saving and learning about managing your cash prior to when you need to use it for more complicated financial transactions like taking out a loan or using credit cards.
How to Close a Citizens State Bank Account in Zapata Branch – 134 S. Us Hwy 83
It might appear like a daunting job however, closing the Citizens State Bank account is actually simple. Here are the steps you need to take:
1. Collect all of your documents. You’ll require your latest Citizens State Bank statement as well as a voided check from your account you wish to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account over the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative may require your account number, as well as other identifiable information. They might also inquire about what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automated payments. If you have any automated payments set up on this account, make sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. Once the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any funds that remain.