Which is the Citizens Bank branch in Syracuse New York?
Its Citizens Bank branch in Syracuse is located at 2515 Erie Boulevard Syracuse, New York.
Table of Contents
Citizens Bank Branch Location in 2515 Erie Boulevard Syracuse, New York
Citizens Bank was established in May 13, 2005 and headquartered in One Citizens Plaza Providence, Rhode Island 02903. Citizens Bank became a member of FDIC insured after May 13, 2005.
2515 Erie Boulevard Syracuse, New York is one of Citizens Bank branch offices located in Syracuse New York. Citizens Bank Syracuse Branch has been offering services to these customers since Jun 23, 2003. You can reach this Citizens Bank Syracuse Branch through customer service phone number (315) 446-3131.
Citizens Bank Syracuse Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Citizens Bank official website www.citizensbank.com.
Citizens Bank Hours in 2515 Erie Boulevard Syracuse, New York
|Monday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
Citizens Bank Address Map in 2515 Erie Boulevard Syracuse, New York
Citizens Bank in 2515 Erie Boulevard Syracuse, New York (FAQs)
What is Citizens Bank Phone Number in 2515 Erie Boulevard Syracuse, New York?
The number for Citizens Bank is (315) 446-3131.
What is Citizens Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Citizens Bank is www.citizensbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Citizens Bank in 2515 Erie Boulevard Syracuse, New York?
What Time Does Citizens Bank Open and Close in Syracuse Branch – 2515 Erie Boulevard
Monday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Tuesday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Wednesday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Thursday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Friday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Saturday (10:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Sunday (11:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Citizens Bank to Another in Syracuse Branch – 2515 Erie Boulevard
There are many reasons why you may have to transfer funds from Citizens Bank in Syracuse to another. Maybe you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your current Citizens Bank account and create a new one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to cut down on the cost of charges. No matter what the case, this is very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how to transfer funds from one bank to the other:
1. Log into your online Citizens Bank bank account.
2. Find the section for transferring funds as well as making payments. This could be called different depending on the bank you use however it is accessible from the main menu of your banking online portal.
3. Enter the routing number of the other bank. This is the nine digit code that identifies the bank. This can be found on the other bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. Enter the account number that you would like to transfer the funds to. This can also be found on the other bank’s website , or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount of money you wish to transfer.
6. Review the information to ensure it’s correct, then hit the submit button or verify.
The procedure is slightly different when you’re moving money between accounts in the exact same institution. In that case there is no need to input a routing number because the funds remain in the same bank.
The entire process is likely to take a few minutes after which the money will be available in the other account in just one day.
How to Open a Citizens Bank Account in Syracuse Branch – 2515 Erie Boulevard
There are a few things you should do before you can open an Citizens Bank account. First, you have to do is select the correct Citizens Bank account. There are numerous Citizens Bank accounts to choose from It’s crucial to research your options before you choose which one is best for your needs.
Once you’ve chosen a Citizens Bank account The next step is to gather all the documents you need. That includes your Social Security number, photo ID, and proof of address. It is also necessary to have at least $25 in order to set up an account.
Once you’ve got all the necessary documents, it’s time to open up your account! The process is simple and takes only less than a few minutes. All you have be able to complete out an application form and then deposit your funds in the bank account.
Now that you’ve learned how to create an Citizens Bank account you have no reason to not begin saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Citizens Bank Account
You can open an Citizens Bank account once you have the Social Security number. There is no age limit but most banks insist that you be at 18 to open an account on your own. Some banks will permit you to open a joint account along with an adult or parent when you are under 18.
How to Close a Citizens Bank Account in Syracuse Branch – 2515 Erie Boulevard
It’s a big pain to close a Citizens Bank account. Here are some suggestions to help you make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Citizens Bank and request that you close your account.
3. Follow their instructions attentively.
4. Withdraw any remaining money from the account.
5. You can cancel any standing or direct debit orders linked to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards that are associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a written confirmation from Citizens Bank to confirm that the businessname account was closed.