Where is Citizens Bank branch in Lincoln New Hampshire?
This Citizens Bank branch in Lincoln is located at 10 Lumber Yard Road Lincoln, New Hampshire.
Table of Contents
Citizens Bank Branch Location in 10 Lumber Yard Road Lincoln, New Hampshire
Citizens Bank was established in May 13, 2005 and headquartered in One Citizens Plaza Providence, Rhode Island 02903. Citizens Bank became a member of FDIC insurance at May 13, 2005.
10 Lumber Yard Road Lincoln, New Hampshire is one of Citizens Bank branch offices located in Lincoln New Hampshire. Citizens Bank Lincoln Branch has been providing services to customers from the time Sep 12, 1963. Contact this Citizens Bank Lincoln Branch via customer service number (603) 745-2211.
Citizens Bank Lincoln Branch offers regular banking services. For hours of drive-up as well as lobby hours and online banking you can visit Citizens Bank official website www.citizensbank.com.
Citizens Bank Hours in 10 Lumber Yard Road Lincoln, New Hampshire
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Citizens Bank Address Map in 10 Lumber Yard Road Lincoln, New Hampshire
Citizens Bank in 10 Lumber Yard Road Lincoln, New Hampshire (FAQs)
What is Citizens Bank Phone Number in 10 Lumber Yard Road Lincoln, New Hampshire?
The phone number of Citizens Bank is (603) 745-2211.
What is Citizens Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Citizens Bank is www.citizensbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Citizens Bank in 10 Lumber Yard Road Lincoln, New Hampshire?
What Time Does Citizens Bank Open and Close in Lincoln Branch – 10 Lumber Yard Road
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Citizens Bank to Another in Lincoln Branch – 10 Lumber Yard Road
There are a variety of reasons you could have to transfer funds from Citizens Bank within Lincoln into another. Maybe you’re moving into an entirely new location and require to close your previous Citizens Bank account and create another one. Perhaps you’re consolidating your accounts to cut down on the cost of fees. Whatever the reason, it’s quite easy to do.
Here’s how to transfer money from bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Citizens Bank bank account.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer funds or making payments. This could be called different depending on the bank you use, but it will be accessible from the main menu menu of your banking online portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of your other bank. This is the nine digit code that is used to identify the bank. It is available on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number that you wish to transfer money to. It can be located on the bank’s website , or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to ensure it’s correct, then hit send or check.
The procedure is slightly different in the case of transferring funds between accounts in the same bank. In that scenario there is no need to input a routing number because the funds remain within the same institution.
The entire process is likely to take a few minutes and once it’s done, the funds are usually available in the other account in just one day.
How to Open a Citizens Bank Account in Lincoln Branch – 10 Lumber Yard Road
There are a few things you must complete before opening an Citizens Bank account. First, you have to decide on is the right Citizens Bank account. There are many different Citizens Bank accounts to choose from It’s crucial to do your research before you pick the one that is the best for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an Citizens Bank account, the next step is to gather all of the required documents. These include documents like your Social Security number, photo ID and evidence of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 in order to set up an account.
When you’ve got all of the necessary documents It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! The process is easy and only takes about a minute. All you need to do is fill out an application and deposit your cash into the account.
Now that you know how to start a Citizens Bank account, there’s no excuse to not begin saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Citizens Bank Account
You can create a Citizens Bank account once you have an Social Security number. Some banks might require you be 18 years old, however this isn’t the norm. You may also need to provide proof of your identity, like a driver’s license, passport or state ID. If you’ve got all the necessary documents, you can start a savings or checking account at most banks.
How to Close a Citizens Bank Account in Lincoln Branch – 10 Lumber Yard Road
It can be a real hassle to shut down a Citizens Bank account. Here are some tips to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Citizens Bank and request to end your current account.
3. Follow their directions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds from the account.
5. Cancel any direct debits or standing orders attached to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards that are associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a an email confirmation from Citizens Bank that your account has been closed.