Which is the Citizens Bank branch in Lincoln New Hampshire?
The Citizens Bank branch in Lincoln is located at 10 Lumber Yard Road Lincoln, New Hampshire.
Table of Contents
Citizens Bank Branch Location in 10 Lumber Yard Road Lincoln, New Hampshire
Citizens Bank was established in May 13, 2005 and headquartered in One Citizens Plaza Providence, Rhode Island 02903. Citizens Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance at May 13, 2005.
10 Lumber Yard Road Lincoln, New Hampshire is one of Citizens Bank branch offices in Lincoln New Hampshire. Citizens Bank Lincoln Branch has been providing services to these customers since Sep 12, 1963. You can contact the Citizens Bank Lincoln Branch by calling the customer service number (603) 745-2211.
Citizens Bank Lincoln Branch also provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services go to Citizens Bank official website www.citizensbank.com.
Citizens Bank Hours in 10 Lumber Yard Road Lincoln, New Hampshire
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Citizens Bank Address Map in 10 Lumber Yard Road Lincoln, New Hampshire
Citizens Bank in 10 Lumber Yard Road Lincoln, New Hampshire (FAQs)
What is Citizens Bank Phone Number in 10 Lumber Yard Road Lincoln, New Hampshire?
The number for Citizens Bank is (603) 745-2211.
What is Citizens Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Citizens Bank is www.citizensbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Citizens Bank in 10 Lumber Yard Road Lincoln, New Hampshire?
What Time Does Citizens Bank Open and Close in Lincoln Branch – 10 Lumber Yard Road
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Citizens Bank to Another in Lincoln Branch – 10 Lumber Yard Road
There are several ways to transfer funds to Citizens Bank to another account in Lincoln.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of the wire transfer. This is where the Citizens Bank sends the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is the process where Citizens Bank will communicate with each other through the ACH network, and the money is transferred in this manner. It usually takes a couple of days, but it can take longer.
3. You could also make use of services such as PayPal or Venmo to transfer money to Citizens Bank to another. These services are usually instant and you can even create them to transfer cash on a regular basis.
4. You can also just withdraw cash from Citizens Bank and transfer it to the other. This may not be the most efficient option when you’re moving a significant amount of money, but it’s an option if you’re looking to transfer money quickly.
How to Open a Citizens Bank Account in Lincoln Branch – 10 Lumber Yard Road
There are a few steps you should do before you can open the Citizens Bank account. The first thing you need to do is choose the appropriate Citizens Bank account. There are many different Citizens Bank accounts available and it’s essential to research your options before you decide which one is the best for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for a Citizens Bank account then the next step is to gather all the documents you need. That includes documents like your Social Security number, photo ID and the proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 in order to set up up an account.
When you’ve got all of the documents required and documents, you’re ready to set up up your account! The process is easy and takes only a few minutes. All you have complete is to fill in an application form and then deposit your cash to the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to open an Citizens Bank account you have no reason not to start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Citizens Bank Account
You can create an Citizens Bank account as soon as you have a Social Security number. Some banks might require you’re at least 18 years old, but this isn’t always the case. You might also have to prove your identity, like passport, driver’s license or a state ID. After you have all the documents required and documents, you can start a savings or checking account with most banks.
How to Close a Citizens Bank Account in Lincoln Branch – 10 Lumber Yard Road
It’s often a pain to close the Citizens Bank account. Here are some tips to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Citizens Bank and request that you shut down your bank account.
3. Follow the instructions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Take any money remaining from the account.
5. Cancel any direct debits or standing orders linked to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards that are associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a written confirmation from the Citizens Bank the account is closed.