Which is the Citizens Bank branch in Lebanon New Hampshire?
This Citizens Bank branch in Lebanon is located at 20 West Park Street Lebanon, New Hampshire.
Table of Contents
Citizens Bank Branch Location in 20 West Park Street Lebanon, New Hampshire
Citizens Bank was established in May 13, 2005 and headquartered in One Citizens Plaza Providence, Rhode Island 02903. Citizens Bank became a member of FDIC insured after May 13, 2005.
20 West Park Street Lebanon, New Hampshire is one of Citizens Bank branch offices located in Lebanon New Hampshire. Citizens Bank Lebanon Branch has been offering services to customers from the time Oct 5, 1829. You can contact this Citizens Bank Lebanon Branch by calling the customer service number (603) 443-4000.
Citizens Bank Lebanon Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking, please visit Citizens Bank official website www.citizensbank.com.
Citizens Bank Hours in 20 West Park Street Lebanon, New Hampshire
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Citizens Bank Address Map in 20 West Park Street Lebanon, New Hampshire
Citizens Bank in 20 West Park Street Lebanon, New Hampshire (FAQs)
What is Citizens Bank Phone Number in 20 West Park Street Lebanon, New Hampshire?
The phone number of Citizens Bank is (603) 443-4000.
What is Citizens Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Citizens Bank is www.citizensbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Citizens Bank in 20 West Park Street Lebanon, New Hampshire?
What Time Does Citizens Bank Open and Close in Lebanon Branch – 20 West Park Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Citizens Bank to Another in Lebanon Branch – 20 West Park Street
There are a few different methods to transfer money between Citizens Bank to another one in Lebanon.
1. The most popular method is to use the wire transfer. This is the method where Citizens Bank will send the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The funds will appear in the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is the process where Citizens Bank will communicate with each other via the ACH network and the money is transferred this way. It usually takes a couple of days.
3. You could also make use of a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds to Citizens Bank into another. These services are usually immediate and you could create them to transfer cash on a regular basis.
4. You can also simply withdraw money from Citizens Bank and deposit it into the other. This might not be the best choice if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, however it’s an option if you’re looking to transfer cash quickly.
How to Open a Citizens Bank Account in Lebanon Branch – 20 West Park Street
There are some things to consider prior to opening an Citizens Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the procedure so that you can choose the most appropriate account for your needs , and make sure you don’t make any mistakes.
The first step is to choose the type of account you’d like. The most commonly used types include savings accounts, checking accounts, and money market accounts. Each comes with their own advantages and disadvantages, therefore it’s important to understand the distinction before making a final decision.
Savings accounts are a great way to keep your cash even if you don’t require immediate acces to the money. They typically offer higher yields than check accounts however there could be limitations on how often you are able to withdraw funds.
Checking accounts are a great option for those who require frequent access to your money. A majority of checking accounts have the option of a debit card which can be used for purchases or withdrawals. However, there could be fees for certain transactions, for instance, using an out-of-network ATM.
Accounts in the money market offer better rates of interest than savings or checking accounts, but they also have tighter withdrawal limits. If you have to access your funds frequently the money market account might not be the best choice.
Once you’ve settled on the type of account that you want, it’s time to shop around for the best deal. There are many aspects to think about including fees, interest rates and the minimum balance requirement. It is important to evaluate offers from multiple Citizens Bank accounts before making a choice.
When you’ve found the right account, you’re ready to make it open. The process is relatively easy and is usually completed online in just a few minutes. You’ll need to provide some personal information, such as your address, name, as well as your Social Security number. You may also be required to deposit money into the account in order to open it.
Once your account is open and you are able to use it right away. Just be sure to monitor your balance and make sure you don’t overdraw your account. If you do need to borrow money, most Citizens Bank offer alternatives such as credit lines or overdraft security.
Setting up an Citizens Bank account is a simple procedure that will help you save time and money over the long term. If you do your homework and comparing accounts to find an account that meets your needs and helps you reach the financial targets you have set.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Citizens Bank Account
You can create a Citizens Bank account when you’ve got an Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement however, most banks will require that you be at 18 to create an account for yourself. Certain banks might allow you to open a joint account with an adult or parent when you are under 18.
How to Close a Citizens Bank Account in Lebanon Branch – 20 West Park Street
It could seem like a daunting task, but closing a Citizens Bank account can be quite simple. These are the steps you must follow:
1. Gather all of your documents. You’ll require the latest Citizens Bank statement and a voided check from your account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative is likely to require your account number as well as other identifiable information. They might also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you’ve got any automatic payments set up with this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. Once the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any funds that remain.