Which is the Citizens Bank branch in East Longmeadow Massachusetts?
Its Citizens Bank branch in East Longmeadow is located at 470 N Main St East Longmeadow, Massachusetts.
Table of Contents
Citizens Bank Branch Location in 470 N Main St East Longmeadow, Massachusetts
Citizens Bank was established in May 13, 2005 and headquartered in One Citizens Plaza Providence, Rhode Island 02903. Citizens Bank became a member of FDIC insurance in May 13, 2005.
470 N Main St East Longmeadow, Massachusetts is one of Citizens Bank branch offices located in East Longmeadow Massachusetts. Citizens Bank East Longmeadow Branch has provided service to these customers since Sep 21, 2006. You can contact the Citizens Bank East Longmeadow Branch via customer service number (413) 525-8159.
Citizens Bank East Longmeadow Branch offers regular banking service. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking you can visit Citizens Bank official website www.citizensbank.com.
Citizens Bank Hours in 470 N Main St East Longmeadow, Massachusetts
|Monday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
Citizens Bank Address Map in 470 N Main St East Longmeadow, Massachusetts
Citizens Bank in 470 N Main St East Longmeadow, Massachusetts (FAQs)
What is Citizens Bank Phone Number in 470 N Main St East Longmeadow, Massachusetts?
The phone number of Citizens Bank is (413) 525-8159.
What is Citizens Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Citizens Bank is www.citizensbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Citizens Bank in 470 N Main St East Longmeadow, Massachusetts?
What Time Does Citizens Bank Open and Close in East Longmeadow Branch – 470 N Main St
Monday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Tuesday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Wednesday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Thursday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Friday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Saturday (10:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Sunday (11:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Citizens Bank to Another in East Longmeadow Branch – 470 N Main St
There are a variety of reasons you might have to transfer funds from Citizens Bank within East Longmeadow to another. Maybe you’re moving to an entirely new location and require to close your previous Citizens Bank account and open another one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to reduce fees. It doesn’t matter, the process is actually very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how to transfer funds from bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Citizens Bank banking account.
2. Find the section for transferring money as well as making payments. This might be called something different based on your bank However, it will be located in the main menu of the online banking portal.
3. Input the routing code of your other bank. This is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. You can find this on the website of the other bank or on your account statement.
4. Input the number of your account to which you would like to transfer the funds to. This can also be found on the bank’s website or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount you’d like to transfer.
6. Examine the information to make sure it is correct, then hit submit or confirm.
The process differs slightly in the case of transferring funds between accounts of the exact same institution. In that case there is no need to enter a routing number since the funds are staying within the same institution.
The entire process is likely to take a couple of minutes, and once it’s done, the funds are usually available in the other account within a single business day.
How to Open a Citizens Bank Account in East Longmeadow Branch – 470 N Main St
There are a few things you must know before opening an Citizens Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the procedure to help you open a Citizens Bank account with ease.
The first thing you need to determine is what kind of Citizens Bank account you’d like to open. There are many different types of Citizens Bank accounts, and it’s crucial to select the one that is right for you. Conduct some research and look at different Citizens Bank accounts to identify the most suitable one for your needs.
Once you’ve chosen a Citizens Bank account, you’ll need gathering the required documents. Most Citizens Bank accounts will require basic information , such as your name, address as well as your Social Security number. You may also need to provide proof of income or proof of identification.
Once you have all the necessary documents The following step will be to actually start the account. This can be done via the internet or over the phone and in person, at a branch. If you are opening your account you’ll have to deposit an initial amount. It’s usually a small amount of money like $25.
Once your account has been opened You’ll have to begin using it. This includes making deposits and withdrawals as needed. Also, you’ll need to monitor the balance of your account to ensure you don’t draw too much on your account.
The process of opening an Citizens Bank account is an easy process, however it’s crucial to be patient and pick the appropriate Citizens Bank account for your needs. With a bit of investigation and preparation, you can create an account with no stress.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Citizens Bank Account
You can open a Citizens Bank account once you have an Social Security number. Some banks might require you are 18 years old, but this isn’t always the case. You might also have to provide proof of your identity, such as a driver’s license, passport or state ID. If you’ve got all the documents required, you can open a savings or checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a Citizens Bank Account in East Longmeadow Branch – 470 N Main St
It might appear like a daunting job however, closing the Citizens Bank account is actually quite easy. Here are the steps you need to take:
1. Take all of your documents. You’ll need the current Citizens Bank statement, as well as an unpaid check from the account you wish to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is able to help you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative will likely require your account number and other identifying information. They might also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. Cancel any automated payments. If you have any automated payments set up on this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. After the account has been closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.