Where is the Citizens Bank branch in East Aurora New York?
Its Citizens Bank branch in East Aurora is located at 65 Grey Street East Aurora, New York.
Table of Contents
Citizens Bank Branch Location in 65 Grey Street East Aurora, New York
Citizens Bank was established in May 13, 2005 and headquartered in One Citizens Plaza Providence, Rhode Island 02903. Citizens Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance at May 13, 2005.
65 Grey Street East Aurora, New York is one of Citizens Bank branch offices located in East Aurora New York. Citizens Bank East Aurora Branch has been providing services to customers from the time Aug 22, 2003. Contact this Citizens Bank East Aurora Branch through customer service phone number (716) 655-1468.
Citizens Bank East Aurora Branch offers regular banking services. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Citizens Bank official website www.citizensbank.com.
Citizens Bank Hours in 65 Grey Street East Aurora, New York
|Monday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
Citizens Bank Address Map in 65 Grey Street East Aurora, New York
Citizens Bank Address Map in 65 Grey Street East Aurora, New York
Citizens Bank in 65 Grey Street East Aurora, New York (FAQs)
What is Citizens Bank Phone Number in 65 Grey Street East Aurora, New York?
The phone number of Citizens Bank is (716) 655-1468.
What is Citizens Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Citizens Bank is www.citizensbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Citizens Bank in 65 Grey Street East Aurora, New York?
What Time Does Citizens Bank Open and Close in East Aurora Branch – 65 Grey Street
Monday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Tuesday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Wednesday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Thursday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Friday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Saturday (10:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Sunday (11:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Citizens Bank to Another in East Aurora Branch – 65 Grey Street
There are many methods to transfer money between Citizens Bank to another in East Aurora.
1. The most popular method is to use wire transfers. This is where the Citizens Bank will send the money electronically to the receiving bank. The money will then appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring funds is to make an ACH transfer. This is the process where Citizens Bank will connect with each other through the ACH network, and then the money is transferred that way. It usually takes a couple of days as well.
3. It is also possible to use services like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money to Citizens Bank to another. These services are usually immediate and you could set them up to send cash on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always simply withdraw money from Citizens Bank and then deposit it into the other. This might not be the best option if you’re moving a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option when you’re looking to transfer money quickly.
How to Open a Citizens Bank Account in East Aurora Branch – 65 Grey Street
There are a few things to consider before you open a Citizens Bank account. This guide will take you through the process so that you can choose the most appropriate account for your needs and avoid any mistakes.
The first step is to decide what type of account you want. The most commonly used types include the savings account, checking accounts or money market funds. Each type has its own set of benefits and disadvantages, therefore it is important to know the difference before making a decision.
Savings accounts are a great option to save your money when you don’t need instant acces to the money. They typically have higher interest rates than checking accounts, however there may be restrictions on how often you can access your money.
Checking accounts are a great option when you require regular access to your funds. A majority of checking accounts have a debit card that can be used to make purchases or withdrawals. However, there may be fees for certain transactions, like using an out-of-network ATM.
Money market accounts offer higher interest rates than savings or checking accounts, however they also have stricter withdrawal restrictions. If you need to access your funds frequently the money market account may not be the best option.
After you’ve chosen the type of account you would like to have, you need to search for the best price. There are a number of things to take into consideration like fees, interest rates, and minimum balance requirements. It’s important to compare rates from a variety of Citizens Bank accounts prior to making a choice.
When you’ve found the right account, you’re now ready to sign in. The process is fairly simple and is usually completed online in just a few minutes. You’ll have to provide details about yourself, like your address, name, along with your Social Security number. You may also be required to deposit money into the account to open it.
When your account is opened, you can start using it right away. Just be sure to keep an eye on your balance and make sure you don’t overdraw your account. If you need to take out a loan, many Citizens Bank offer alternatives such as lines of credit or overdraft security.
Setting up a Citizens Bank businessname1 account can be a straightforward process that can save you time and money over the long term. Through research and comparing accounts for an account that meets your requirements and assists you to meet those financial objectives.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Citizens Bank Account
You can open an Citizens Bank account as soon as you have a Social Security number. Some banks may require that you are at least 18 years old, but this isn’t always the case. You may also need to provide proof of your identity, such as passport, driver’s license or a state ID. Once you have all the documents required, you can open a savings or checking account with most banks.
How to Close a Citizens Bank Account in East Aurora Branch – 65 Grey Street
It’s a big pain to close an Citizens Bank account. Here are some tips to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding payments.
2. Contact Citizens Bank and request that you end your current account.
3. Follow their instructions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Withdraw any remaining money out of the bank account.
5. Cancel any direct debits or standing orders attached to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards associated with the account.
7. You must receive written confirmation from Citizens Bank the account is closed.