Which is the Citizens Bank branch in Durand Michigan?
The Citizens Bank branch in Durand is located at 210 North Saginaw Street Durand, Michigan.
Table of Contents
Citizens Bank Branch Location in 210 North Saginaw Street Durand, Michigan
Citizens Bank was established in May 13, 2005 and headquartered in One Citizens Plaza Providence, Rhode Island 02903. Citizens Bank became a member of the FDIC insured after May 13, 2005.
210 North Saginaw Street Durand, Michigan is one of Citizens Bank branch offices located in Durand Michigan. Citizens Bank Durand Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since May 1, 1934. You can contact the Citizens Bank Durand Branch via customer service number (989) 288-2633.
Citizens Bank Durand Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Citizens Bank official website www.citizensbank.com.
Citizens Bank Hours in 210 North Saginaw Street Durand, Michigan
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Citizens Bank Address Map in 210 North Saginaw Street Durand, Michigan
Citizens Bank in 210 North Saginaw Street Durand, Michigan (FAQs)
What is Citizens Bank Phone Number in 210 North Saginaw Street Durand, Michigan?
The number for Citizens Bank is (989) 288-2633.
What is Citizens Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Citizens Bank is www.citizensbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Citizens Bank in 210 North Saginaw Street Durand, Michigan?
What Time Does Citizens Bank Open and Close in Durand Branch – 210 North Saginaw Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:30 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:30 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:30 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:30 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Citizens Bank to Another in Durand Branch – 210 North Saginaw Street
There are many ways to transfer funds to Citizens Bank to another account in Durand.
1. The most popular method is to make use of wire transfers. This is where the Citizens Bank will send the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The funds will be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another option to transfer money is through an ACH transfer. This is when the Citizens Bank will connect with each other via the ACH network, and the money will be transferred in this manner. It usually takes a couple of days, but it can take longer.
3. It is also possible to use services like PayPal or Venmo to transfer funds between Citizens Bank to another. These services are usually quick and you can create them to transfer funds on a regular schedule.
4. You can also just withdraw cash from Citizens Bank and then deposit it into the other. This might not be the best option if you’re transferring a significant amount of cash, but it’s a viable option if you’re in need of cash fast.
How to Open a Citizens Bank Account in Durand Branch – 210 North Saginaw Street
There are some things you need to do before you can open a Citizens Bank account. First, you have to do is choose the correct Citizens Bank account. There are a variety of Citizens Bank accounts available and it’s essential to research your options before you pick the one that is best for your needs.
After you’ve selected a Citizens Bank account The next step is to gather all the necessary documents. These include your Social Security number, photo ID, and proof of address. It is also necessary to have at least $25 to open your account.
Once you’ve got all the necessary documents and documents, you’re ready to set up up your account! It’s easy and only takes less than a few minutes. All you have complete is to fill out an application and then deposit the cash to the account.
If you’ve learned how to open an Citizens Bank account There’s no reason to not start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Citizens Bank Account
You can create a Citizens Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement but most banks insist that you’re at minimum 18 years old in order to open an account for yourself. Some banks may permit you to create a joint bank account with parents or guardians when you are under 18.
How to Close a Citizens Bank Account in Durand Branch – 210 North Saginaw Street
It can be a real trouble to close the Citizens Bank account. Here are some suggestions to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Citizens Bank and ask to end your current account.
3. Follow the instructions carefully.
4. Take any money remaining in the balance.
5. Cancel any standing or direct debit orders that are linked to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards linked to the account.
7. Be sure to receive a written confirmation from Citizens Bank that your account has been shut down.