Where is the Citizens Bank branch in Buffalo New York?
Its Citizens Bank branch in Buffalo is located at 1460 S. Park Avenue Buffalo, New York.
Table of Contents
Citizens Bank Branch Location in 1460 S. Park Avenue Buffalo, New York
Citizens Bank was established in May 13, 2005 and headquartered in One Citizens Plaza Providence, Rhode Island 02903. Citizens Bank became a member of FDIC insured in May 13, 2005.
1460 S. Park Avenue Buffalo, New York is one of Citizens Bank branch offices located in Buffalo New York. Citizens Bank Buffalo Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Mar 31, 2003. You can reach the Citizens Bank Buffalo Branch via customer service number (716) 826-0500.
Citizens Bank Buffalo Branch offers regular banking services. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking you can visit Citizens Bank official website www.citizensbank.com.
Citizens Bank Hours in 1460 S. Park Avenue Buffalo, New York
|Monday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
Citizens Bank Address Map in 1460 S. Park Avenue Buffalo, New York
Citizens Bank in 1460 S. Park Avenue Buffalo, New York (FAQs)
What is Citizens Bank Phone Number in 1460 S. Park Avenue Buffalo, New York?
The phone number of Citizens Bank is (716) 826-0500.
What is Citizens Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Citizens Bank is www.citizensbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Citizens Bank in 1460 S. Park Avenue Buffalo, New York?
What Time Does Citizens Bank Open and Close in Buffalo Branch – 1460 S. Park Avenue
Monday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Tuesday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Wednesday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Thursday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Friday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Saturday (10:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Sunday (11:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Citizens Bank to Another in Buffalo Branch – 1460 S. Park Avenue
There are many methods to transfer money from Citizens Bank to another one in Buffalo.
1. The most popular method is to make use of wire transfers. This is when Citizens Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will then be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring funds is to make an ACH transfer. This is when the Citizens Bank will communicate with each other through the ACH network and the money will be transferred in this manner. It usually takes a couple of days.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal and Venmo to transfer funds from Citizens Bank into another. These services are usually immediate and you could configure them to send money on a regular basis.
4. You can also just withdraw cash from Citizens Bank and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the best option if you’re moving a significant amount of money, but it’s an option if you need to get the money quickly.
How to Open a Citizens Bank Account in Buffalo Branch – 1460 S. Park Avenue
There are a few things to consider before you open a Citizens Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the process to help you choose the best account for your needs , and be sure to avoid making any errors.
The first step is to determine what kind of account you’d like. The most popular types are saving accounts, check accounts or money market funds. Each comes with distinct advantages and disadvantages, therefore it’s important to understand the differences prior to making a choice.
Savings accounts can be a useful way to keep your cash even if you don’t require immediate access to it. They typically have greater rate of interest than bank accounts however, there could be limitations on how often you are able to withdraw funds.
Checking accounts are great for those who require frequent access to your money. Most checking accounts come with an ATM card that can be used to make purchases or withdrawals. However, there could be fees associated with certain transactions, such as using an out-of-network ATM.
Money market accounts offer higher interest rates than savings or checking accounts, but they also have more strict withdrawal limits. If you require access to your money frequently then a money market account may not be the best option.
Once you’ve settled on the kind of account you want, it’s time to search for the best price. There are a number of aspects to think about like fees, interest rates and the minimum balance requirement. It is important to evaluate rates from a variety of Citizens Bank accounts before making a choice.
Once you’ve located the correct account, you’re now ready to sign in. The process is fairly simple and can be completed online in just a few minutes. You’ll be required to supply details about yourself, like your address, name, along with your Social Security number. It could also be necessary to deposit funds into the account in order to open it.
When your account is opened and you are able to use it immediately. Just be sure to be aware of your balance and avoid overdrawing your account. If you need to take out a loan, many Citizens Bank provide options such as credit lines or overdraft security.
Opening a Citizens Bank accounts is a simple process that can help you save time and money in the long run. Through research and comparing accounts for an account that is suitable for your needs and helps you meet the financial targets you have set.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Citizens Bank Account
You can create a Citizens Bank account as soon as you have an Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement however, most banks will require that you’re at 18 to open an account on your own. Some banks may allow you to open a joint account with a parent or guardian in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Citizens Bank Account in Buffalo Branch – 1460 S. Park Avenue
It may seem like a daunting task to complete, but closing a Citizens Bank account is actually easy. These are the steps you should follow:
1. Gather your documents. You will need to have your latest Citizens Bank statement and a voided check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative will likely require your account number as well as other identifying information. They might also inquire about why you are closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automated payments. If you’ve got any automated payments set up on this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. When the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.