Which is the Citibank branch in East Northport New York?
The Citibank branch in East Northport is located at 710 Larkfield Road East Northport, New York.
Table of Contents
Citibank Branch Location in 710 Larkfield Road East Northport, New York
Citibank was established in Jun 16, 1812 and headquartered in 701 East 60th Street North Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104. Citibank became a member of the FDIC insured after Jan 1, 1934.
710 Larkfield Road East Northport, New York is one of Citibank branch offices in East Northport New York. Citibank East Northport Branch has provided service to customers from the time Nov 7, 1964. You can contact the Citibank East Northport Branch via customer service number (631) 850-4629.
Citibank East Northport Branch also provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking you can visit Citibank official website www.citibank.com.
Citibank Hours in 710 Larkfield Road East Northport, New York
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Citibank Address Map in 710 Larkfield Road East Northport, New York
Citibank in 710 Larkfield Road East Northport, New York (FAQs)
What is Citibank Phone Number in 710 Larkfield Road East Northport, New York?
The phone number of Citibank is (631) 850-4629.
What is Citibank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Citibank is www.citibank.com.
What is the Post Code of Citibank in 710 Larkfield Road East Northport, New York?
What Time Does Citibank Open and Close in East Northport Branch – 710 Larkfield Road
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Citibank to Another in East Northport Branch – 710 Larkfield Road
There are many reasons why you could have to transfer funds from Citibank in East Northport into another. Perhaps you’re moving to an entirely new location and require to close your current Citibank account and create a new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to save on costs. No matter what the case, this is actually very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how to transfer money from bank to another:
1. Log into your online Citibank account on your bank.
2. Locate the section to transfer funds and making payment. This could be called different depending on your bank however it is found in the main menu of your banking online portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of your other bank. This is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. It is available on the other bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. Input the number of your account that you would like to transfer the funds to. This information can also be located on the bank’s website , or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount of money you want to transfer.
6. Review the information to make sure it is correct, then hit send or check.
The procedure is slightly different when you’re moving money between accounts of the same bank. In this case it is not necessary to input a routing number because the funds will remain in the same bank.
The entire process is likely to take a couple of minutes, and once it’s done, the money will be accessible in the second account in just one day.
How to Open a Citibank Account in East Northport Branch – 710 Larkfield Road
There are some things you should do before you can open the Citibank account. The first thing to do is select the right Citibank account. There are many different Citibank accounts out there, so it’s important to conduct your research prior to you choose which one is the best for you.
Once you’ve chosen the Citibank account then the next step is to collect all the necessary documents. These include your Social Security number, photo ID as well as proof of address. Also, you’ll need at minimum $25 to open your account.
After you have all the required documents It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! The process is easy and only takes a few minutes. All you need to do is fill out an application form and then deposit your cash to the account.
Now that you know how to create a Citibank account you have no reason to not begin saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Citibank Account
There is no age for opening a Citibank account. Certain credit unions or banks might require that you are 18 years old, whereas others allow the opening of accounts at any age with a parent or guardian as a co-signer.
If you’re under the age of 18 and are looking to create a Citibank account, bring along an adult or guardian to ensure that they can sign on as an owner jointly of the account. This will allow them to have the ability to monitor your account activity and help you control your finances with prudence. When you turn 18, you’ll be able to take full control of the account and take all the decisions for yourself.
The best time to start considering opening an Citibank account is the moment you begin to earn income through a part-time work, allowance, or other source. This will give you the opportunity to start saving money and to learn how to manage your money before you have to utilize it for more complicated financial tasks like taking out loans or using credit card.
How to Close a Citibank Account in East Northport Branch – 710 Larkfield Road
It may seem like a daunting process however, closing the Citibank accounts is quite simple. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Gather the documents you need. You’ll need the most recent Citibank statement and an unpaid check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be in a position to assist you with closing your account on the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative will likely require your account number and other identifiable information. They might also inquire about why you’re closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you have any automated payments set up on this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. Once the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any funds that remain.