Which is the Cit Bank branch in Buena Park California?
The Cit Bank branch in Buena Park is located at 7872 Valley View Street Buena Park, California.
Table of Contents
Cit Bank Branch Location in 7872 Valley View Street Buena Park, California
Cit Bank was established in Mar 19, 2009 and headquartered in 95 South Lake Ave Pasadena, California 91103. Cit Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance in Mar 19, 2009.
7872 Valley View Street Buena Park, California is one of Cit Bank branch offices in Buena Park California. Cit Bank Buena Park Branch has been providing services to these customers since Jun 30, 2008. Contact this Cit Bank Buena Park Branch through customer service phone number (714) 503-0201.
Cit Bank Buena Park Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking, please visit Cit Bank official website cit.com.
Cit Bank Hours in 7872 Valley View Street Buena Park, California
|Monday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
Cit Bank Address Map in 7872 Valley View Street Buena Park, California
Cit Bank in 7872 Valley View Street Buena Park, California (FAQs)
What is Cit Bank Phone Number in 7872 Valley View Street Buena Park, California?
The number for Cit Bank is (714) 503-0201.
What is Cit Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Cit Bank is cit.com.
What is the Post Code of Cit Bank in 7872 Valley View Street Buena Park, California?
What Time Does Cit Bank Open and Close in Buena Park Branch – 7872 Valley View Street
Monday (10:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (10:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (10:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (10:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (10:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Saturday (10:00 AM – 2:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Cit Bank to Another in Buena Park Branch – 7872 Valley View Street
There are many reasons why you may have to transfer funds from Cit Bank in Buena Park into another. Perhaps you’re moving to a new city and need to close your current Cit Bank account and open another one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to save on charges. No matter what the case, this is actually quite easy to do.
Here’s how to transfer money from bank to another:
1. Log into your online Cit Bank banking account.
2. Find the section for transferring money and making payment. This could be called different depending on the bank you use However, it will be located in the main menu menu of your banking online portal.
3. Enter the routing number of your other bank. This is the nine digit code that is used to identify the bank. This can be found on the other bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number to which you would like to transfer the funds to. This can also be located on the bank’s site or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount you’d like to transfer.
6. Review the information to make sure that it is correct, and then hit submit or confirm.
The process differs slightly in the case of transferring funds between accounts of one bank. In this case it is not necessary to enter a routing code since the funds are staying in the same bank.
The entire process is likely to take a couple of minutes, and once it’s done, the funds will typically be transferred to the account in just one day.
How to Open a Cit Bank Account in Buena Park Branch – 7872 Valley View Street
There are a few steps you must do before you can open the Cit Bank account. The first thing you need to do is select the right Cit Bank account. There are a variety of Cit Bank accounts to choose from, so it’s important to conduct your research prior to you choose which one is the best for you.
After you’ve selected the Cit Bank account, the next step is to gather all the documents you need. This includes the Social Security number, photo ID as well as proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 in order to set up an account.
Once you’ve got all the required documents It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! It’s easy and only takes about a minute. All you need be able to complete in an application form and then deposit your funds in the bank account.
Now that you know how to open an Cit Bank account you have no reason to not start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Cit Bank Account
There is no set age for opening an Cit Bank account. Some banks or credit unions might require that you are 18 years old, whereas other institutions may permit you to open an account at any age , with a parent or guardian as a co-signer.
If you’re under 18 and would like to open a Cit Bank account, bring along an adult or guardian to ensure that they can be an owner jointly of the account. This will allow them to have the power to keep track of your account activity and help you control your finances with prudence. After you reach the age of the age of 18, you’ll be able to take full control of your account and take all the decisions yourself.
The ideal time to begin thinking about opening an Cit Bank account is when you begin earning income from a part-time job allowances, or any other source. This will give you the opportunity to start building up savings and learn the best ways to handle your finances before you are required to use it for more complicated financial obligations like getting a loan or using a credit card.
How to Close a Cit Bank Account in Buena Park Branch – 7872 Valley View Street
It could appear like a daunting job to complete, but closing the Cit Bank account can be quite easy. Here are the steps you need to take:
1. Gather all of your documents. You’ll require the latest Cit Bank statement as well as a voided check from the account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is able to help you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative will likely ask you for your account number as well as other identifying information. They may also ask why you are closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you have any automated payments set up on this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. Once the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.