Where is the Chemical Bank branch in Zeeland Michigan?
Its Chemical Bank branch in Zeeland is located at 9581 Riley Zeeland, Michigan.
Table of Contents
Chemical Bank Branch Location in 9581 Riley Zeeland, Michigan
Chemical Bank was established in Mar 14, 1917 and headquartered in 333 West Fort Street, Suite 100 Detroit, Michigan 48226. Chemical Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
9581 Riley Zeeland, Michigan is one of Chemical Bank branch offices located in Zeeland Michigan. Chemical Bank Zeeland Branch has provided service to customers from the time Mar 16, 1998. You can reach this Chemical Bank Zeeland Branch via customer service number (616) 237-8060.
Chemical Bank Zeeland Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking you can visit Chemical Bank official website www.chemicalbank.com.
Chemical Bank Hours in 9581 Riley Zeeland, Michigan
|Monday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:30 AM – 12:00 PM|
Chemical Bank Address Map in 9581 Riley Zeeland, Michigan
Chemical Bank in 9581 Riley Zeeland, Michigan (FAQs)
What is Chemical Bank Phone Number in 9581 Riley Zeeland, Michigan?
The number for Chemical Bank is (616) 237-8060.
What is Chemical Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Chemical Bank is www.chemicalbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Chemical Bank in 9581 Riley Zeeland, Michigan?
What Time Does Chemical Bank Open and Close in Zeeland Branch – 9581 Riley
Monday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Saturday (8:30 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Chemical Bank to Another in Zeeland Branch – 9581 Riley
There are several ways that you can transfer funds between Chemical Bank to another account in Zeeland.
1. The most commonly used method is to use the wire transfer. This is when Chemical Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the receiving bank. The money will then appear in the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring money is to use an ACH transfer. This is when the Chemical Bank will be able to communicate with each other via the ACH network, and then the money is transferred in this manner. It usually takes a couple of days as well.
3. You could also make use of services such as PayPal and Venmo to transfer funds to Chemical Bank in another. These services usually are instant and you can even configure them to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. In the end, you could just withdraw cash from Chemical Bank and then deposit it into the other. This may not be the best choice if you’re transferring a large amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you’re looking to transfer money quickly.
How to Open a Chemical Bank Account in Zeeland Branch – 9581 Riley
There are a few steps you should do before you can open a Chemical Bank account. The first thing to decide on is the correct Chemical Bank account. There are many different Chemical Bank accounts out there, so it’s important to do your research before you decide which one is the best for you.
Once you’ve chosen the Chemical Bank account The next step is to collect all the necessary documents. This includes the Social Security number, photo ID and evidence of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 in order to set up an account.
Once you’ve got all the documents required It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! The process is easy and takes just a few minutes. All you need to do is fill in an application and deposit your money to the account.
If you’ve learned how to open an Chemical Bank account There’s no reason to not begin saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Chemical Bank Account
There isn’t a set age limit for having an Chemical Bank account. Certain credit unions or banks may require that you be 18 years old, whereas others allow the opening of accounts at any age with a parent or guardian as a co-signer.
If you’re under the age of 18 and want to create an Chemical Bank account, make sure you bring a parent or guardian so they can be an owner in joint on the account. This gives them the ability to monitor the activity of your account and help you to manage your finances in a responsible manner. Once you reach 18years old, you’ll have the ability to take full control of your account and make all the decisions yourself.
The ideal time to begin contemplating opening a Chemical Bank account is the moment you start earning money through a part-time work, allowance, or other source. This will give you the chance to begin saving and learning how to manage your money before you are required to use it for more difficult financial tasks like taking out a loan or using a credit card.
How to Close a Chemical Bank Account in Zeeland Branch – 9581 Riley
It’s a big pain to close the Chemical Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to help you make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Chemical Bank and request to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow the instructions attentively.
4. Take any money remaining in the balance.
5. Cancel any direct debits or standing orders that are linked to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards that are associated with the account.
7. You must receive an email confirmation from Chemical Bank that your account has been shut down.