Where is the Chemical Bank branch in Lake City Michigan?
Its Chemical Bank branch in Lake City is located at 127 South Main Street Lake City, Michigan.
Table of Contents
Chemical Bank Branch Location in 127 South Main Street Lake City, Michigan
Chemical Bank was established in Mar 14, 1917 and headquartered in 333 West Fort Street, Suite 100 Detroit, Michigan 48226. Chemical Bank became a member of FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
127 South Main Street Lake City, Michigan is one of Chemical Bank branch offices in Lake City Michigan. Chemical Bank Lake City Branch has been providing services to customers from the time Jan 1, 1909. You can reach this Chemical Bank Lake City Branch through customer service phone number (231) 839-4328.
Chemical Bank Lake City Branch also provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Chemical Bank official website www.chemicalbank.com.
Chemical Bank Hours in 127 South Main Street Lake City, Michigan
|Monday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Chemical Bank Address Map in 127 South Main Street Lake City, Michigan
Chemical Bank in 127 South Main Street Lake City, Michigan (FAQs)
What is Chemical Bank Phone Number in 127 South Main Street Lake City, Michigan?
The phone number of Chemical Bank is (231) 839-4328.
What is Chemical Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Chemical Bank is www.chemicalbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Chemical Bank in 127 South Main Street Lake City, Michigan?
What Time Does Chemical Bank Open and Close in Lake City Branch – 127 South Main Street
Monday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (8:30 AM – 5:30 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Chemical Bank to Another in Lake City Branch – 127 South Main Street
There are several methods to transfer funds to Chemical Bank to another in Lake City.
1. The most commonly used method is to use the wire transfer. This is when Chemical Bank will send the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The funds will appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring money is to use an ACH transfer. This is the process where Chemical Bank will be able to communicate with each other through the ACH network, and then the money is transferred this way. It usually takes a couple of days, but it can take longer.
3. You could also make use of services like PayPal or Venmo to transfer funds to Chemical Bank into another. These are typically instant and you can even configure them to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. Finally, you can always take cash out of Chemical Bank and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the best option if you’re transferring a large amount of cash, but it’s an option if you’re looking to transfer cash quickly.
How to Open a Chemical Bank Account in Lake City Branch – 127 South Main Street
There are a few points you need to know before opening a Chemical Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the steps so that you can set up an Chemical Bank account without any stress.
The first thing you need to decide is what type of Chemical Bank account you want to create. There are numerous types of Chemical Bank accounts, and it’s important to choose the one that is right for you. Research and look at different Chemical Bank accounts to identify the one that is best suited to your needs.
Once you’ve chosen an Chemical Bank account, the next step is to collect the necessary documents. The majority of Chemical Bank accounts require basic information like your name, address and Social Security number. You may also need to prove your income or identification.
Once you have all required documents The following step will be to open the account. This can be done online or over the phone and in person, at a branch. If you are opening your account you’ll need to deposit an initial amount. This can be a modest amount, such as $25.
After your account is open You’ll have to begin using it. This includes taking deposits and withdraws as needed. Also, you’ll need to monitor the balance on your account so that you don’t go overdrawn.
The process of opening a Chemical Bank account is a straightforward process, however it’s crucial to take your time and choose the right Chemical Bank account that meets your requirements. With a bit of investigation and preparation, you can create an account with no anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Chemical Bank Account
You can start a Chemical Bank account as soon as you have an Social Security number. Some banks may require that you’re at least 18 years old, but it’s not always the case. You might also have to show proof of your identity, like passport, driver’s license or state ID. If you’ve got all the required documents and documents, you can open a savings or checking account at most banks.
How to Close a Chemical Bank Account in Lake City Branch – 127 South Main Street
It may seem like a daunting task, but closing an Chemical Bank account can be easy. The steps to follow should follow:
1. Take all of your documents. You will need to have your most recent Chemical Bank statement, as well as a voided check from your account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be in a position to assist you with closing your account over the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative will likely require your account number, as well as other identifiable information. They might also inquire about what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Cancel any automated payments. If you have automatic payments set up with this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. After the account has been closed, you will need to withdraw any funds that remain.