Where is Chemical Bank branch in Edmore Michigan?
The Chemical Bank branch in Edmore is located at 400 East Main Street Edmore, Michigan.
Table of Contents
Chemical Bank Branch Location in 400 East Main Street Edmore, Michigan
Chemical Bank was established in Mar 14, 1917 and headquartered in 333 West Fort Street, Suite 100 Detroit, Michigan 48226. Chemical Bank became a member of FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
400 East Main Street Edmore, Michigan is one of Chemical Bank branch offices located in Edmore Michigan. Chemical Bank Edmore Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Jan 2, 1960. You can reach this Chemical Bank Edmore Branch via customer service number (989) 427-5121.
Chemical Bank Edmore Branch offers regular banking service. For drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking, please visit Chemical Bank official website www.chemicalbank.com.
Chemical Bank Hours in 400 East Main Street Edmore, Michigan
|Monday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
|Saturday||8:30 AM – 12:00 PM|
Chemical Bank Address Map in 400 East Main Street Edmore, Michigan
Chemical Bank Address Map in 400 East Main Street Edmore, Michigan
Chemical Bank in 400 East Main Street Edmore, Michigan (FAQs)
What is Chemical Bank Phone Number in 400 East Main Street Edmore, Michigan?
The phone number of Chemical Bank is (989) 427-5121.
What is Chemical Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Chemical Bank is www.chemicalbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Chemical Bank in 400 East Main Street Edmore, Michigan?
What Time Does Chemical Bank Open and Close in Edmore Branch – 400 East Main Street
Monday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (8:30 AM – 5:30 PM)
Saturday (8:30 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Chemical Bank to Another in Edmore Branch – 400 East Main Street
There are several ways that you can transfer funds between Chemical Bank to another in Edmore.
1. The most popular method is to make use of the wire transfer. This is when Chemical Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will then show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another way to transfer money is through the ACH transfer. This is when the Chemical Bank will connect with each other via the ACH network and the money is transferred in this manner. It usually takes a couple of days.
3. You can also use services like PayPal or Venmo to transfer money to Chemical Bank in another. These are typically quick and you can configure them to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. Finally, you can always simply withdraw money from Chemical Bank and then deposit it into the other. This might not be the most efficient option when you’re transferring a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option when you need to get the cash quickly.
How to Open a Chemical Bank Account in Edmore Branch – 400 East Main Street
There are a few things you need to know before you open a Chemical Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the procedure to help you choose the most appropriate account for your needs and be sure to avoid making any errors.
In the beginning, you must decide what type of account you’d like. The most commonly used types include the savings account, checking accounts or money market funds. Each type has their own advantages and drawbacks, and it is important to know the difference prior to making a choice.
Savings accounts are a good place to store your money even if you don’t require immediate acces to the money. They usually offer higher interest rates than checking accounts, however, there could be limitations on how often you are able to withdraw funds.
Checking accounts are a great option when you require regular access to your funds. A majority of checking accounts have the option of a debit card which can be used for purchases or withdraw funds. However, there could be charges associated with certain transactions, like using an outside-of-network ATM.
Money market accounts offer higher rates of interest than savings or checking accounts, but they also have stricter withdrawal limits. If you need to access your money frequently then a money market account may not be the best choice.
Once you’ve decided on the kind of account you would like to have, you need to shop around for the best price. There are a number of factors to consider including the interest rate, fees and minimum balance requirements. It is important to evaluate the offers of several Chemical Bank accounts before making a choice.
Once you’ve located the correct account, you’re ready to open it. The process is fairly simple and is usually completed online in just a few minutes. You’ll be required to supply specific information about yourself, including your name, address, along with your Social Security number. You may also be required to pay a deposit into the account to create it.
After your account has been opened and you are able to use it straight away. Make sure you monitor your balance and avoid overdrawing your account. If you do need to borrow money, the majority of Chemical Bank offer options like credit lines or overdraft protection.
Opening a Chemical Bank accounts is a simple process that can save you time and cash in the end. If you do your homework and looking around for an account that meets your requirements and assists you to achieve your financial goals.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Chemical Bank Account
You can create an Chemical Bank account once you have an Social Security number. Some banks may require that you’re at least 18 years old, but this isn’t always the case. You may also need to prove your identity, for example, passport, driver’s license or a state ID. After you have all the documents required you are able to open a savings or checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a Chemical Bank Account in Edmore Branch – 400 East Main Street
It may seem like a daunting task however, closing a Chemical Bank accounts is quite simple. Here are the steps you need to take:
1. Take all of your documents. You’ll need your latest Chemical Bank statement, as well as a voided check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account over the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative is likely to ask you for your account number and other identifiable information. They may also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. Cancel any automated payments. If you have any automatic payments set up with this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. After the account has been shut, you’ll have to withdraw any funds that remain.