Where is the Centier Bank branch in Zionsville Indiana?
This Centier Bank branch in Zionsville is located at 6650 Whitestown Parkway Zionsville, Indiana.
Table of Contents
Centier Bank Branch Location in 6650 Whitestown Parkway Zionsville, Indiana
Centier Bank was established in Apr 21, 1895 and headquartered in 1500 – 119th Street Whiting, Indiana 46394. Centier Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
6650 Whitestown Parkway Zionsville, Indiana is one of Centier Bank branch offices in Zionsville Indiana. Centier Bank Zionsville Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Sep 12, 2016. Contact the Centier Bank Zionsville Branch via customer service number (317) 769-3553.
Centier Bank Zionsville Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking you can visit Centier Bank official website www.centier.com.
Centier Bank Hours in 6650 Whitestown Parkway Zionsville, Indiana
|Monday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 – 3:00 PM|
Centier Bank Address Map in 6650 Whitestown Parkway Zionsville, Indiana
Centier Bank Address Map in 6650 Whitestown Parkway Zionsville, Indiana
Centier Bank in 6650 Whitestown Parkway Zionsville, Indiana (FAQs)
What is Centier Bank Phone Number in 6650 Whitestown Parkway Zionsville, Indiana?
The phone number of Centier Bank is (317) 769-3553.
What is Centier Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Centier Bank is www.centier.com.
What is the Post Code of Centier Bank in 6650 Whitestown Parkway Zionsville, Indiana?
What Time Does Centier Bank Open and Close in Zionsville Branch – 6650 Whitestown Parkway
Monday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Tuesday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Wednesday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Thursday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Friday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Saturday (10:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Sunday (12:00 – 3:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Centier Bank to Another in Zionsville Branch – 6650 Whitestown Parkway
There are a few different methods to transfer money between Centier Bank to another account in Zionsville.
1. The most popular method is to use wire transfers. This is where the Centier Bank will send the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will then be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring money is through the ACH transfer. This is where the Centier Bank will connect with each other through the ACH network, and then the money is transferred this way. This usually takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. You could also make use of a service like PayPal or Venmo to transfer funds to Centier Bank to another. These services are usually immediate and you could configure them to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. In the end, you could simply withdraw money from Centier Bank and transfer it to the other. This might not be the most efficient option when you’re transferring a significant amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you’re looking to transfer money quickly.
How to Open a Centier Bank Account in Zionsville Branch – 6650 Whitestown Parkway
There are some important things to consider prior to opening a Centier Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the procedure to help you choose the best account to meet your needs and be sure to avoid making any errors.
The first step is to determine what kind of account you’d like to have. The most popular kinds are the savings account, checking accounts, or money market funds. Each comes with its own set of benefits and drawbacks, so it’s important to understand the difference prior to making a choice.
Savings accounts can be a useful option to save your money even if you don’t require immediate accessibility to your money. They usually offer more yields than check accounts however there may be restrictions regarding the number of times you can withdraw money.
Checking accounts are a great option for those who require frequent access to your money. A majority of checking accounts have an ATM card that you can use to make purchases or withdraw funds. However, there could be fees for certain transactions, such as using an out-of-network ATM.
Money market accounts offer higher rates of interest than savings or checking accounts, however they also have tighter withdrawal limits. If you need to access your funds frequently then a money market account might not be the right choice for you.
After you’ve chosen the type of account you are looking for, you must look around for the most attractive price. There are a number of things to take into consideration like fees, interest rates, and minimum balance requirements. It’s crucial to look at rates from a variety of Centier Bank account before making a choice.
Once you’ve located the correct account, you’re ready to make it open. The process is relatively easy and can usually be done online in a matter of minutes. You’ll be required to supply personal information, such as your name, address along with your Social Security number. You may also be required to deposit funds into the account to create it.
When your account is opened and you are able to use it immediately. Just be sure to monitor your balance, and be careful not to overdraw your account. If you do need to borrow money, most Centier Bank provide options such as credit lines or overdraft protection.
Opening a Centier Bank accounts is a simple procedure that will save you time and money in the long run. By doing your research and looking around for an account that meets your requirements and assists you to reach your financial goals.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Centier Bank Account
There is no set age limit for having an Centier Bank account. Certain credit unions and banks might require that you are 18 years old. However, others allow you to open an account at any time with an adult or parent as co-signer.
If you’re not yet 18 and are looking to create a Centier Bank account, you must bring a parent or guardian so they can become an owner in joint on the account. This will give them the ability to watch your account’s activity and assist you manage your finances in a responsible manner. After you reach the age of 18, you’ll be able to assume complete control of your account and make all of the decisions yourself.
The best time to start thinking about opening a Centier Bank account is the moment you begin to earn income from a part-time job, allowance, or other source. This will give you the opportunity to start saving money and to learn the best ways to handle your finances prior to when you have to utilize it for more complicated financial transactions like taking out loans or using credit card.
How to Close a Centier Bank Account in Zionsville Branch – 6650 Whitestown Parkway
It may seem like a daunting task to complete, but closing the Centier Bank accounts is quite simple. The steps to follow should follow:
1. Collect your documents. You’ll need the current Centier Bank statement and a voided check from your account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative may ask you for your account number and other identifiable information. They might also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automatic payments. If you have any automatic payments set up with this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. When the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any funds that remain.