Where is Centerstate Bank Of Florida branch in East Palatka Florida?
Its Centerstate Bank Of Florida branch in East Palatka is located at 1 Eastgate Square East Palatka, Florida.
Table of Contents
Centerstate Bank Of Florida Branch Location in 1 Eastgate Square East Palatka, Florida
Centerstate Bank Of Florida was established in Feb 21, 1992 and headquartered in 1101 First Street South Winter Haven, Florida 33880. Centerstate Bank Of Florida became a member of the FDIC insurance after Feb 21, 1992.
1 Eastgate Square East Palatka, Florida is one of Centerstate Bank Of Florida branch offices in East Palatka Florida. Centerstate Bank Of Florida East Palatka Branch has been offering services to these customers since Sep 24, 1984. Contact the Centerstate Bank Of Florida East Palatka Branch via customer service number (386) 328-1984.
Centerstate Bank Of Florida East Palatka Branch also provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking you can visit Centerstate Bank Of Florida official website www.centerstatebank.com.
Centerstate Bank Of Florida Hours in 1 Eastgate Square East Palatka, Florida
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
Centerstate Bank Of Florida Address Map in 1 Eastgate Square East Palatka, Florida
Centerstate Bank Of Florida in 1 Eastgate Square East Palatka, Florida (FAQs)
What is Centerstate Bank Of Florida Phone Number in 1 Eastgate Square East Palatka, Florida?
The number for Centerstate Bank Of Florida is (386) 328-1984.
What is Centerstate Bank Of Florida Online Banking Website?
Official website for Centerstate Bank Of Florida is www.centerstatebank.com.
What is the Post Code of Centerstate Bank Of Florida in 1 Eastgate Square East Palatka, Florida?
What Time Does Centerstate Bank Of Florida Open and Close in East Palatka Branch – 1 Eastgate Square
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Centerstate Bank Of Florida to Another in East Palatka Branch – 1 Eastgate Square
There are a few different ways that you can transfer money to Centerstate Bank Of Florida to another one in East Palatka.
1. The most commonly used method is to use the wire transfer. This is when Centerstate Bank Of Florida will transfer the funds electronically to the bank that will receive it. The funds will show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another option to transfer money is to use the ACH transfer. This is where the Centerstate Bank Of Florida will connect with each other via the ACH network, and the money will be transferred this way. This usually takes a few days as well.
3. You can also use services like PayPal and Venmo to transfer funds to Centerstate Bank Of Florida into another. These are typically quick and you can create them to transfer cash on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could take cash out of Centerstate Bank Of Florida and transfer it to the other. This may not be the most efficient option when you’re transferring a large amount of cash, but it’s an option if you’re in need of cash fast.
How to Open a Centerstate Bank Of Florida Account in East Palatka Branch – 1 Eastgate Square
There are a few points you should know prior to opening an Centerstate Bank Of Florida account. This guide will take you through the steps to help you select the most appropriate account to meet your needs and avoid any mistakes.
In the beginning, you must decide what type of account you want. The most popular types include savings accounts, checking accounts or money market funds. Each type has distinct advantages and disadvantages, therefore it’s crucial to comprehend the differences before making a final decision.
Savings accounts are a great way to keep your cash when you don’t need instant accessibility to your money. They typically offer more interest rates than checking accounts, however there could be limitations on the frequency at which you can access your money.
Checking accounts are ideal if you need frequent access to your money. The majority of checking accounts include an ATM card that can be used to make purchases or withdraw. There are charges associated with certain transactions, such as using an out-of-network ATM.
Market accounts have higher rates of interest than savings or checking accounts, however they also have tighter withdrawal limits. If you need to access your money frequently then a money market account might not be the best choice.
After you’ve chosen the type of account you would like to have, you need to search for the best deal. There are a number of aspects to think about including the interest rate, fees, and minimum balance requirements. It is important to evaluate rates from a variety of Centerstate Bank Of Florida accounts before making a decision.
Once you’ve located the correct account, you’re ready to make it open. The process is relatively easy and can usually be done online in only a few minutes. You’ll be required to supply specific information about yourself, including your address, name, and Social Security number. You may also be required to deposit money into the account to create it.
After your account has been opened You can begin using it straight away. Just be sure to monitor your balance, and be careful not to overdraw your account. If you do need to take out a loan, many Centerstate Bank Of Florida offer alternatives such as lines of credit or overdraft protection.
Setting up a Centerstate Bank Of Florida accounts is a simple procedure that could help you save time and money over the long term. Through research and looking around, you can find an account that meets your requirements and assists you to meet those financial objectives.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Centerstate Bank Of Florida Account
There isn’t a set minimum age to open a Centerstate Bank Of Florida account. Certain credit unions or banks might require you to be 18 years old, whereas others allow the opening of accounts at any age , with the help of a parent or guardian who is a co-signer.
If you’re under 18 and are looking to create an Centerstate Bank Of Florida account, make sure you bring a parent or guardian so they can sign on as an owner in joint on the account. This will allow them to have the ability to monitor your account’s activity and assist you manage your finances responsibly. When you turn the age of 18, you’ll be able to take full control of the account and take all the decisions yourself.
The ideal time to start contemplating opening an Centerstate Bank Of Florida account is when you begin earning income through a part-time work, allowance, or another sources. This will give you a chance to start building up savings and learn about managing your cash prior to when you have to utilize it for more difficult financial transactions like taking out a loan or using credit card.
How to Close a Centerstate Bank Of Florida Account in East Palatka Branch – 1 Eastgate Square
It might seem like a daunting task however, closing a Centerstate Bank Of Florida account can be simple. The steps to follow need to take:
1. Gather your documents. You’ll need your current Centerstate Bank Of Florida statement and a voided check from your account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be able to help you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative may ask you for your account number and other identifiable information. They might also ask why you are closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you’ve got any automated payments associated with this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. Once the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.