Where is Cbi Bank & Trust branch in Buffalo Prairie Illinois?
Its Cbi Bank & Trust branch in Buffalo Prairie is located at 20228 183rd Ave West Buffalo Prairie, Illinois.
Table of Contents
Cbi Bank & Trust Branch Location in 20228 183rd Ave West Buffalo Prairie, Illinois
Cbi Bank & Trust was established in Jun 13, 1933 and headquartered in 301 Iowa Avenue Muscatine, Iowa 52761. Cbi Bank & Trust became a member of FDIC insurance at Jan 1, 1934.
20228 183rd Ave West Buffalo Prairie, Illinois is one of Cbi Bank & Trust branch offices located in Buffalo Prairie Illinois. Cbi Bank & Trust Buffalo Prairie Branch has provided service to these customers since Sep 29, 1920. Contact this Cbi Bank & Trust Buffalo Prairie Branch through customer service phone number (563) 263-3131.
Cbi Bank & Trust Buffalo Prairie Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking you can visit Cbi Bank & Trust official website www.cbibt.com.
Cbi Bank & Trust Hours in 20228 183rd Ave West Buffalo Prairie, Illinois
|Monday||7:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
|Tuesday||7:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
|Wednesday||7:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
|Thursday||7:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
|Friday||7:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Cbi Bank & Trust Address Map in 20228 183rd Ave West Buffalo Prairie, Illinois
Cbi Bank & Trust in 20228 183rd Ave West Buffalo Prairie, Illinois (FAQs)
What is Cbi Bank & Trust Phone Number in 20228 183rd Ave West Buffalo Prairie, Illinois?
The number for Cbi Bank & Trust is (563) 263-3131.
What is Cbi Bank & Trust Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Cbi Bank & Trust is www.cbibt.com.
What is the Post Code of Cbi Bank & Trust in 20228 183rd Ave West Buffalo Prairie, Illinois?
What Time Does Cbi Bank & Trust Open and Close in Buffalo Prairie Branch – 20228 183rd Ave West
Monday (7:30 AM – 5:30 PM)
Tuesday (7:30 AM – 5:30 PM)
Wednesday (7:30 AM – 5:30 PM)
Thursday (7:30 AM – 5:30 PM)
Friday (7:30 AM – 5:30 PM)
Saturday (8:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Cbi Bank & Trust to Another in Buffalo Prairie Branch – 20228 183rd Ave West
There are many reasons why you could require transferring money from Cbi Bank & Trust within Buffalo Prairie into another. Maybe you’re moving into an entirely new location and require to close your current Cbi Bank & Trust account and open a new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to save on costs. Whatever the reason, it’s actually fairly simple to do.
Here’s how you can transfer money from one bank to the other:
1. Log in to your online Cbi Bank & Trust account on your bank.
2. Locate the section to transfer money or making payments. It could be called something different depending on your bank, but it will be accessible from the main menu of your banking online portal.
3. Input the routing code of your other bank. It is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. This can be found on the website of the other bank or on your checkbook.
4. Input the number of your account to which you want to transfer the money to. This can also be found on the bank’s website or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to make sure that it is correct, then hit send or check.
The process differs slightly in the case of transferring funds between accounts of the exact same institution. In that scenario, you usually don’t need to enter a routing code since the funds are staying in the same bank.
The entire process will take a couple of minutes, and , once completed, the money will be accessible in the second account in just one day.
How to Open a Cbi Bank & Trust Account in Buffalo Prairie Branch – 20228 183rd Ave West
There are a few things you must do before you can open a Cbi Bank & Trust account. First, you have to do is select the correct Cbi Bank & Trust account. There are many different Cbi Bank & Trust accounts to choose from, so it’s important to do your research before you choose which one is right for you.
After you’ve selected an Cbi Bank & Trust account The next step is to collect all of the required documents. This includes your Social Security number, photo ID as well as evidence of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 in order to set up up an account.
After you have all the necessary documents, it’s time to open your account! The process is easy and takes just less than a few minutes. All you have be able to complete out an application and deposit your cash into the account.
Now that you know how to open a Cbi Bank & Trust account, there’s no excuse not to start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Cbi Bank & Trust Account
There is no set age for opening an Cbi Bank & Trust account. Certain credit unions and banks might require that you are 18 years old. However, others may allow you to open an account at any age with the help of a parent or guardian who is a co-signer.
If you’re under 18 and would like to create an Cbi Bank & Trust account, you must bring an adult or guardian to ensure that they can be an owner in joint on the account. This will allow them to have the power to keep track of your account activity and help you to manage your finances responsibly. After you reach the age of 18years old, you’ll be able to take full control of the account and make all the decisions yourself.
The ideal time to begin considering opening a Cbi Bank & Trust account is when you start earning money through a part-time work, allowances, or any other sources. This gives you the opportunity to start saving and learning about managing your cash prior to when you have to utilize it for more complex financial tasks like taking out a loan or using a credit card.
How to Close a Cbi Bank & Trust Account in Buffalo Prairie Branch – 20228 183rd Ave West
It could seem like a daunting task, but closing a Cbi Bank & Trust accounts is simple. Here are the steps you must follow:
1. Gather your documents. You’ll need your current Cbi Bank & Trust statement as well as an unpaid check from the account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account by phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative may request your account number, as well as other identifying information. They might also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you’ve got any automated payments associated with this account, make sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. After the account has been shut, you’ll have to withdraw any funds that remain.