Which is the Cathay Bank branch in Seattle Washington?
This Cathay Bank branch in Seattle is located at 5000 University Way Ne Seattle, Washington.
Table of Contents
Cathay Bank Branch Location in 5000 University Way Ne Seattle, Washington
Cathay Bank was established in Apr 19, 1962 and headquartered in 777 North Broadway Street Los Angeles, California 90012. Cathay Bank became a member of FDIC insurance at Apr 19, 1962.
5000 University Way Ne Seattle, Washington is one of Cathay Bank branch offices in Seattle Washington. Cathay Bank Seattle Branch has provided service to these customers since Establishment of branch. Contact the Cathay Bank Seattle Branch through customer service phone number .
Cathay Bank Seattle Branch offers regular banking service. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking you can visit Cathay Bank official website www.cathaybank.com.
Cathay Bank Hours in 5000 University Way Ne Seattle, Washington
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Cathay Bank Address Map in 5000 University Way Ne Seattle, Washington
Cathay Bank in 5000 University Way Ne Seattle, Washington (FAQs)
What is Cathay Bank Phone Number in 5000 University Way Ne Seattle, Washington?
The number for Cathay Bank is .
What is Cathay Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Cathay Bank is www.cathaybank.com.
What is the Post Code of Cathay Bank in 5000 University Way Ne Seattle, Washington?
What Time Does Cathay Bank Open and Close in Seattle Branch – 5000 University Way Ne
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Cathay Bank to Another in Seattle Branch – 5000 University Way Ne
There are many ways to transfer funds to Cathay Bank to another one in Seattle.
1. The most common way is to use wire transfers. This is the method where Cathay Bank sends the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring money is to use an ACH transfer. This is where the Cathay Bank will be able to communicate with each other via the ACH network and the money is transferred that way. It usually takes a couple of days.
3. You can also use a service like PayPal and Venmo to transfer funds between Cathay Bank into another. These services usually are quick and you can configure them to send cash on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could just withdraw cash from Cathay Bank and deposit it into the other. This may not be the most efficient option when you’re transferring a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option if you’re in need of cash fast.
How to Open a Cathay Bank Account in Seattle Branch – 5000 University Way Ne
There are a few steps you should be aware of before you can create a Cathay Bank account. The first thing to do is select the appropriate Cathay Bank account. There are a variety of Cathay Bank accounts to choose from, so it’s important to conduct your research prior to you choose which one is right for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for a Cathay Bank account then the next step is to collect all the documents you need. This includes the Social Security number, photo ID, and the proof of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 to open an account.
When you’ve got all of the documents required, it’s time to open up your account! It’s easy and takes just less than a few minutes. All you need to do is fill out an application and deposit your funds to the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to start an Cathay Bank account There’s no reason to not begin saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Cathay Bank Account
There isn’t a set age limit for having a Cathay Bank account. Certain credit unions and banks may require that you be 18 years old, whereas others allow the opening of accounts at any time with an adult or parent as co-signer.
If you’re under the age of 18 and would like to open an Cathay Bank account, you must bring a parent or guardian so they can become a joint owner of the account. This gives them the ability to monitor your account’s activity and assist you learn how to manage your finances in a responsible manner. Once you reach 18, you’ll be able to assume complete control of your account and make all the decisions for yourself.
The ideal time to start thinking about opening an Cathay Bank account is the moment you begin to earn income from a part-time job, allowances, or any other source. This will give you a chance to start building up savings and learn how to manage your money prior to when you need to use it for more complicated financial obligations like getting loans or using credit card.
How to Close a Cathay Bank Account in Seattle Branch – 5000 University Way Ne
It might appear like a daunting job to complete, but closing a Cathay Bank account can be simple. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Gather the documents you need. You will need to have your current Cathay Bank statement and an unpaid check from the account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account on the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative may ask you for your account number and other information that can be used to identify you. They might also inquire about why you’re closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automated payments. If you have any automatic payments set up with this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. Once the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any funds that remain.