Which is the Cathay Bank branch in Edison New Jersey?
The Cathay Bank branch in Edison is located at 1775 Route 27 Edison, New Jersey.
Table of Contents
Cathay Bank Branch Location in 1775 Route 27 Edison, New Jersey
Cathay Bank was established in Apr 19, 1962 and headquartered in 777 North Broadway Street Los Angeles, California 90012. Cathay Bank became a member of FDIC insured at Apr 19, 1962.
1775 Route 27 Edison, New Jersey is one of Cathay Bank branch offices in Edison New Jersey. Cathay Bank Edison Branch has been providing services to customers from the time Oct 6, 1997. You can reach the Cathay Bank Edison Branch via customer service number (732) 985-8880.
Cathay Bank Edison Branch offers regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking services, please visit Cathay Bank official website www.cathaybank.com.
Cathay Bank Hours in 1775 Route 27 Edison, New Jersey
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
Cathay Bank Address Map in 1775 Route 27 Edison, New Jersey
Cathay Bank in 1775 Route 27 Edison, New Jersey (FAQs)
What is Cathay Bank Phone Number in 1775 Route 27 Edison, New Jersey?
The number for Cathay Bank is (732) 985-8880.
What is Cathay Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Cathay Bank is www.cathaybank.com.
What is the Post Code of Cathay Bank in 1775 Route 27 Edison, New Jersey?
What Time Does Cathay Bank Open and Close in Edison Branch – 1775 Route 27
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 2:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Cathay Bank to Another in Edison Branch – 1775 Route 27
There are a few different ways to transfer money between Cathay Bank to another in Edison.
1. The most common way is to make use of wire transfers. This is when Cathay Bank will send the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is where the Cathay Bank will be able to communicate with one another via the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred that way. It usually takes a couple of days, but it can take longer.
3. You could also make use of services like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds to Cathay Bank to another. These services are usually quick and you can configure them to send cash on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always just withdraw cash from Cathay Bank and transfer it to the other. It’s not the best option if you’re moving a significant amount of money, but it’s an option when you’re in need of cash fast.
How to Open a Cathay Bank Account in Edison Branch – 1775 Route 27
There are a few steps you must be aware of before you can create a Cathay Bank account. First, you have to decide on is the appropriate Cathay Bank account. There are a variety of Cathay Bank accounts out there It’s crucial to conduct your research prior to you pick the one that is right for you.
Once you’ve chosen an Cathay Bank account, the next step is to collect all the documents you need. That includes the Social Security number, photo ID and proof of address. You’ll also need to have at minimum $25 to open your account.
Once you’ve got all the necessary documents, it’s time to open up your account! The process is easy and takes just a few minutes. All you have complete is to fill out an application and then deposit the money in the bank account.
Now that you know how to open a Cathay Bank account, there’s no excuse to not begin saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Cathay Bank Account
You can open an Cathay Bank account once you have the Social Security number. There is no age limit but most banks insist that you’re at minimum 18 years old in order to open an account on your own. Some banks may permit you to create a joint bank account with parents or guardians if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Cathay Bank Account in Edison Branch – 1775 Route 27
It’s a big hassle to shut down a Cathay Bank account. Here are some tips to make it easier.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Cathay Bank and ask to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their instructions carefully.
4. Withdraw any remaining money in the balance.
5. Refuse to debit any standing or direct debit orders linked to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards that are associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a an email confirmation from Cathay Bank the account is closed.