Where is Capital One branch in Lindale Texas?
The Capital One branch in Lindale is located at 2501 South Main Lindale, Texas.
Table of Contents
Capital One Branch Location in 2501 South Main Lindale, Texas
Capital One was established in May 22, 1933 and headquartered in 1680 Capital One Drive Mclean, Virginia 22102. Capital One became a member of the FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
2501 South Main Lindale, Texas is one of Capital One branch offices located in Lindale Texas. Capital One Lindale Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Establishment of branch. You can reach the Capital One Lindale Branch by calling the customer service number (903) 579-9770.
Capital One Lindale Branch offers regular banking service. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking you can visit Capital One official website www.capitalone.com.
Capital One Hours in 2501 South Main Lindale, Texas
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Capital One Address Map in 2501 South Main Lindale, Texas
Capital One in 2501 South Main Lindale, Texas (FAQs)
What is Capital One Phone Number in 2501 South Main Lindale, Texas?
The phone number of Capital One is (903) 579-9770.
What is Capital One Online Banking Website?
The official website of Capital One is www.capitalone.com.
What is the Post Code of Capital One in 2501 South Main Lindale, Texas?
What Time Does Capital One Open and Close in Lindale Branch – 2501 South Main
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Capital One to Another in Lindale Branch – 2501 South Main
There are a few different methods to transfer funds to Capital One to another one in Lindale.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of the wire transfer. This is where the Capital One will transfer the funds electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will appear in the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is when the Capital One will be able to communicate with each other via the ACH network, and then the money is transferred in this manner. It usually takes a couple of days.
3. You can also use services like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money from Capital One into another. These services are usually quick and you can set them up to send money on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always just withdraw cash from Capital One and then deposit it into the other. This may not be the best choice if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, but it’s an option when you’re in need of cash quickly.
How to Open a Capital One Account in Lindale Branch – 2501 South Main
There are a few steps you need to do before you can open an Capital One account. The first thing to do is select the right Capital One account. There are many different Capital One accounts available and it’s essential to research your options before you pick the one that is right for you.
Once you’ve chosen a Capital One account then the next step is to gather all the documents you need. That includes your Social Security number, photo ID as well as evidence of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 to open an account.
When you’ve got all of the documents required It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! It’s easy and only takes a few minutes. All you have to do is fill in an application and then deposit the cash to the account.
If you’ve learned how to create a Capital One account you have no reason to not start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Capital One Account
You can create an Capital One account when you’ve got an Social Security number. There is no age limit, although most banks require that you are at least 18 years old to open an account on your own. Some banks will allow you to create a joint bank account with a parent or guardian if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Capital One Account in Lindale Branch – 2501 South Main
It can be a real hassle to shut down an Capital One account. Here are some tips to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding payments.
2. Contact Capital One and request to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their instructions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds out of the bank account.
5. You can cancel any standing or direct debit orders attached to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards that are associated with the account.
7. Make sure you receive written confirmation from Capital One to confirm that the businessname account was closed.