Where is the Capital One branch in Edgard Louisiana?
The Capital One branch in Edgard is located at 2447 Highway 18 River Road Edgard, Louisiana.
Table of Contents
Capital One Branch Location in 2447 Highway 18 River Road Edgard, Louisiana
Capital One was established in May 22, 1933 and headquartered in 1680 Capital One Drive Mclean, Virginia 22102. Capital One became a member of the FDIC insurance after Jan 1, 1934.
2447 Highway 18 River Road Edgard, Louisiana is one of Capital One branch offices located in Edgard Louisiana. Capital One Edgard Branch has provided service to customers from the time Oct 16, 1969. You can contact this Capital One Edgard Branch by calling the customer service number (504) 533-3890.
Capital One Edgard Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking go to Capital One official website www.capitalone.com.
Capital One Hours in 2447 Highway 18 River Road Edgard, Louisiana
|Monday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
Capital One Address Map in 2447 Highway 18 River Road Edgard, Louisiana
Capital One in 2447 Highway 18 River Road Edgard, Louisiana (FAQs)
What is Capital One Phone Number in 2447 Highway 18 River Road Edgard, Louisiana?
The phone number of Capital One is (504) 533-3890.
What is Capital One Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Capital One is www.capitalone.com.
What is the Post Code of Capital One in 2447 Highway 18 River Road Edgard, Louisiana?
What Time Does Capital One Open and Close in Edgard Branch – 2447 Highway 18 River Road
Monday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Capital One to Another in Edgard Branch – 2447 Highway 18 River Road
There are several ways that you can transfer money to Capital One to another one in Edgard.
1. The most popular method is to use wire transfers. This is the method where Capital One will transfer the funds electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will then show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another way to transfer funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is when the Capital One will communicate with each other via the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred that way. It usually takes a couple of days.
3. You could also make use of a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money from Capital One to another. These services are usually immediate and you could create them to transfer money on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always take cash out of Capital One and then deposit it into the other. This might not be the best option if you’re moving a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option if you’re looking to transfer cash fast.
How to Open a Capital One Account in Edgard Branch – 2447 Highway 18 River Road
There are a few things you should do before you can open the Capital One account. The first thing to do is select the right Capital One account. There are a variety of Capital One accounts available and it’s essential to do your research before you pick the one that is right for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for the Capital One account, the next step is gathering all the necessary documents. These include documents like your Social Security number, photo ID and evidence of address. You’ll also need to have at minimum $25 to open up an account.
Once you’ve got all the required documents and documents, you’re ready to set up your account! The process is simple and takes only a few minutes. All you need complete is to fill out an application form and then deposit your funds to the account.
Now that you know how to start a Capital One account, there’s no excuse to not start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Capital One Account
There is no set minimum age to open a Capital One account. Certain credit unions and banks might require that you are 18 years old. However, other institutions may permit the opening of accounts at any time with an adult or parent as co-signer.
If you’re under 18 and are looking to open an account with Capital One account, make sure you bring a parent or guardian so they can sign on as an owner in joint on the account. This will give them the power to keep track of your account activity and help you learn how to manage your finances responsibly. Once you reach the age of 18, you’ll be able to assume complete control of your account and take all the decisions yourself.
The best time to start thinking about opening an Capital One account is when you begin earning income through a part-time work, allowances, or any other source. This gives you the opportunity to start saving money and to learn the best ways to handle your finances before you have to utilize it for more complicated financial tasks like taking out loans or using a credit card.
How to Close a Capital One Account in Edgard Branch – 2447 Highway 18 River Road
It could appear like a daunting job, but closing the Capital One accounts is quite easy. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Take the documents you need. You will need to have your latest Capital One statement, as well as an unpaid check from the account you wish to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account on the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative will likely ask you for your account number, as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They might also inquire about why you are closing the account.
4. Cancel any automatic payments. If you’ve got any automated payments associated with this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. After the account has been closed, you will need to withdraw any funds that remain.