Where is the Business First Bank branch in Zachary Louisiana?
Its Business First Bank branch in Zachary is located at 1858 Church Street Zachary, Louisiana.
Table of Contents
Business First Bank Branch Location in 1858 Church Street Zachary, Louisiana
Business First Bank was established in Feb 1, 2006 and headquartered in 500 Laurel Street Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70801. Business First Bank became a member of the FDIC insured after Feb 1, 2006.
1858 Church Street Zachary, Louisiana is one of Business First Bank branch offices in Zachary Louisiana. Business First Bank Zachary Branch has provided service to customers from the time Dec 10, 2009. You can reach this Business First Bank Zachary Branch through customer service phone number (225) 654-8787.
Business First Bank Zachary Branch also provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services go to Business First Bank official website www.b1bank.com.
Business First Bank Hours in 1858 Church Street Zachary, Louisiana
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:10 PM|
Business First Bank Address Map in 1858 Church Street Zachary, Louisiana
Business First Bank in 1858 Church Street Zachary, Louisiana (FAQs)
What is Business First Bank Phone Number in 1858 Church Street Zachary, Louisiana?
The number for Business First Bank is (225) 654-8787.
What is Business First Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Business First Bank is www.b1bank.com.
What is the Post Code of Business First Bank in 1858 Church Street Zachary, Louisiana?
What Time Does Business First Bank Open and Close in Zachary Branch – 1858 Church Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:10 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Business First Bank to Another in Zachary Branch – 1858 Church Street
There are a few different ways to transfer funds between Business First Bank to another account in Zachary.
1. The most commonly used method is to use a wire transfer. This is where the Business First Bank will send the money electronically to the receiving bank. The money will show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is the process where Business First Bank will connect with each other via the ACH network and the money will be transferred that way. It usually takes a couple of days as well.
3. You could also make use of services such as PayPal or Venmo to transfer money between Business First Bank to another. These services are usually immediate and you could configure them to send money on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could simply withdraw money from Business First Bank and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the best choice if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, however it’s an option if you need to get the cash quickly.
How to Open a Business First Bank Account in Zachary Branch – 1858 Church Street
There are some things you should know prior to opening a Business First Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the procedure so that you can open an Business First Bank account without any stress.
The first thing you need to do is figure out what kind of Business First Bank account you’d like to open. There are many different types of Business First Bank accounts, and it’s essential to choose one that’s right for you. Do some research and compare various Business First Bank accounts to identify the most suitable one for your requirements.
Once you’ve chosen an Business First Bank account, the next step is to gather the required documents. The majority of Business First Bank accounts will require basic information , such as your name, address and Social Security number. It is also possible to provide proof of income or proof of identification.
After you have the necessary documents, the following step will be to open the account. It can be done on the internet by phone, online, and in person, at the branch location. If you are opening an account, you’ll have to make an initial deposit. This is typically a small amount like $25.
Once your account has been opened it’s time to begin using it. This involves taking deposits and withdraws whenever you need to. You’ll also need to monitor the balance on your account so that you don’t overdraw your account.
Opening an Business First Bank account is an easy procedure, but you need to be patient and pick the appropriate Business First Bank account that meets your requirements. With a bit of study and planning it is possible to create an account with no tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Business First Bank Account
You can open a Business First Bank account once you have the Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement, although most banks require that you be at least 18 years old to create an account on your own. Some banks may permit you to open a joint account with a parent or guardian when you are under 18.
How to Close a Business First Bank Account in Zachary Branch – 1858 Church Street
It’s often a trouble to close the Business First Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to make it easier.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Business First Bank and request to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their instructions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Withdraw any remaining money from the account.
5. Cancel any direct debits or standing orders that are linked to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards linked to the account.
7. You must receive an email confirmation from Business First Bank that your account has been shut down.