Where is the Bokf branch in Yukon Oklahoma?
The Bokf branch in Yukon is located at 1100 South Garth Brooks Boulevard Yukon, Oklahoma.
Table of Contents
Bokf Branch Location in 1100 South Garth Brooks Boulevard Yukon, Oklahoma
Bokf was established in Feb 10, 1910 and headquartered in One Williams Center Tulsa, Oklahoma 74172. Bokf became a member of the FDIC insurance after Jan 1, 1934.
1100 South Garth Brooks Boulevard Yukon, Oklahoma is one of Bokf branch offices located in Yukon Oklahoma. Bokf Yukon Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Jan 1, 1892. You can reach this Bokf Yukon Branch via customer service number .
Bokf Yukon Branch also provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services, please visit Bokf official website www.bokfinancial.com.
Bokf Hours in 1100 South Garth Brooks Boulevard Yukon, Oklahoma
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Bokf Address Map in 1100 South Garth Brooks Boulevard Yukon, Oklahoma
Bokf in 1100 South Garth Brooks Boulevard Yukon, Oklahoma (FAQs)
What is Bokf Phone Number in 1100 South Garth Brooks Boulevard Yukon, Oklahoma?
The number for Bokf is .
What is Bokf Online Banking Website?
The official website of Bokf is www.bokfinancial.com.
What is the Post Code of Bokf in 1100 South Garth Brooks Boulevard Yukon, Oklahoma?
What Time Does Bokf Open and Close in Yukon Branch – 1100 South Garth Brooks Boulevard
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bokf to Another in Yukon Branch – 1100 South Garth Brooks Boulevard
There are a few different ways that you can transfer money to Bokf to another one in Yukon.
1. The most popular method is to use wire transfers. This is where the Bokf sends the money electronically to the receiving bank. The funds will appear in the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer money is through the ACH transfer. This is the process where Bokf will communicate with each other via the ACH network and the money is transferred that way. This usually takes a few days as well.
3. You can also use services such as PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds to Bokf into another. These are typically quick and you can create them to transfer money on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always take cash out of Bokf and then deposit it into the other. This may not be the best choice if you’re transferring a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option if you’re in need of cash fast.
How to Open a Bokf Account in Yukon Branch – 1100 South Garth Brooks Boulevard
There are a few steps you need to complete before opening an Bokf account. The first thing to do is select the correct Bokf account. There are numerous Bokf accounts out there and it’s essential to do your research before you pick the one that is right for you.
After you’ve selected a Bokf account then the next step is to collect all the necessary documents. This includes documents like your Social Security number, photo ID, and proof of address. It is also necessary to have at least $25 to open up an account.
After you have all the documents required, it’s time to open your account! The process is simple and takes just a few minutes. All you have to do is fill in an application and deposit your cash into the account.
Now that you know how to create an Bokf account, there’s no excuse to not start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bokf Account
There is no age for opening a Bokf account. Certain credit unions or banks might require you to be 18 years old. However, others may allow the opening of accounts at any age , with the help of a parent or guardian who is a co-signer.
If you’re not yet 18 and would like to create an Bokf account, you must bring an adult or guardian to ensure that they can sign on as an owner jointly of the account. This gives them the power to keep track of the activity of your account and help you control your finances with prudence. After you reach the age of 18, you’ll be able to take full control of the account and make all of the decisions yourself.
The ideal time to begin contemplating opening a Bokf account is when you begin earning income from a part-time job allowance, or another source. This gives you the chance to begin building up savings and learn about managing your cash before you are required to use it for more complicated financial transactions like taking out a loan or using credit card.
How to Close a Bokf Account in Yukon Branch – 1100 South Garth Brooks Boulevard
It may appear like a daunting job to complete, but closing the Bokf accounts is quite simple. These are the steps you must follow:
1. Take your documents. You’ll require your current Bokf statement as well as an unpaid check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be capable of helping you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative may require your account number as well as other identifying information. They might also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you have any automated payments set up on this account, make sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. When the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.