Which is the Bokf branch in Edmond Oklahoma?
The Bokf branch in Edmond is located at 1400 South Santa Fe Avenue Edmond, Oklahoma.
Table of Contents
Bokf Branch Location in 1400 South Santa Fe Avenue Edmond, Oklahoma
Bokf was established in Feb 10, 1910 and headquartered in One Williams Center Tulsa, Oklahoma 74172. Bokf became a member of the FDIC insurance at Jan 1, 1934.
1400 South Santa Fe Avenue Edmond, Oklahoma is one of Bokf branch offices in Edmond Oklahoma. Bokf Edmond Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Mar 7, 2002. You can reach the Bokf Edmond Branch through customer service phone number (405) 216-2871.
Bokf Edmond Branch also provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking go to Bokf official website www.bokfinancial.com.
Bokf Hours in 1400 South Santa Fe Avenue Edmond, Oklahoma
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Bokf Address Map in 1400 South Santa Fe Avenue Edmond, Oklahoma
Bokf in 1400 South Santa Fe Avenue Edmond, Oklahoma (FAQs)
What is Bokf Phone Number in 1400 South Santa Fe Avenue Edmond, Oklahoma?
The phone number of Bokf is (405) 216-2871.
What is Bokf Online Banking Website?
The official website of Bokf is www.bokfinancial.com.
What is the Post Code of Bokf in 1400 South Santa Fe Avenue Edmond, Oklahoma?
What Time Does Bokf Open and Close in Edmond Branch – 1400 South Santa Fe Avenue
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bokf to Another in Edmond Branch – 1400 South Santa Fe Avenue
There are a variety of reasons you could require transferring money from Bokf within Edmond to another. Maybe you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your current Bokf account and open a new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to save on fees. No matter what the case, this is actually very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how to transfer funds from bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Bokf account on your bank.
2. Locate the section to transfer money as well as making payments. It could be called something different based on your bank however it is accessible from the main menu menu of your banking online portal.
3. Input the routing code of your other bank. This is the nine digit code that identifies the bank. This can be found on the website of the other bank or on your account statement.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number you wish to transfer money to. This information can also be located on the bank’s website , or on your checkbook.
5. Enter the amount of money you’d like to transfer.
6. Examine the information to ensure it’s correct, then hit send or check.
It’s a little different when you’re moving money between accounts of the exact same institution. In this case it is not necessary to enter a routing code because the funds will remain within the same institution.
The entire process is likely to take a couple of minutes, and once it’s done, the funds are usually transferred to the account in just one day.
How to Open a Bokf Account in Edmond Branch – 1400 South Santa Fe Avenue
There are some things you need to complete before opening a Bokf account. The first thing you need to do is select the right Bokf account. There are a variety of Bokf accounts to choose from, so it’s important to do your research before you choose which one is right for you.
After you’ve selected the Bokf account The next step is to collect all the necessary documents. This includes your Social Security number, photo ID as well as proof of address. It is also necessary to have at least $25 in order to set up your account.
Once you’ve got all the required documents and documents, you’re ready to set up up your account! The process is easy and only takes a few minutes. All you need be able to complete out an application and deposit your money to the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to create a Bokf account There’s no reason to not begin saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bokf Account
You can start a Bokf account once you have an Social Security number. Certain banks might require you be 18 years old, but this isn’t always the case. It is also possible to show proof of your identity, for example, a driver’s license, passport or state ID. If you’ve got all the necessary documents and documents, you can open a savings or checking account at most banks.
How to Close a Bokf Account in Edmond Branch – 1400 South Santa Fe Avenue
It could seem like a daunting process, but closing an Bokf accounts is simple. The steps to follow need to take:
1. Gather the documents you need. You’ll require your latest Bokf statement, as well as a voided check from the account you wish to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative will likely request your account number and other identifiable information. They might also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Cancel any automated payments. If you’ve got any automatic payments set up with this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. After the account has been closed, you will need to withdraw any funds that remain.