Where is Bokf branch in Edmond Oklahoma?
This Bokf branch in Edmond is located at 1400 South Santa Fe Avenue Edmond, Oklahoma.
Table of Contents
Bokf Branch Location in 1400 South Santa Fe Avenue Edmond, Oklahoma
Bokf was established in Feb 10, 1910 and headquartered in One Williams Center Tulsa, Oklahoma 74172. Bokf became a member of the FDIC insurance at Jan 1, 1934.
1400 South Santa Fe Avenue Edmond, Oklahoma is one of Bokf branch offices located in Edmond Oklahoma. Bokf Edmond Branch has been offering services to customers from the time Mar 7, 2002. You can reach this Bokf Edmond Branch via customer service number (405) 216-2871.
Bokf Edmond Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking you can visit Bokf official website www.bokfinancial.com.
Bokf Hours in 1400 South Santa Fe Avenue Edmond, Oklahoma
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Bokf Address Map in 1400 South Santa Fe Avenue Edmond, Oklahoma
Bokf in 1400 South Santa Fe Avenue Edmond, Oklahoma (FAQs)
What is Bokf Phone Number in 1400 South Santa Fe Avenue Edmond, Oklahoma?
The phone number of Bokf is (405) 216-2871.
What is Bokf Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Bokf is www.bokfinancial.com.
What is the Post Code of Bokf in 1400 South Santa Fe Avenue Edmond, Oklahoma?
What Time Does Bokf Open and Close in Edmond Branch – 1400 South Santa Fe Avenue
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bokf to Another in Edmond Branch – 1400 South Santa Fe Avenue
There are several ways to transfer funds from Bokf to another account in Edmond.
1. The most common way is to use a wire transfer. This is when Bokf will send the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another way to transfer money is through the ACH transfer. This is the process where Bokf will connect with one another via the ACH network, and then the money is transferred that way. This typically takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. It is also possible to use services such as PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds to Bokf to another. These services are usually quick and you can create them to transfer cash on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always simply withdraw money from Bokf and transfer it to the other. This may not be the most efficient option when you’re transferring a large amount of money, but it’s a viable option if you’re in need of cash fast.
How to Open a Bokf Account in Edmond Branch – 1400 South Santa Fe Avenue
There are some things you should do before you can open a Bokf account. The first thing you need to do is select the correct Bokf account. There are numerous Bokf accounts available It’s crucial to research your options before you decide which one is best for your needs.
Once you’ve chosen an Bokf account then the next step is gathering all the documents you need. This includes your Social Security number, photo ID as well as evidence of address. You’ll also need to have at minimum $25 to open up an account.
After you have all the necessary documents, it’s time to open your account! The process is simple and takes only about a minute. All you need be able to complete out an application and then deposit the funds in the bank account.
Now that you know how to start an Bokf account There’s no reason not to start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bokf Account
You can open an Bokf account when you’ve got a Social Security number. There is no age limit but most banks insist that you are at 18 to create an account for yourself. Some banks will allow you to open a joint account along with a parent or guardian if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Bokf Account in Edmond Branch – 1400 South Santa Fe Avenue
It’s often a trouble to close the Bokf account. Here are some helpful tips to help you make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding payments.
2. Contact Bokf and request to end your current account.
3. Follow their directions carefully.
4. Take any money remaining from the account.
5. Refuse to debit any standing or direct debit orders attached to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards that are associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a written confirmation from the Bokf the account is shut down.