Where is the Bny Mellon branch in Seattle Washington?
Its Bny Mellon branch in Seattle is located at 1201 Third Ave Seattle, Washington.
Table of Contents
Bny Mellon Branch Location in 1201 Third Ave Seattle, Washington
Bny Mellon was established in Jan 1, 1869 and headquartered in 500 Grant St Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15219. Bny Mellon became a member of the FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
1201 Third Ave Seattle, Washington is one of Bny Mellon branch offices located in Seattle Washington. Bny Mellon Seattle Branch has been providing services to customers from the time Mar 1, 1993. Contact the Bny Mellon Seattle Branch through customer service phone number (206) 743-0327.
Bny Mellon Seattle Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking you can visit Bny Mellon official website www.bnymellon.com.
Bny Mellon Hours in 1201 Third Ave Seattle, Washington
|Monday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
Bny Mellon Address Map in 1201 Third Ave Seattle, Washington
Bny Mellon in 1201 Third Ave Seattle, Washington (FAQs)
What is Bny Mellon Phone Number in 1201 Third Ave Seattle, Washington?
The number for Bny Mellon is (206) 743-0327.
What is Bny Mellon Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Bny Mellon is www.bnymellon.com.
What is the Post Code of Bny Mellon in 1201 Third Ave Seattle, Washington?
What Time Does Bny Mellon Open and Close in Seattle Branch – 1201 Third Ave
Monday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bny Mellon to Another in Seattle Branch – 1201 Third Ave
There are many reasons why you may require transferring money from Bny Mellon in Seattle to another. Perhaps you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your current Bny Mellon account and start a new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to cut down on the cost of charges. Whatever the reason, it’s actually quite easy to do.
Here’s how you can transfer money from one bank to another:
1. Log into your online Bny Mellon banking account.
2. Locate the section to transfer money or making payments. This might be called something different depending on the bank you use However, it will be accessible from the main menu of the online banking portal.
3. Input the routing code of the other bank. This is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. It is available on the other bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number to which you wish to transfer money to. This can also be found on the bank’s site or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount you want to transfer.
6. Examine the information to ensure it’s correct, then hit the submit button or verify.
It’s a little different when you’re moving money between accounts of the same bank. In that scenario, you usually don’t need to enter a routing code because the funds remain within the same institution.
The entire process is likely to take a few minutes and , once completed, the funds will typically be available in the other account in just one day.
How to Open a Bny Mellon Account in Seattle Branch – 1201 Third Ave
There are some things you need to do before you can open an Bny Mellon account. The first thing you need to decide on is the appropriate Bny Mellon account. There are a variety of Bny Mellon accounts out there and it’s essential to do your research before you decide which one is right for you.
Once you’ve chosen the Bny Mellon account, the next step is gathering all of the required documents. This includes your Social Security number, photo ID as well as the proof of address. Also, you’ll need at minimum $25 to open your account.
Once you’ve got all the necessary documents, it’s time to open your account! The process is easy and only takes about a minute. All you need complete is to fill in an application form and then deposit your funds into the account.
Now that you know how to open an Bny Mellon account There’s no reason to not begin saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bny Mellon Account
You can open a Bny Mellon account when you’ve got a Social Security number. There is no age limit but most banks insist that you’re at minimum 18 years old in order to create an account on your own. Certain banks might allow you to open a joint account with parents or guardians if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Bny Mellon Account in Seattle Branch – 1201 Third Ave
It might seem like a daunting process to complete, but closing a Bny Mellon account is actually simple. The steps to follow need to take:
1. Gather the documents you need. You’ll require your most recent Bny Mellon statement and a voided check from the account you wish to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be able to help you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative may require your account number as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They might also inquire about why you’re closing the account.
4. Cancel any automatic payments. If you’ve got any automatic payments set up with this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. When the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.