Where is Bmo Harris Bank branch in Eau Claire Wisconsin?
This Bmo Harris Bank branch in Eau Claire is located at 4106 Highway 93 Eau Claire, Wisconsin.
Table of Contents
Bmo Harris Bank Branch Location in 4106 Highway 93 Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Bmo Harris Bank was established in May 17, 1947 and headquartered in 111 West Monroe Street Chicago, Illinois 60603. Bmo Harris Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance in May 17, 1947.
4106 Highway 93 Eau Claire, Wisconsin is one of Bmo Harris Bank branch offices in Eau Claire Wisconsin. Bmo Harris Bank Eau Claire Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Jan 14, 1991. Contact this Bmo Harris Bank Eau Claire Branch via customer service number (715) 833-1444.
Bmo Harris Bank Eau Claire Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking you can visit Bmo Harris Bank official website www.bmoharris.com.
Bmo Harris Bank Hours in 4106 Highway 93 Eau Claire, Wisconsin
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Bmo Harris Bank Address Map in 4106 Highway 93 Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Bmo Harris Bank in 4106 Highway 93 Eau Claire, Wisconsin (FAQs)
What is Bmo Harris Bank Phone Number in 4106 Highway 93 Eau Claire, Wisconsin?
The phone number of Bmo Harris Bank is (715) 833-1444.
What is Bmo Harris Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Bmo Harris Bank is www.bmoharris.com.
What is the Post Code of Bmo Harris Bank in 4106 Highway 93 Eau Claire, Wisconsin?
What Time Does Bmo Harris Bank Open and Close in Eau Claire Branch – 4106 Highway 93
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:30 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:30 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:30 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:30 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 4:30 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bmo Harris Bank to Another in Eau Claire Branch – 4106 Highway 93
There are a variety of reasons you could require transferring money from Bmo Harris Bank within Eau Claire in another. Perhaps you’re moving to an entirely new location and require to close your old Bmo Harris Bank account and open another one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to save on fees. Whatever the reason, it’s actually quite easy to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Bmo Harris Bank banking account.
2. Find the section for transferring money or making payments. This might be called something different based on your bank however it is located in the main menu on the online banking portal.
3. Enter the routing number of the second bank. It is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. You can find this on the other bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. Input the number of your account that you want to transfer the money to. This can also be found on the bank’s website or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you’d like to transfer.
6. Examine the information to ensure it’s correct, and then hit the submit button or verify.
The process differs slightly if you’re transferring money between accounts at one bank. In that case it is not necessary to enter a routing number because the funds will remain in the same bank.
The entire process is likely to take a few minutes after which the funds are usually available in the other account in just one day.
How to Open a Bmo Harris Bank Account in Eau Claire Branch – 4106 Highway 93
There are a few steps you should do before you can open an Bmo Harris Bank account. First, you have to do is select the right Bmo Harris Bank account. There are a variety of Bmo Harris Bank accounts to choose from It’s crucial to research your options before you pick the one that is right for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an Bmo Harris Bank account The next step is to collect all the documents you need. This includes your Social Security number, photo ID, and evidence of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 in order to set up your account.
After you have all the necessary documents It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! The process is simple and takes just a few minutes. All you have complete is to fill in an application and then deposit the funds in the bank account.
Now that you’ve learned how to create an Bmo Harris Bank account, there’s no excuse to not begin saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bmo Harris Bank Account
You can create an Bmo Harris Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. There is no age limit however, most banks will require that you be at 18 to create an account for yourself. Some banks will allow you to create a joint bank account with parents or guardians if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Bmo Harris Bank Account in Eau Claire Branch – 4106 Highway 93
It could seem like a daunting process however, closing a Bmo Harris Bank accounts is easy. These are the steps you must follow:
1. Take all of your documents. You’ll require the latest Bmo Harris Bank statement, as well as a voided check from your account you wish to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be capable of helping you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative will likely require your account number as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They might also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you have automated payments associated with this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. After the account has been closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.