Where is Berkshire Bank branch in Lisbon Connecticut?
This Berkshire Bank branch in Lisbon is located at 180 River Road Route 12 Lisbon, Connecticut.
Table of Contents
Berkshire Bank Branch Location in 180 River Road Route 12 Lisbon, Connecticut
Berkshire Bank was established in Feb 6, 1846 and headquartered in 24 North Street Pittsfield, Massachusetts 01201. Berkshire Bank became a member of the FDIC insured at Jan 2, 1982.
180 River Road Route 12 Lisbon, Connecticut is one of Berkshire Bank branch offices in Lisbon Connecticut. Berkshire Bank Lisbon Branch has been providing services to these customers since Aug 22, 2001. You can reach this Berkshire Bank Lisbon Branch via customer service number (860) 376-7100.
Berkshire Bank Lisbon Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking go to Berkshire Bank official website www.berkshirebank.com.
Berkshire Bank Hours in 180 River Road Route 12 Lisbon, Connecticut
|Monday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Berkshire Bank Address Map in 180 River Road Route 12 Lisbon, Connecticut
Berkshire Bank in 180 River Road Route 12 Lisbon, Connecticut (FAQs)
What is Berkshire Bank Phone Number in 180 River Road Route 12 Lisbon, Connecticut?
The phone number of Berkshire Bank is (860) 376-7100.
What is Berkshire Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Berkshire Bank is www.berkshirebank.com.
What is the Post Code of Berkshire Bank in 180 River Road Route 12 Lisbon, Connecticut?
What Time Does Berkshire Bank Open and Close in Lisbon Branch – 180 River Road Route 12
Monday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Sunday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Berkshire Bank to Another in Lisbon Branch – 180 River Road Route 12
There are many reasons why you could have to transfer funds from Berkshire Bank within Lisbon to another. Maybe you’re moving into a new city and need to close your previous Berkshire Bank account and create a new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to save on fees. Whatever the reason, it’s fairly simple to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from one bank to the other:
1. Log in to your online Berkshire Bank bank account.
2. Find the section for transferring money as well as making payments. It could be called something different depending on the bank you use, but it will be located in the main menu menu of your online banking portal.
3. Input the routing code of your other bank. This is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. This can be found on the other bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. Enter the account number that you would like to transfer the funds to. This information can also be found on the other bank’s website , or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount of money you wish to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to make sure it is correct, and then hit submit or confirm.
The process differs slightly if you’re transferring money between accounts at the same bank. In that case, you usually don’t need to input a routing number because the funds remain within the same institution.
The entire process is likely to take a few minutes and once it’s done, the funds are usually transferred to the account in just one day.
How to Open a Berkshire Bank Account in Lisbon Branch – 180 River Road Route 12
There are a few steps you should do before you can open the Berkshire Bank account. The first thing to do is choose the appropriate Berkshire Bank account. There are a variety of Berkshire Bank accounts available and it’s essential to do your research before you pick the one that is the best for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an Berkshire Bank account The next step is to collect all of the required documents. That includes your Social Security number, photo ID as well as proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 to open an account.
After you have all the necessary documents It’s time to set the stage for opening your account! It’s easy and takes only about a minute. All you have be able to complete out an application and deposit your funds in the bank account.
Now that you know how to start a Berkshire Bank account you have no reason not to start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Berkshire Bank Account
You can open an Berkshire Bank account as soon as you have a Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement but most banks insist that you are at 18 to open an account on your own. Certain banks might permit you to open a joint account with parents or guardians in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Berkshire Bank Account in Lisbon Branch – 180 River Road Route 12
It could seem like a daunting process however, closing an Berkshire Bank account is actually easy. Here are the steps you need to take:
1. Collect the documents you need. You will need to have the current Berkshire Bank statement as well as a voided check from the account you wish to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be in a position to assist you with closing your account over the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative will likely require your account number as well as other identifying information. They may also ask why you are closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you have any automated payments set up on this account, make sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. After the account has been shut, you’ll have to withdraw any funds that remain.