Which is the Bar Harbor Bank & Trust branch in Lebanon New Hampshire?
Its Bar Harbor Bank & Trust branch in Lebanon is located at 200 Heater Road Lebanon, New Hampshire.
Table of Contents
Bar Harbor Bank & Trust Branch Location in 200 Heater Road Lebanon, New Hampshire
Bar Harbor Bank & Trust was established in Sep 15, 1887 and headquartered in 82 Main Street Bar Harbor, Maine 04609. Bar Harbor Bank & Trust became a member of FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
200 Heater Road Lebanon, New Hampshire is one of Bar Harbor Bank & Trust branch offices in Lebanon New Hampshire. Bar Harbor Bank & Trust Lebanon Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since Jun 30, 1987. You can reach the Bar Harbor Bank & Trust Lebanon Branch via customer service number (603) 448-2566.
Bar Harbor Bank & Trust Lebanon Branch also provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking services, please visit Bar Harbor Bank & Trust official website www.bhbt.com.
Bar Harbor Bank & Trust Hours in 200 Heater Road Lebanon, New Hampshire
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Bar Harbor Bank & Trust Address Map in 200 Heater Road Lebanon, New Hampshire
Bar Harbor Bank & Trust in 200 Heater Road Lebanon, New Hampshire (FAQs)
What is Bar Harbor Bank & Trust Phone Number in 200 Heater Road Lebanon, New Hampshire?
The number for Bar Harbor Bank & Trust is (603) 448-2566.
What is Bar Harbor Bank & Trust Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Bar Harbor Bank & Trust is www.bhbt.com.
What is the Post Code of Bar Harbor Bank & Trust in 200 Heater Road Lebanon, New Hampshire?
What Time Does Bar Harbor Bank & Trust Open and Close in Lebanon Branch – 200 Heater Road
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bar Harbor Bank & Trust to Another in Lebanon Branch – 200 Heater Road
There are many ways to transfer funds between Bar Harbor Bank & Trust to another in Lebanon.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of a wire transfer. This is where the Bar Harbor Bank & Trust sends the money electronically to the receiving bank. The money will then show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring money is through an ACH transfer. This is when the Bar Harbor Bank & Trust will be able to communicate with each other through the ACH network, and then the money is transferred in this manner. This typically takes a few days as well.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal or Venmo to transfer money from Bar Harbor Bank & Trust to another. These services usually are quick and you can configure them to send money on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always take cash out of Bar Harbor Bank & Trust and then deposit it into the other. This may not be the best option if you’re moving a significant amount of money, however it’s an option when you need to get the cash fast.
How to Open a Bar Harbor Bank & Trust Account in Lebanon Branch – 200 Heater Road
There are a few points you need to know before opening an Bar Harbor Bank & Trust account. This informative guide will guide you through the process so that you can set up a Bar Harbor Bank & Trust account without any stress.
The first thing you need to decide is the type of Bar Harbor Bank & Trust account you’d like to open. There are numerous types of Bar Harbor Bank & Trust accounts, and it’s crucial to select the one that is right for you. Research and then compare the various Bar Harbor Bank & Trust accounts to identify the best fit for your needs.
After you’ve selected a Bar Harbor Bank & Trust account then the next step is to collect the required documents. The majority of Bar Harbor Bank & Trust accounts require basic information , such as your address, name and Social Security number. You might also be required to provide proof of income or proof of identification.
After you have required documents then the following step will be to actually open the account. It can be done on the internet by phone, online, as well as in-person at a branch location. If you are opening the account you’ll need to deposit an initial amount. This can be a modest amount of money, such as $25.
After your account is open You’ll have to begin using it. This includes making deposits and withdrawals as needed. You’ll also need to monitor the balance on your account so that you don’t overdraw your account.
The process of opening a Bar Harbor Bank & Trust account is a straightforward process, however it’s crucial to take your time to pick the appropriate Bar Harbor Bank & Trust account to meet your requirements. With a little research and preparation it is possible to create an account with no anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bar Harbor Bank & Trust Account
There isn’t a set minimum age to open a Bar Harbor Bank & Trust account. Certain credit unions or banks might require that you are 18 years old, while others may allow you to open an account at any age , with an adult or parent as a co-signer.
If you’re not yet 18 and want to open an account with Bar Harbor Bank & Trust account, you must bring your parent or guardian so they can sign on as an owner in joint on the account. This will give them the ability to watch the activity of your account and help you learn how to manage your finances responsibly. When you turn the age of 18, you’ll have the ability to take full control of your account and make all of the decisions on your own.
The ideal time to begin contemplating opening a Bar Harbor Bank & Trust account is when you begin earning income through a part-time work, allowance, or other source. This gives you the opportunity to start building up savings and learn about managing your cash before you need to use it for more difficult financial transactions like taking out loans or using credit card.
How to Close a Bar Harbor Bank & Trust Account in Lebanon Branch – 200 Heater Road
It could seem like a daunting task, but closing a Bar Harbor Bank & Trust accounts is simple. These are the steps you need to take:
1. Take your documents. You’ll require the latest Bar Harbor Bank & Trust statement and an unpaid check from the account you wish to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account over the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative is likely to require your account number and other identifiable information. They might also inquire about why you’re closing the account.
4. Cancel any automatic payments. If you have any automated payments associated with this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. Once the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any funds that remain.