Where is the Bankers Trust Company branch in Des Moines Iowa?
The Bankers Trust Company branch in Des Moines is located at 453 7th Street Des Moines, Iowa.
Table of Contents
Bankers Trust Company Branch Location in 453 7th Street Des Moines, Iowa
Bankers Trust Company was established in Jun 1, 1917 and headquartered in 453 7th Street Des Moines, Iowa 50309. Bankers Trust Company became a member of FDIC insured at Jan 1, 1934.
453 7th Street Des Moines, Iowa is one of Bankers Trust Company branch offices located in Des Moines Iowa. Bankers Trust Company Des Moines Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Jun 1, 1917. You can contact the Bankers Trust Company Des Moines Branch via customer service number (515) 245-2863.
Bankers Trust Company Des Moines Branch also provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services, please visit Bankers Trust Company official website www.bankerstrust.com.
Bankers Trust Company Hours in 453 7th Street Des Moines, Iowa
|Monday||7:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||7:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
Bankers Trust Company Address Map in 453 7th Street Des Moines, Iowa
Bankers Trust Company Address Map in 453 7th Street Des Moines, Iowa
Bankers Trust Company in 453 7th Street Des Moines, Iowa (FAQs)
What is Bankers Trust Company Phone Number in 453 7th Street Des Moines, Iowa?
The number for Bankers Trust Company is (515) 245-2863.
What is Bankers Trust Company Online Banking Website?
The official website of Bankers Trust Company is www.bankerstrust.com.
What is the Post Code of Bankers Trust Company in 453 7th Street Des Moines, Iowa?
What Time Does Bankers Trust Company Open and Close in Des Moines Branch – 453 7th Street
Monday (7:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (7:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (7:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (7:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (7:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bankers Trust Company to Another in Des Moines Branch – 453 7th Street
There are a few different ways that you can transfer money from Bankers Trust Company to another account in Des Moines.
1. The most popular method is to make use of wire transfers. This is when Bankers Trust Company will send the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The funds will be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring money is to use an ACH transfer. This is the process where Bankers Trust Company will connect with each other through the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred in this manner. It usually takes a couple of days, but it can take longer.
3. It is also possible to use services like PayPal and Venmo to transfer funds from Bankers Trust Company to another. These services are usually immediate and you could configure them to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. Finally, you can always take cash out of Bankers Trust Company and then deposit it into the other. This may not be the best choice if you’re moving a significant amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you need to get the cash fast.
How to Open a Bankers Trust Company Account in Des Moines Branch – 453 7th Street
There are some things to consider before you open an Bankers Trust Company account. This helpful guide will walk you through the steps to help you select the best account to meet your needs and avoid any mistakes.
First, you need to decide what type of account you’d like. The most common kinds are saving accounts, check accounts or money market funds. Each has its own set of benefits and drawbacks, so it’s crucial to comprehend the distinction before making a final decision.
Savings accounts can be a useful way to keep your cash when you don’t need instant accessibility to your money. They usually offer more rate of interest than bank accounts however there may be restrictions regarding the number of times you are able to withdraw funds.
Checking accounts are great for those who require frequent access to your funds. A majority of checking accounts have an ATM card that can be used for purchases or withdrawals. There are fees associated with certain transactions, such as making use of an out-of-network ATM.
Market accounts have higher interest rates than savings or checking accounts, but they also have tighter withdrawal restrictions. If you require access to your funds often the money market account may not be the best choice.
Once you’ve decided on the type of account that you want, it’s time to shop around for the best deal. There are numerous aspects to think about including fees, interest rates and minimum balance requirements. It’s important to compare rates from a variety of Bankers Trust Company accounts before making a decision.
If you’ve found the perfect account, it’s time to sign in. The procedure is quite simple and can usually be done online in just a few minutes. You’ll need to provide some specific information about yourself, including your address, name, and Social Security number. You may also be required to deposit funds into the account to create it.
When your account is opened, you can start using it immediately. Make sure you keep an eye on your balance and make sure you don’t overdraw your account. If you have to borrow money, most Bankers Trust Company provide options such as credit lines or overdraft protection.
Setting up an Bankers Trust Company account is a quick procedure that will help you save time and money over the long term. By doing your research and shopping around to find an account that is suitable for your needs and helps you achieve those financial objectives.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bankers Trust Company Account
You can start a Bankers Trust Company account as soon as you have an Social Security number. Some banks may require that you be 18 years old, however this isn’t always the case. It is also possible to provide proof of your identity, for example, passport, driver’s license or state ID. If you’ve got all the necessary documents you are able to start a savings or checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a Bankers Trust Company Account in Des Moines Branch – 453 7th Street
It could seem like a daunting task, but closing an Bankers Trust Company accounts is easy. These are the steps you must follow:
1. Gather the documents you need. You’ll require your current Bankers Trust Company statement and an unpaid check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be capable of helping you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative is likely to ask you for your account number as well as other identifying information. They might also ask why you are closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you’ve got any automatic payments set up with this account, make sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. After the account has been closed, you will need to withdraw any funds that remain.