Where is the Bank Ozk branch in Zephyrhills Florida?
This Bank Ozk branch in Zephyrhills is located at 7435 Gall Blvd Zephyrhills, Florida.
Table of Contents
Bank Ozk Branch Location in 7435 Gall Blvd Zephyrhills, Florida
Bank Ozk was established in Mar 3, 1903 and headquartered in 17901 Chenal Parkway Little Rock, Arkansas 72223. Bank Ozk became a member of FDIC insurance at Jan 1, 1934.
7435 Gall Blvd Zephyrhills, Florida is one of Bank Ozk branch offices located in Zephyrhills Florida. Bank Ozk Zephyrhills Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Jun 16, 2008. Contact this Bank Ozk Zephyrhills Branch through customer service phone number (813) 715-4700.
Bank Ozk Zephyrhills Branch also provide regular banking services. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking, please visit Bank Ozk official website www.ozk.com.
Bank Ozk Hours in 7435 Gall Blvd Zephyrhills, Florida
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
Bank Ozk Address Map in 7435 Gall Blvd Zephyrhills, Florida
Bank Ozk in 7435 Gall Blvd Zephyrhills, Florida (FAQs)
What is Bank Ozk Phone Number in 7435 Gall Blvd Zephyrhills, Florida?
The phone number of Bank Ozk is (813) 715-4700.
What is Bank Ozk Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Bank Ozk is www.ozk.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Ozk in 7435 Gall Blvd Zephyrhills, Florida?
What Time Does Bank Ozk Open and Close in Zephyrhills Branch – 7435 Gall Blvd
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Ozk to Another in Zephyrhills Branch – 7435 Gall Blvd
There are a variety of reasons you could have to transfer funds from Bank Ozk in Zephyrhills in another. Perhaps you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your current Bank Ozk account and create a new one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to reduce charges. Whatever the reason, it’s fairly simple to do.
Here’s how to transfer money from one bank to the other:
1. Log in to your online Bank Ozk account on your bank.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer funds as well as making payments. It could be called something different depending on your bank however it is located in the main menu menu of the online banking portal.
3. Input the routing code of your other bank. This is the nine digit code that is used to identify the bank. This can be found on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. Enter the account number that you would like to transfer the funds to. This information can also be located on the bank’s site or on your checkbook.
5. Enter the amount of money you want to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to make sure it is accurate, then click submit or confirm.
The procedure is slightly different if you’re transferring money between accounts at one bank. In that case, you usually don’t need to enter a routing code because the funds remain within the same institution.
The whole process should only take a few minutes and once it’s done, the funds are usually transferred to the account in just one day.
How to Open a Bank Ozk Account in Zephyrhills Branch – 7435 Gall Blvd
There are some things you need to complete before opening a Bank Ozk account. The first thing you need to do is select the right Bank Ozk account. There are numerous Bank Ozk accounts available and it’s essential to conduct your research prior to you pick the one that is the best for you.
Once you’ve chosen the Bank Ozk account then the next step is to collect all the documents you need. That includes your Social Security number, photo ID, and the proof of address. Also, you’ll need at minimum $25 to open up an account.
When you’ve got all of the documents required and documents, you’re ready to set up up your account! The process is easy and takes just less than a few minutes. All you have complete is to fill out an application and then deposit the money in the bank account.
If you’ve learned how to start a Bank Ozk account you have no reason to not start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Ozk Account
There is no minimum age to open a Bank Ozk account. Certain credit unions or banks might require you to be 18 years old, while others allow you to open an account at any time with an adult or parent as a co-signer.
If you’re not yet 18 and would like to open a Bank Ozk account, bring along an adult or guardian to ensure that they can sign on as a joint owner of the account. This will allow them to have the ability to monitor the activity of your account and help you to manage your finances in a responsible manner. Once you reach 18, you’ll have the ability to take full control of the account and take all the decisions for yourself.
The ideal time to start contemplating opening an Bank Ozk account is the moment you start earning money from a part-time job, allowances, or any other sources. This gives you a chance to start building up savings and learn about managing your cash prior to when you are required to use it for more complicated financial transactions like taking out a loan or using credit card.
How to Close a Bank Ozk Account in Zephyrhills Branch – 7435 Gall Blvd
It’s a big trouble to close an Bank Ozk account. Here are some suggestions to make it easier.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Bank Ozk and request to close your account.
3. Follow their instructions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds out of the bank account.
5. Cancel any standing or direct debit orders attached to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. You must receive an email confirmation from Bank Ozk to confirm that the businessname account was closed.