Which is the Bank Ozk branch in Winder Georgia?
The Bank Ozk branch in Winder is located at 94 West Athens Street Winder, Georgia.
Table of Contents
Bank Ozk Branch Location in 94 West Athens Street Winder, Georgia
Bank Ozk was established in Mar 3, 1903 and headquartered in 17901 Chenal Parkway Little Rock, Arkansas 72223. Bank Ozk became a member of FDIC insured at Jan 1, 1934.
94 West Athens Street Winder, Georgia is one of Bank Ozk branch offices in Winder Georgia. Bank Ozk Winder Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since Oct 27, 2008. You can contact the Bank Ozk Winder Branch by calling the customer service number (770) 867-3444.
Bank Ozk Winder Branch offers regular banking service. For hours of drive-up as well as lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Bank Ozk official website www.ozk.com.
Bank Ozk Hours in 94 West Athens Street Winder, Georgia
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
Bank Ozk Address Map in 94 West Athens Street Winder, Georgia
Bank Ozk in 94 West Athens Street Winder, Georgia (FAQs)
What is Bank Ozk Phone Number in 94 West Athens Street Winder, Georgia?
The number for Bank Ozk is (770) 867-3444.
What is Bank Ozk Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Bank Ozk is www.ozk.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Ozk in 94 West Athens Street Winder, Georgia?
What Time Does Bank Ozk Open and Close in Winder Branch – 94 West Athens Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Ozk to Another in Winder Branch – 94 West Athens Street
There are many methods to transfer money to Bank Ozk to another in Winder.
1. The most popular method is to make use of a wire transfer. This is when Bank Ozk will transfer the funds electronically to the bank that will receive it. The funds will show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring money is to use an ACH transfer. This is the process where Bank Ozk will connect with each other via the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred in this manner. This usually takes a few days as well.
3. You could also make use of services like PayPal and Venmo to transfer funds to Bank Ozk into another. These are typically quick and you can configure them to send money on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could just withdraw cash from Bank Ozk and transfer it to the other. This might not be the best option if you’re transferring a large amount of money, but it’s a viable option if you’re looking to transfer money quickly.
How to Open a Bank Ozk Account in Winder Branch – 94 West Athens Street
There are some things you must complete before opening a Bank Ozk account. The first thing you need to decide on is the correct Bank Ozk account. There are many different Bank Ozk accounts available It’s crucial to do your research before you decide which one is best for your needs.
After you’ve selected an Bank Ozk account then the next step is to collect all of the required documents. These include the Social Security number, photo ID as well as proof of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 in order to set up up an account.
When you’ve got all of the required documents, it’s time to open up your account! The process is simple and takes only a few minutes. All you have complete is to fill out an application form and then deposit your cash into the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to open an Bank Ozk account There’s no reason not to start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Ozk Account
You can create a Bank Ozk account as soon as you have a Social Security number. Some banks might require you’re 18 years old, however this isn’t always the case. You may also need to prove your identity, like passport, driver’s license or state ID. If you’ve got all the necessary documents, you can create a savings or a checking account at most banks.
How to Close a Bank Ozk Account in Winder Branch – 94 West Athens Street
It might seem like a daunting task to complete, but closing an Bank Ozk account can be quite simple. These are the steps you should follow:
1. Gather your documents. You will need to have the most recent Bank Ozk statement, as well as a voided check from your account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be capable of helping you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative may ask you for your account number and other identifiable information. They might also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automated payments. If you have automated payments associated with this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. When the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any funds that remain.