Which is the Bank Ozk branch in Winder Georgia?
Its Bank Ozk branch in Winder is located at 193 W. Athens St. Winder, Georgia.
Table of Contents
Bank Ozk Branch Location in 193 W. Athens St. Winder, Georgia
Bank Ozk was established in Mar 3, 1903 and headquartered in 17901 Chenal Parkway Little Rock, Arkansas 72223. Bank Ozk became a member of FDIC insurance after Jan 1, 1934.
193 W. Athens St. Winder, Georgia is one of Bank Ozk branch offices located in Winder Georgia. Bank Ozk Winder Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Jan 20, 1998. You can reach this Bank Ozk Winder Branch through customer service phone number (770) 867-2020.
Bank Ozk Winder Branch also provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking services, please visit Bank Ozk official website www.ozk.com.
Bank Ozk Hours in 193 W. Athens St. Winder, Georgia
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Bank Ozk Address Map in 193 W. Athens St. Winder, Georgia
Bank Ozk in 193 W. Athens St. Winder, Georgia (FAQs)
What is Bank Ozk Phone Number in 193 W. Athens St. Winder, Georgia?
The phone number of Bank Ozk is (770) 867-2020.
What is Bank Ozk Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Bank Ozk is www.ozk.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Ozk in 193 W. Athens St. Winder, Georgia?
What Time Does Bank Ozk Open and Close in Winder Branch – 193 W. Athens St.
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Ozk to Another in Winder Branch – 193 W. Athens St.
There are a few different ways that you can transfer funds to Bank Ozk to another one in Winder.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of a wire transfer. This is where the Bank Ozk will send the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer money is through an ACH transfer. This is the process where Bank Ozk will be able to communicate with each other via the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred that way. This usually takes a few days as well.
3. It is also possible to use services such as PayPal or Venmo to transfer funds from Bank Ozk to another. These are typically immediate and you could create them to transfer funds on a regular schedule.
4. Finally, you can always just withdraw cash from Bank Ozk and transfer it to the other. This might not be the best choice if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you need to get the cash quickly.
How to Open a Bank Ozk Account in Winder Branch – 193 W. Athens St.
There are a few points you must know before opening the Bank Ozk account. This helpful guide will walk you through the process to help you open a Bank Ozk account with no hassle.
The first thing you need to do is figure out what kind of Bank Ozk account you want to create. There are numerous types of Bank Ozk accounts, so it’s crucial to select the one that’s best for you. Do some research and compare various Bank Ozk accounts to determine the most suitable one for your needs.
Once you’ve chosen an Bank Ozk account then the next step is gathering the required documents. Most Bank Ozk accounts will require some basic details like your name, address, and Social Security number. It is also possible to provide proof of income or proof of identification.
After you have the necessary documents The following step will be to actually open the account. It can be done on the internet, over the phone, or in person at the branch location. When you first open an account, you’ll be required to deposit an initial amount. It’s usually a small amount of money like $25.
Once your account has been opened You’ll have to begin using it. This means you can make withdrawals and deposits whenever you need to. It is also important to monitor your account balance so that you don’t overdraw your account.
Opening a Bank Ozk account is an easy process, but it’s important to take your time and select the best Bank Ozk account to meet your requirements. If you do a little study and planning it is possible to open an account without any stress.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Ozk Account
There isn’t a set minimum age to open a Bank Ozk account. Certain credit unions and banks might require you to be 18 years old, while other institutions may permit the opening of accounts at any time with the help of a parent or guardian who is co-signer.
If you’re under the age of 18 and would like to start a Bank Ozk account, make sure you bring your parent or guardian so they can be a joint owner of the account. This will allow them to have the power to keep track of your account’s activity and assist you to manage your finances responsibly. After you reach the age of 18, you’ll be able to assume complete control of your account and take all the decisions on your own.
The best time to start thinking about opening a Bank Ozk account is the moment you begin to earn income through a part-time work, allowance, or another source. This will give you a chance to start saving and learning about managing your cash prior to when you are required to use it for more complicated financial transactions like taking out loans or using credit card.
How to Close a Bank Ozk Account in Winder Branch – 193 W. Athens St.
It can be a real hassle to shut down a Bank Ozk account. Here are some helpful tips to help you make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Bank Ozk and request to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow the instructions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds in the balance.
5. Cancel any direct debits or standing orders that are linked to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards associated with the account.
7. Make sure you receive written confirmation from the Bank Ozk the account is closed.