Which is the Bank Ozk branch in Buford Georgia?
Its Bank Ozk branch in Buford is located at 3350 Buford Drive, Suite A100 Buford, Georgia.
Table of Contents
Bank Ozk Branch Location in 3350 Buford Drive, Suite A100 Buford, Georgia
Bank Ozk was established in Mar 3, 1903 and headquartered in 17901 Chenal Parkway Little Rock, Arkansas 72223. Bank Ozk became a member of FDIC insurance after Jan 1, 1934.
3350 Buford Drive, Suite A100 Buford, Georgia is one of Bank Ozk branch offices in Buford Georgia. Bank Ozk Buford Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since May 16, 2005. You can contact this Bank Ozk Buford Branch through customer service phone number (470) 422-1040.
Bank Ozk Buford Branch also provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services go to Bank Ozk official website www.ozk.com.
Bank Ozk Hours in 3350 Buford Drive, Suite A100 Buford, Georgia
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Bank Ozk Address Map in 3350 Buford Drive, Suite A100 Buford, Georgia
Bank Ozk in 3350 Buford Drive, Suite A100 Buford, Georgia (FAQs)
What is Bank Ozk Phone Number in 3350 Buford Drive, Suite A100 Buford, Georgia?
The number for Bank Ozk is (470) 422-1040.
What is Bank Ozk Online Banking Website?
The official website of Bank Ozk is www.ozk.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Ozk in 3350 Buford Drive, Suite A100 Buford, Georgia?
What Time Does Bank Ozk Open and Close in Buford Branch – 3350 Buford Drive, Suite A100
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Ozk to Another in Buford Branch – 3350 Buford Drive, Suite A100
There are many reasons why you could require transferring money from Bank Ozk within Buford in another. Maybe you’re moving into the city of your choice and you need to close your current Bank Ozk account and start an entirely new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to cut down on the cost of charges. Whatever the reason, it’s very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how to transfer money from one bank to the other:
1. Log in to your online Bank Ozk bank account.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer funds or making payments. It could be called something different depending on the bank you use however it is found in the main menu of your banking online portal.
3. Input the routing code of your other bank. This is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. It is available on the bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number you wish to transfer money to. This can also be found on the other bank’s site or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount of money you want to transfer.
6. Review the information to ensure it’s correct, then hit the submit button or verify.
The procedure is slightly different when you’re moving money between accounts in one bank. In that scenario, you usually don’t need to enter a routing code since the funds are staying in the same bank.
The entire process will take a few minutes and , once completed, the funds are usually transferred to the account in just one day.
How to Open a Bank Ozk Account in Buford Branch – 3350 Buford Drive, Suite A100
There are some things you need to know prior to opening a Bank Ozk account. This guide will take you through the steps to help you select the right account for your needs , and make sure you don’t make any mistakes.
In the beginning, you must decide what type of account you’d like. The most common types are saving accounts, check accounts, as well as money market account. Each comes with its own set of benefits and disadvantages, therefore it’s crucial to comprehend the distinction before making a decision.
Savings accounts are a great place to store your money if you don’t need immediate accessibility to your money. They typically offer higher yields than check accounts however, there could be limitations on the frequency at which you can access your money.
Checking accounts are ideal when you require regular access to your money. The majority of checking accounts include the option of a debit card which can be used for purchases or withdraw funds. However, there may be charges associated with certain transactions, like making use of an out-of-network ATM.
Market accounts have higher interest rates than savings or checking accounts, but they also have stricter withdrawal restrictions. If you require access to your funds often the money market account might not be the right choice for you.
Once you’ve decided on the kind of account you want, it’s time to look around for the most attractive price. There are numerous things to take into consideration, such as interest rates, fees and minimum balance requirements. It’s important to compare offers from multiple Bank Ozk account before making a decision.
When you’ve found the right account, you’re now ready to open it. The process is fairly simple and is usually completed online in just a few minutes. You’ll need to provide some personal information, such as your name, address, and Social Security number. You may also be required to deposit funds into the account in order to open it.
Once your account is open, you can start using it right away. Make sure you keep an eye on your balance, and be careful not to overdraw your account. If you need to take out a loan, many Bank Ozk offer options like credit lines or overdraft security.
The process of opening a Bank Ozk account is a straightforward procedure that will save you time and money in the long run. If you do your homework and shopping around, you can find an account that meets your requirements and assists you to achieve those financial objectives.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Ozk Account
You can open an Bank Ozk account once you have a Social Security number. There is no age limit but most banks insist that you be at least 18 years old to open an account for yourself. Some banks will allow you to open a joint account with an adult or parent when you are under 18.
How to Close a Bank Ozk Account in Buford Branch – 3350 Buford Drive, Suite A100
It might appear like a daunting job however, closing the Bank Ozk accounts is quite simple. The steps to follow should follow:
1. Take all of your documents. You will need to have your current Bank Ozk statement as well as a voided check from your account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be capable of helping you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative will likely request your account number as well as other identifiable information. They might also inquire about what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Cancel any automatic payments. If you’ve got any automated payments associated with this account, make sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. After the account has been closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.