Where is Bank Of Zumbrota branch in Zumbrota Minnesota?
Its Bank Of Zumbrota branch in Zumbrota is located at 1440 Main Street Zumbrota, Minnesota.
Table of Contents
Bank Of Zumbrota Branch Location in 1440 Main Street Zumbrota, Minnesota
Bank Of Zumbrota was established in Jan 1, 1925 and headquartered in 70 West Third Zumbrota, Minnesota 55992. Bank Of Zumbrota became a member of FDIC insured at Feb 7, 1934.
1440 Main Street Zumbrota, Minnesota is one of Bank Of Zumbrota branch offices in Zumbrota Minnesota. Bank Of Zumbrota Zumbrota Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since Establishment of branch. You can contact the Bank Of Zumbrota Zumbrota Branch through customer service phone number (507) 732-7555.
Bank Of Zumbrota Zumbrota Branch also provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking services you can visit Bank Of Zumbrota official website www.bankofzumbrota.bank.
Bank Of Zumbrota Hours in 1440 Main Street Zumbrota, Minnesota
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Bank Of Zumbrota Address Map in 1440 Main Street Zumbrota, Minnesota
Bank Of Zumbrota in 1440 Main Street Zumbrota, Minnesota (FAQs)
What is Bank Of Zumbrota Phone Number in 1440 Main Street Zumbrota, Minnesota?
The phone number of Bank Of Zumbrota is (507) 732-7555.
What is Bank Of Zumbrota Online Banking Website?
The official website of Bank Of Zumbrota is www.bankofzumbrota.bank.
What is the Post Code of Bank Of Zumbrota in 1440 Main Street Zumbrota, Minnesota?
What Time Does Bank Of Zumbrota Open and Close in Zumbrota Branch – 1440 Main Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Of Zumbrota to Another in Zumbrota Branch – 1440 Main Street
There are many reasons why you may need to transfer money from Bank Of Zumbrota in Zumbrota into another. Perhaps you’re moving to an entirely new location and require to close your current Bank Of Zumbrota account and open another one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to cut down on the cost of charges. It doesn’t matter, the process is quite easy to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from bank to another:
1. Log into your online Bank Of Zumbrota bank account.
2. Find the section for transferring money or making payments. This could be called different depending on your bank however it is accessible from the main menu of your online banking portal.
3. Input the routing code of the second bank. It is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. It is available on the other bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number that you would like to transfer the funds to. This can also be found on the bank’s website or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount you’d like to transfer.
6. Examine the information to make sure that it is accurate, then click submit or confirm.
The process differs slightly when you’re moving money between accounts at one bank. In this case there is no need to enter a routing code because the funds will remain within the same institution.
The whole process should only take a few minutes and once it’s done, the funds will typically be available in the other account within one business day.
How to Open a Bank Of Zumbrota Account in Zumbrota Branch – 1440 Main Street
There are a few steps you must be aware of before you can create an Bank Of Zumbrota account. The first thing to decide on is the correct Bank Of Zumbrota account. There are many different Bank Of Zumbrota accounts to choose from, so it’s important to conduct your research prior to you pick the one that is best for your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for the Bank Of Zumbrota account then the next step is gathering all of the required documents. These include documents like your Social Security number, photo ID as well as evidence of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 in order to set up your account.
When you’ve got all of the necessary documents, it’s time to open up your account! The process is easy and takes just about a minute. All you need to do is fill out an application form and then deposit your cash in the bank account.
Now that you know how to start an Bank Of Zumbrota account you have no reason to not begin saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Of Zumbrota Account
There is no age limit for having a Bank Of Zumbrota account. Certain credit unions or banks might require that you are 18 years old. However, others allow the opening of accounts at any age , with the help of a parent or guardian who is co-signer.
If you’re under 18 and would like to open a Bank Of Zumbrota account, you must bring an adult or guardian to ensure that they can sign on as an owner in joint on the account. This will give them the ability to watch your account’s activity and assist you manage your finances responsibly. After you reach the age of 18years old, you’ll be able to take full control of the account and make all of the decisions for yourself.
The best time to start considering opening an Bank Of Zumbrota account is when you start earning money from a part-time job, allowance, or other sources. This will give you a chance to start saving money and to learn the best ways to handle your finances prior to when you are required to use it for more complicated financial obligations like getting a loan or using credit cards.
How to Close a Bank Of Zumbrota Account in Zumbrota Branch – 1440 Main Street
It could seem like a daunting process to complete, but closing a Bank Of Zumbrota account is actually simple. The steps to follow must follow:
1. Take all of your documents. You’ll require the latest Bank Of Zumbrota statement and a voided check from the account you wish to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account over the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative is likely to ask you for your account number as well as other identifying information. They may also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automatic payments. If you have any automatic payments set up with this account, make sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. When the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.