Which is the Bank Of Zachary branch in Zachary Louisiana?
This Bank Of Zachary branch in Zachary is located at 4743 Main Street Zachary, Louisiana.
Table of Contents
Bank Of Zachary Branch Location in 4743 Main Street Zachary, Louisiana
Bank Of Zachary was established in Jan 1, 1904 and headquartered in 4743 Main Street Zachary, Louisiana 70791. Bank Of Zachary became a member of FDIC insured after Jan 1, 1934.
4743 Main Street Zachary, Louisiana is one of Bank Of Zachary branch offices in Zachary Louisiana. Bank Of Zachary Zachary Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since Jan 1, 1904. You can reach this Bank Of Zachary Zachary Branch by calling the customer service number (225) 654-2701.
Bank Of Zachary Zachary Branch also provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Bank Of Zachary official website www.bankofzachary.com.
Bank Of Zachary Hours in 4743 Main Street Zachary, Louisiana
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
Bank Of Zachary Address Map in 4743 Main Street Zachary, Louisiana
Bank Of Zachary in 4743 Main Street Zachary, Louisiana (FAQs)
What is Bank Of Zachary Phone Number in 4743 Main Street Zachary, Louisiana?
The phone number of Bank Of Zachary is (225) 654-2701.
What is Bank Of Zachary Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Bank Of Zachary is www.bankofzachary.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Of Zachary in 4743 Main Street Zachary, Louisiana?
What Time Does Bank Of Zachary Open and Close in Zachary Branch – 4743 Main Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Of Zachary to Another in Zachary Branch – 4743 Main Street
There are many reasons you may need to transfer money from Bank Of Zachary within Zachary to another. Maybe you’re moving into the city of your choice and you need to close your previous Bank Of Zachary account and start another one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to cut down on the cost of costs. Whatever the reason, it’s actually very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how to transfer money from one bank to the other:
1. Log in to your online Bank Of Zachary account on your bank.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer money or making payments. This might be called something different depending on your bank however it is found in the main menu of your banking online portal.
3. Enter the routing number of the second bank. This is the nine digit code that is used to identify the bank. This can be found on the other bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. Enter the account number that you would like to transfer the funds to. This can also be found on the other bank’s website or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount of money you wish to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to ensure it’s correct, and then hit submit or confirm.
It’s a little different in the case of transferring funds between accounts at the exact same institution. In this case, you usually don’t need to enter a routing number because the funds remain in the same bank.
The whole process should only take a few minutes and once it’s done, the funds will typically be available in the other account within a single business day.
How to Open a Bank Of Zachary Account in Zachary Branch – 4743 Main Street
There are some things you must be aware of before you can create a Bank Of Zachary account. First, you have to do is choose the correct Bank Of Zachary account. There are many different Bank Of Zachary accounts out there It’s crucial to conduct your research prior to you pick the one that is best for your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for the Bank Of Zachary account, the next step is gathering all the documents you need. That includes your Social Security number, photo ID and proof of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 in order to set up up an account.
When you’ve got all of the necessary documents and documents, you’re ready to set up up your account! The process is simple and takes only a few minutes. All you have complete is to fill out an application form and then deposit your cash into the account.
If you’ve learned how to start an Bank Of Zachary account There’s no reason to not start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Of Zachary Account
You can create a Bank Of Zachary account once you have the Social Security number. Some banks may require that you be 18 years old, however this isn’t always the case. It is also possible to prove your identity, for example, a driver’s license, passport or state ID. Once you have all the required documents, you can create a savings or a checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a Bank Of Zachary Account in Zachary Branch – 4743 Main Street
It could seem like a daunting task to complete, but closing an Bank Of Zachary account is actually quite simple. Here are the steps you must follow:
1. Gather all of your documents. You’ll require your current Bank Of Zachary statement and a voided check from the account you wish to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be able to help you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative is likely to request your account number, as well as other identifiable information. They might also ask why you are closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automated payments. If you have any automatic payments set up with this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. After the account has been closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.