Which is the Bank Of The Sierra branch in Lindsay California?
Its Bank Of The Sierra branch in Lindsay is located at 142 South Mirage Lindsay, California.
Table of Contents
Bank Of The Sierra Branch Location in 142 South Mirage Lindsay, California
Bank Of The Sierra was established in Jan 19, 1978 and headquartered in 90 North Main Street Porterville, California 93257. Bank Of The Sierra became a member of the FDIC insurance at Jan 19, 1978.
142 South Mirage Lindsay, California is one of Bank Of The Sierra branch offices located in Lindsay California. Bank Of The Sierra Lindsay Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Dec 4, 1981. You can reach the Bank Of The Sierra Lindsay Branch via customer service number (559) 562-6311.
Bank Of The Sierra Lindsay Branch also provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up as well as lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Bank Of The Sierra official website www.bankofthesierra.com.
Bank Of The Sierra Hours in 142 South Mirage Lindsay, California
|Monday||10:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
Bank Of The Sierra Address Map in 142 South Mirage Lindsay, California
Bank Of The Sierra in 142 South Mirage Lindsay, California (FAQs)
What is Bank Of The Sierra Phone Number in 142 South Mirage Lindsay, California?
The phone number of Bank Of The Sierra is (559) 562-6311.
What is Bank Of The Sierra Online Banking Website?
The official website of Bank Of The Sierra is www.bankofthesierra.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Of The Sierra in 142 South Mirage Lindsay, California?
What Time Does Bank Of The Sierra Open and Close in Lindsay Branch – 142 South Mirage
Monday (10:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (10:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (10:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (10:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Of The Sierra to Another in Lindsay Branch – 142 South Mirage
There are many reasons why you may have to transfer funds from Bank Of The Sierra within Lindsay in another. Perhaps you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your previous Bank Of The Sierra account and open an entirely new one. Perhaps you’re consolidating your accounts to reduce costs. No matter what the case, this is fairly simple to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from one bank to the other:
1. Log into your online Bank Of The Sierra account on your bank.
2. Locate the section to transfer money or making payments. It could be called something different depending on your bank, but it will be found in the main menu of the online banking portal.
3. Input the routing code of the second bank. This is the nine digit code that is used to identify the bank. This can be found on the other bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. Enter the account number to which you would like to transfer the funds to. This information can also be found on the other bank’s website , or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount you’d like to transfer.
6. Examine the information to ensure it’s correct, and then hit send or check.
The procedure is slightly different in the case of transferring funds between accounts at the exact same institution. In that case it is not necessary to input a routing number since the funds are staying in the same bank.
The entire process is likely to take a couple of minutes, after which the funds will typically be accessible in the second account within one business day.
How to Open a Bank Of The Sierra Account in Lindsay Branch – 142 South Mirage
There are a few things you need to do before you can open the Bank Of The Sierra account. The first thing to decide on is the right Bank Of The Sierra account. There are a variety of Bank Of The Sierra accounts to choose from, so it’s important to do your research before you pick the one that is right for you.
After you’ve selected an Bank Of The Sierra account The next step is to collect all the necessary documents. These include documents like your Social Security number, photo ID as well as the proof of address. It is also necessary to have at least $25 to open an account.
Once you’ve got all the necessary documents It’s time to set the stage for opening your account! The process is easy and takes only less than a few minutes. All you need complete is to fill in an application and then deposit the cash in the bank account.
Now that you’ve learned how to open an Bank Of The Sierra account, there’s no excuse to not begin saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Of The Sierra Account
You can open a Bank Of The Sierra account as soon as you have an Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement however, most banks will require that you’re at minimum 18 years old in order to open an account on your own. Certain banks might permit you to open a joint account with an adult or parent in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Bank Of The Sierra Account in Lindsay Branch – 142 South Mirage
It might seem like a daunting process to complete, but closing the Bank Of The Sierra account can be simple. These are the steps you must follow:
1. Collect the documents you need. You’ll need the most recent Bank Of The Sierra statement and a voided check from your account you want to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is able to help you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative may require your account number as well as other identifying information. They might also inquire about why you are closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automated payments. If you’ve got any automatic payments set up with this account, be sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. Once the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any funds that remain.