Which is the Bank Of Perry County branch in Linden Tennessee?
This Bank Of Perry County branch in Linden is located at 318 South Mill Street Linden, Tennessee.
Table of Contents
Bank Of Perry County Branch Location in 318 South Mill Street Linden, Tennessee
Bank Of Perry County was established in Sep 1, 1905 and headquartered in 33 South Main Street Lobelville, Tennessee 37097. Bank Of Perry County became a member of FDIC insured after Jan 1, 1934.
318 South Mill Street Linden, Tennessee is one of Bank Of Perry County branch offices located in Linden Tennessee. Bank Of Perry County Linden Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Nov 17, 2005. You can contact this Bank Of Perry County Linden Branch by calling the customer service number (931) 589-2153.
Bank Of Perry County Linden Branch also provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Bank Of Perry County official website www.thebankonthego.com.
Bank Of Perry County Hours in 318 South Mill Street Linden, Tennessee
|Monday||8:30 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
Bank Of Perry County Address Map in 318 South Mill Street Linden, Tennessee
Bank Of Perry County in 318 South Mill Street Linden, Tennessee (FAQs)
What is Bank Of Perry County Phone Number in 318 South Mill Street Linden, Tennessee?
The number for Bank Of Perry County is (931) 589-2153.
What is Bank Of Perry County Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Bank Of Perry County is www.thebankonthego.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Of Perry County in 318 South Mill Street Linden, Tennessee?
What Time Does Bank Of Perry County Open and Close in Linden Branch – 318 South Mill Street
Monday (8:30 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:30 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:30 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (8:30 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Of Perry County to Another in Linden Branch – 318 South Mill Street
There are many reasons why you may have to transfer funds from Bank Of Perry County within Linden in another. Maybe you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your previous Bank Of Perry County account and open another one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to reduce costs. No matter what the case, this is actually very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how you can transfer money from one bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Bank Of Perry County banking account.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer money as well as making payments. This could be called different depending on your bank however it is accessible from the main menu menu of your banking online portal.
3. Enter the routing number of the second bank. This is the nine digit code that is used to identify the bank. You can find this on the website of the other bank or on your checkbook.
4. Input the number of your account to which you would like to transfer the funds to. It can be found on the bank’s site or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount of money you’d like to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to make sure that it is correct, then hit submit or confirm.
The process differs slightly if you’re transferring money between accounts at one bank. In that scenario, you usually don’t need to enter a routing number because the funds remain in the same bank.
The entire process is likely to take a couple of minutes, and once it’s done, the funds will typically be available in the other account in just one day.
How to Open a Bank Of Perry County Account in Linden Branch – 318 South Mill Street
There are a few things you need to do before you can open the Bank Of Perry County account. The first thing you need to do is select the correct Bank Of Perry County account. There are a variety of Bank Of Perry County accounts to choose from It’s crucial to do your research before you decide which one is right for you.
After you’ve selected a Bank Of Perry County account, the next step is gathering all of the required documents. This includes the Social Security number, photo ID and the proof of address. It is also necessary to have at least $25 to open an account.
After you have all the necessary documents and documents, you’re ready to set up up your account! It’s easy and only takes about a minute. All you need be able to complete in an application and deposit your funds in the bank account.
Now that you know how to create an Bank Of Perry County account, there’s no excuse to not start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Of Perry County Account
You can create a Bank Of Perry County account as soon as you have an Social Security number. There is no age limit, although most banks require that you are at 18 to create an account on your own. Certain banks might permit you to open a joint account with a parent or guardian in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Bank Of Perry County Account in Linden Branch – 318 South Mill Street
It might seem like a daunting process to complete, but closing an Bank Of Perry County accounts is easy. The steps to follow must follow:
1. Take all of your documents. You’ll require the most recent Bank Of Perry County statement and a voided check from your account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is able to help you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative may require your account number and other information that can be used to identify you. They might also inquire about why you’re closing the account.
4. Cancel any automated payments. If you have any automated payments set up on this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. Once the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.