Which is the Bank Of Hope branch in Buena Park California?
The Bank Of Hope branch in Buena Park is located at 1667 W. Orangethorpe Ave Buena Park, California.
Table of Contents
Bank Of Hope Branch Location in 1667 W. Orangethorpe Ave Buena Park, California
Bank Of Hope was established in Mar 18, 1986 and headquartered in 3200 Wilshire Boulevard Suite 1400 Los Angeles, California 90010. Bank Of Hope became a member of FDIC insurance at Mar 18, 1986.
1667 W. Orangethorpe Ave Buena Park, California is one of Bank Of Hope branch offices in Buena Park California. Bank Of Hope Buena Park Branch has been providing services to customers from the time Establishment of branch. Contact the Bank Of Hope Buena Park Branch by calling the customer service number (714) 522-2222.
Bank Of Hope Buena Park Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking, please visit Bank Of Hope official website www.bankofhope.com.
Bank Of Hope Hours in 1667 W. Orangethorpe Ave Buena Park, California
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Bank Of Hope Address Map in 1667 W. Orangethorpe Ave Buena Park, California
Bank Of Hope in 1667 W. Orangethorpe Ave Buena Park, California (FAQs)
What is Bank Of Hope Phone Number in 1667 W. Orangethorpe Ave Buena Park, California?
The number for Bank Of Hope is (714) 522-2222.
What is Bank Of Hope Online Banking Website?
Official website for Bank Of Hope is www.bankofhope.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Of Hope in 1667 W. Orangethorpe Ave Buena Park, California?
What Time Does Bank Of Hope Open and Close in Buena Park Branch – 1667 W. Orangethorpe Ave
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Of Hope to Another in Buena Park Branch – 1667 W. Orangethorpe Ave
There are a variety of reasons you may need to transfer money from Bank Of Hope in Buena Park in another. Perhaps you’re moving to an entirely new location and require to close your previous Bank Of Hope account and start an entirely new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to save on fees. It doesn’t matter, the process is very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how to transfer funds from bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Bank Of Hope bank account.
2. Find the section for transferring funds as well as making payments. It could be called something different depending on the bank you use, but it will be located in the main menu on the online banking portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of the second bank. This is the nine digit code that identifies the bank. You can find this on the website of the other bank or on your checkbook.
4. Enter the account number you would like to transfer the funds to. This can also be found on the bank’s site or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
6. Review the information to make sure that it is accurate, then click the submit button or verify.
The procedure is slightly different when you’re moving money between accounts in the same bank. In that scenario it is not necessary to input a routing number because the funds remain within the same institution.
The entire process will take a few minutes after which the money will be available in the other account within one business day.
How to Open a Bank Of Hope Account in Buena Park Branch – 1667 W. Orangethorpe Ave
There are a few things you must be aware of before you can create a Bank Of Hope account. First, you have to do is choose the correct Bank Of Hope account. There are many different Bank Of Hope accounts available and it’s essential to do your research before you decide which one is the best for you.
After you’ve selected an Bank Of Hope account The next step is to collect all of the required documents. That includes your Social Security number, photo ID, and the proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 in order to set up your account.
Once you’ve got all the documents required It’s time to set the stage for opening your account! The process is easy and takes only a few minutes. All you have to do is fill out an application form and then deposit your funds into the account.
If you’ve learned how to create a Bank Of Hope account There’s no reason to not begin saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Of Hope Account
You can open a Bank Of Hope account once you have an Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement, although most banks require that you are at least 18 years old to create an account on your own. Some banks will permit you to open a joint account with parents or guardians if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Bank Of Hope Account in Buena Park Branch – 1667 W. Orangethorpe Ave
It might seem like a daunting task, but closing the Bank Of Hope account can be simple. Here are the steps you must follow:
1. Collect the documents you need. You’ll require your most recent Bank Of Hope statement, as well as a voided check from your account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be capable of helping you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative will likely request your account number, as well as other identifiable information. They might also inquire about why you’re closing the account.
4. Cancel any automated payments. If you have automatic payments set up with this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. After the account has been closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.