Which is the Bank Of Colorado branch in Windsor Colorado?
The Bank Of Colorado branch in Windsor is located at 7791 Highland Meadows Parkway, Ste. E Windsor, Colorado.
Table of Contents
Bank Of Colorado Branch Location in 7791 Highland Meadows Parkway, Ste. E Windsor, Colorado
Bank Of Colorado was established in Jan 1, 1900 and headquartered in 1609 East Harmony Road Fort Collins, Colorado 80525. Bank Of Colorado became a member of FDIC insured at Jan 26, 1951.
7791 Highland Meadows Parkway, Ste. E Windsor, Colorado is one of Bank Of Colorado branch offices located in Windsor Colorado. Bank Of Colorado Windsor Branch has been providing services to customers from the time May 6, 2002. You can reach the Bank Of Colorado Windsor Branch via customer service number (970) 206-1160.
Bank Of Colorado Windsor Branch offers regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking you can visit Bank Of Colorado official website www.bankofcolorado.com.
Bank Of Colorado Hours in 7791 Highland Meadows Parkway, Ste. E Windsor, Colorado
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:30 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:30 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:30 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:30 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:30 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Bank Of Colorado Address Map in 7791 Highland Meadows Parkway, Ste. E Windsor, Colorado
Bank Of Colorado in 7791 Highland Meadows Parkway, Ste. E Windsor, Colorado (FAQs)
What is Bank Of Colorado Phone Number in 7791 Highland Meadows Parkway, Ste. E Windsor, Colorado?
The phone number of Bank Of Colorado is (970) 206-1160.
What is Bank Of Colorado Online Banking Website?
The official website of Bank Of Colorado is www.bankofcolorado.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Of Colorado in 7791 Highland Meadows Parkway, Ste. E Windsor, Colorado?
What Time Does Bank Of Colorado Open and Close in Windsor Branch – 7791 Highland Meadows Parkway, Ste. E
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:30 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:30 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:30 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:30 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:30 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Of Colorado to Another in Windsor Branch – 7791 Highland Meadows Parkway, Ste. E
There are many reasons why you might have to transfer funds from Bank Of Colorado within Windsor in another. Maybe you’re moving into an entirely new location and require to close your old Bank Of Colorado account and start an entirely new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to reduce costs. It doesn’t matter, the process is very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how you can transfer money from one bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Bank Of Colorado bank account.
2. Locate the section to transfer funds or making payments. It could be called something different based on your bank However, it will be accessible from the main menu on your banking online portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of your other bank. It is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. It is available on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number that you would like to transfer the funds to. This information can also be located on the bank’s website , or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount of money you wish to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to make sure that it is correct, then hit submit or confirm.
The process differs slightly if you’re transferring money between accounts in the exact same institution. In that case there is no need to enter a routing number since the funds are staying in the same bank.
The entire process is likely to take a couple of minutes, and , once completed, the funds are usually accessible in the second account within a single business day.
How to Open a Bank Of Colorado Account in Windsor Branch – 7791 Highland Meadows Parkway, Ste. E
There are a few things you need to do before you can open the Bank Of Colorado account. First, you have to decide on is the appropriate Bank Of Colorado account. There are many different Bank Of Colorado accounts available and it’s essential to do your research before you choose which one is best for your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an Bank Of Colorado account then the next step is to gather all the documents you need. That includes the Social Security number, photo ID and the proof of address. It is also necessary to have at minimum $25 to open an account.
After you have all the documents required It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! The process is simple and only takes about a minute. All you have to do is fill in an application and deposit your cash in the bank account.
Now that you’ve learned how to create an Bank Of Colorado account There’s no reason not to start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Of Colorado Account
You can create a Bank Of Colorado account as soon as you have an Social Security number. There is no age limit but most banks insist that you be at minimum 18 years old in order to create an account for yourself. Some banks may permit you to open a joint account with a parent or guardian if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Bank Of Colorado Account in Windsor Branch – 7791 Highland Meadows Parkway, Ste. E
It’s a big trouble to close the Bank Of Colorado account. Here are some suggestions to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Bank Of Colorado and ask to close your account.
3. Follow their instructions attentively.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds from the account.
5. Cancel any direct debits or standing orders that are linked to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. Make sure you receive written confirmation from Bank Of Colorado the account is closed.