Where is the Bank Of Clarke County branch in Winchester Virginia?
The Bank Of Clarke County branch in Winchester is located at 202 North Loudoun Street Winchester, Virginia.
Table of Contents
Bank Of Clarke County Branch Location in 202 North Loudoun Street Winchester, Virginia
Bank Of Clarke County was established in Apr 1, 1881 and headquartered in 2 East Main Street Berryville, Virginia 22611. Bank Of Clarke County became a member of the FDIC insurance after Jan 1, 1934.
202 North Loudoun Street Winchester, Virginia is one of Bank Of Clarke County branch offices in Winchester Virginia. Bank Of Clarke County Winchester Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Jan 26, 1998. Contact the Bank Of Clarke County Winchester Branch via customer service number (540) 662-7470.
Bank Of Clarke County Winchester Branch offers regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking go to Bank Of Clarke County official website www.bankofclarke.com.
Bank Of Clarke County Hours in 202 North Loudoun Street Winchester, Virginia
|Monday||8:30 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:30 AM – 12:00 PM|
Bank Of Clarke County Address Map in 202 North Loudoun Street Winchester, Virginia
Bank Of Clarke County in 202 North Loudoun Street Winchester, Virginia (FAQs)
What is Bank Of Clarke County Phone Number in 202 North Loudoun Street Winchester, Virginia?
The phone number of Bank Of Clarke County is (540) 662-7470.
What is Bank Of Clarke County Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Bank Of Clarke County is www.bankofclarke.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Of Clarke County in 202 North Loudoun Street Winchester, Virginia?
What Time Does Bank Of Clarke County Open and Close in Winchester Branch – 202 North Loudoun Street
Monday (8:30 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:30 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:30 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (8:30 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (8:30 AM – 4:00 PM)
Saturday (8:30 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Of Clarke County to Another in Winchester Branch – 202 North Loudoun Street
There are a variety of reasons you might need to transfer money from Bank Of Clarke County within Winchester into another. Maybe you’re moving to an entirely new location and require to close your previous Bank Of Clarke County account and start another one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to reduce costs. Whatever the reason, it’s actually fairly simple to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from one bank to the other:
1. Log in to your online Bank Of Clarke County banking account.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer funds or making payments. It could be called something different based on your bank, but it will be located in the main menu menu of your online banking portal.
3. Input the routing code of your other bank. This is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. It is available on the bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. Input the number of your account you want to transfer the money to. This information can also be found on the bank’s website or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount of money you’d like to transfer.
6. Examine the information to make sure that it is accurate, then click submit or confirm.
The process differs slightly if you’re transferring money between accounts in one bank. In this case there is no need to enter a routing number because the funds remain within the same institution.
The entire process is likely to take a few minutes and , once completed, the funds are usually transferred to the account within one business day.
How to Open a Bank Of Clarke County Account in Winchester Branch – 202 North Loudoun Street
There are a few things you should complete before opening the Bank Of Clarke County account. First, you have to decide on is the correct Bank Of Clarke County account. There are numerous Bank Of Clarke County accounts available and it’s essential to do your research before you decide which one is the best for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for the Bank Of Clarke County account The next step is to collect all the necessary documents. This includes documents like your Social Security number, photo ID as well as proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 in order to set up an account.
Once you’ve got all the documents required It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! The process is easy and takes just a few minutes. All you have be able to complete out an application and then deposit the money in the bank account.
If you’ve learned how to open a Bank Of Clarke County account There’s no reason to not start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Of Clarke County Account
You can create a Bank Of Clarke County account as soon as you have an Social Security number. Certain banks might require you are at least 18 years old, but it’s not always the case. You might also have to prove your identity, such as a driver’s license, passport or state ID. Once you have all the necessary documents, you can start a savings or checking account with most banks.
How to Close a Bank Of Clarke County Account in Winchester Branch – 202 North Loudoun Street
It may appear like a daunting job to complete, but closing a Bank Of Clarke County accounts is quite simple. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Collect the documents you need. You’ll need the most recent Bank Of Clarke County statement, as well as a voided check from the account you wish to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be capable of helping you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative will likely require your account number and other identifying information. They might also inquire about why you are closing the account.
4. Cancel any automated payments. If you have any automated payments associated with this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. When the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.