Where is Bank Of America branch in Yucca Valley California?
This Bank Of America branch in Yucca Valley is located at 57155 29 Palms Highway Yucca Valley, California.
Table of Contents
Bank Of America Branch Location in 57155 29 Palms Highway Yucca Valley, California
Bank Of America was established in Oct 17, 1904 and headquartered in 100 North Tryon St Charlotte, North Carolina 28202. Bank Of America became a member of the FDIC insurance after Jan 1, 1934.
57155 29 Palms Highway Yucca Valley, California is one of Bank Of America branch offices located in Yucca Valley California. Bank Of America Yucca Valley Branch has been offering services to these customers since Oct 23, 1964. You can contact this Bank Of America Yucca Valley Branch through customer service phone number (760) 365-0676.
Bank Of America Yucca Valley Branch offers regular banking services. For drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services you can visit Bank Of America official website www.bankofamerica.com.
Bank Of America Hours in 57155 29 Palms Highway Yucca Valley, California
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Bank Of America Address Map in 57155 29 Palms Highway Yucca Valley, California
Bank Of America in 57155 29 Palms Highway Yucca Valley, California (FAQs)
What is Bank Of America Phone Number in 57155 29 Palms Highway Yucca Valley, California?
The phone number of Bank Of America is (760) 365-0676.
What is Bank Of America Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Bank Of America is www.bankofamerica.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Of America in 57155 29 Palms Highway Yucca Valley, California?
What Time Does Bank Of America Open and Close in Yucca Valley Branch – 57155 29 Palms Highway
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (10:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Of America to Another in Yucca Valley Branch – 57155 29 Palms Highway
There are many methods to transfer money to Bank Of America to another in Yucca Valley.
1. The most commonly used method is to use wire transfers. This is the method where Bank Of America sends the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will then show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another option to transfer money is to use an ACH transfer. This is when the Bank Of America will connect with each other via the ACH network and the money is transferred that way. It usually takes a couple of days, but it can take longer.
3. You could also make use of services like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money from Bank Of America into another. These are typically instant and you can even configure them to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. You can also take cash out of Bank Of America and deposit it into the other. It’s not the most efficient option when you’re transferring a large amount of money, but it’s an option when you need to get the cash fast.
How to Open a Bank Of America Account in Yucca Valley Branch – 57155 29 Palms Highway
There are a few points you should know before you open an Bank Of America account. This informative guide will guide you through the process to help you select the right account to meet your needs and make sure you don’t make any mistakes.
The first step is to decide what type of account you want. The most common kinds are the savings account, checking accounts, as well as money market account. Each has distinct advantages and drawbacks, and it is important to know the differences prior to making a choice.
Savings accounts can be a useful place to store your money if you don’t need immediate acces to the money. They typically offer higher interest rates than checking accounts, but there are some restrictions on the frequency at which you can withdraw money.
Checking accounts are great if you need frequent access to your cash. A majority of checking accounts have an ATM card that can be used for purchases or withdraw funds. However, there may be charges associated with certain transactions, such as using an out-of-network ATM.
Market accounts have higher rates of interest than savings or checking accounts, however they also have tighter withdrawal limits. If you have to access your funds frequently, a money market account may not be the right choice for you.
After you’ve chosen the type of account you want, it’s time to search for the best price. There are a number of things to take into consideration, such as fees, interest rates and the minimum balance requirement. It is important to evaluate the offers of several Bank Of America account before making a decision.
If you’ve found the perfect account, it’s time to open it. The procedure is quite simple and can be completed online in only a few minutes. You’ll be required to supply specific information about yourself, including your name, address, as well as your Social Security number. It could also be necessary to deposit money into the account in order to open it.
When your account is opened and you are able to use it straight away. Make sure you be aware of your balance and make sure you don’t overdraw your account. If you do need to borrow money, most Bank Of America offer options like credit lines or overdraft security.
Opening an Bank Of America accounts is a straightforward procedure that could save you time and money in the long run. By doing your research and shopping around, you can find an account that is suitable for your needs and helps you meet the financial targets you have set.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Of America Account
You can open an Bank Of America account as soon as you have the Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement, although most banks require that you’re at least 18 years old to create an account for yourself. Some banks may allow you to create a joint bank account with an adult or parent when you are under 18.
How to Close a Bank Of America Account in Yucca Valley Branch – 57155 29 Palms Highway
It can be a real hassle to shut down a Bank Of America account. Here are some suggestions to help you make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding payments.
2. Contact Bank Of America and ask to end your current account.
3. Follow the instructions attentively.
4. Take any money remaining out of the bank account.
5. Cancel any standing or direct debit orders attached to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards linked to the account.
7. You must receive written confirmation from the Bank Of America that your account has been shut down.