Where is Bank Of America branch in Windermere Florida?
The Bank Of America branch in Windermere is located at 7968 Winter Garden Vineland Road Windermere, Florida.
Table of Contents
Bank Of America Branch Location in 7968 Winter Garden Vineland Road Windermere, Florida
Bank Of America was established in Oct 17, 1904 and headquartered in 100 North Tryon St Charlotte, North Carolina 28202. Bank Of America became a member of the FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
7968 Winter Garden Vineland Road Windermere, Florida is one of Bank Of America branch offices located in Windermere Florida. Bank Of America Windermere Branch has been providing services to customers from the time Establishment of branch. Contact the Bank Of America Windermere Branch through customer service phone number .
Bank Of America Windermere Branch offers regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking go to Bank Of America official website www.bankofamerica.com.
Bank Of America Hours in 7968 Winter Garden Vineland Road Windermere, Florida
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Bank Of America Address Map in 7968 Winter Garden Vineland Road Windermere, Florida
Bank Of America in 7968 Winter Garden Vineland Road Windermere, Florida (FAQs)
What is Bank Of America Phone Number in 7968 Winter Garden Vineland Road Windermere, Florida?
The number for Bank Of America is .
What is Bank Of America Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Bank Of America is www.bankofamerica.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Of America in 7968 Winter Garden Vineland Road Windermere, Florida?
What Time Does Bank Of America Open and Close in Windermere Branch – 7968 Winter Garden Vineland Road
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Of America to Another in Windermere Branch – 7968 Winter Garden Vineland Road
There are many reasons you could require transferring money from Bank Of America in Windermere into another. Maybe you’re moving to a new city and need to close your old Bank Of America account and start another one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to save on costs. No matter what the case, this is fairly simple to do.
Here’s how you can transfer money from bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Bank Of America bank account.
2. Find the section for transferring funds as well as making payments. It could be called something different depending on the bank you use however it is located in the main menu menu of your banking online portal.
3. Enter the routing number of the second bank. This is the nine digit code that identifies the bank. This can be found on the website of the other bank or on your account statement.
4. Enter the account number that you want to transfer the money to. This information can also be found on the other bank’s website or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount you want to transfer.
6. Examine the information to ensure it’s correct, and then hit submit or confirm.
It’s a little different in the case of transferring funds between accounts of one bank. In this case there is no need to enter a routing code since the funds are staying in the same bank.
The entire process will take a few minutes and , once completed, the funds are usually transferred to the account within one business day.
How to Open a Bank Of America Account in Windermere Branch – 7968 Winter Garden Vineland Road
There are a few points you must know before opening a Bank Of America account. This guide will take you through the steps so that you can open a Bank Of America account with no hassle.
The first thing to decide is the type of Bank Of America account you want to open. There are many different types of Bank Of America accounts, so it’s important to choose the one that is right for you. Conduct some research and compare various Bank Of America accounts to find the most suitable one for your needs.
After you’ve selected an Bank Of America account, you’ll need to collect the necessary documents. Most Bank Of America accounts will require basic information like your address, name, and Social Security number. You might also be required to prove your income or identification.
After you have required documents then the next step is to actually open the account. This can be done via the internet or over the phone as well as in-person at a branch. When you first open your account you’ll have to make an initial deposit. It’s usually a small amount that is like $25.
After your account is open it’s time to begin using it. This means making deposits and withdrawals as needed. It is also important to monitor your account balance so that you don’t draw too much on your account.
Opening a Bank Of America account is a straightforward process, but it’s important to take your time and select the best Bank Of America account for your needs. With a little study and planning, you can get an account open without anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Of America Account
You can create a Bank Of America account as soon as you have an Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement, although most banks require that you’re at minimum 18 years old in order to open an account on your own. Some banks will permit you to open a joint account with parents or guardians in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Bank Of America Account in Windermere Branch – 7968 Winter Garden Vineland Road
It could seem like a daunting task to complete, but closing a Bank Of America account can be quite simple. The steps to follow need to take:
1. Gather your documents. You’ll need the most recent Bank Of America statement as well as a voided check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be capable of helping you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative will likely request your account number, as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They may also ask why you are closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you have any automated payments set up on this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. Once the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.