Which is the Bank Of America branch in Syracuse New York?
This Bank Of America branch in Syracuse is located at 4865 West Seneca Turnpike Syracuse, New York.
Table of Contents
Bank Of America Branch Location in 4865 West Seneca Turnpike Syracuse, New York
Bank Of America was established in Oct 17, 1904 and headquartered in 100 North Tryon St Charlotte, North Carolina 28202. Bank Of America became a member of FDIC insured at Jan 1, 1934.
4865 West Seneca Turnpike Syracuse, New York is one of Bank Of America branch offices in Syracuse New York. Bank Of America Syracuse Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since Jun 22, 1979. You can reach the Bank Of America Syracuse Branch via customer service number (800) 432-1000.
Bank Of America Syracuse Branch offers regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Bank Of America official website www.bankofamerica.com.
Bank Of America Hours in 4865 West Seneca Turnpike Syracuse, New York
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Bank Of America Address Map in 4865 West Seneca Turnpike Syracuse, New York
Bank Of America in 4865 West Seneca Turnpike Syracuse, New York (FAQs)
What is Bank Of America Phone Number in 4865 West Seneca Turnpike Syracuse, New York?
The number for Bank Of America is (800) 432-1000.
What is Bank Of America Online Banking Website?
Official website for Bank Of America is www.bankofamerica.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Of America in 4865 West Seneca Turnpike Syracuse, New York?
What Time Does Bank Of America Open and Close in Syracuse Branch – 4865 West Seneca Turnpike
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Of America to Another in Syracuse Branch – 4865 West Seneca Turnpike
There are a few different ways that you can transfer money from Bank Of America to another one in Syracuse.
1. The most commonly used method is to use wire transfers. This is when Bank Of America will send the money electronically to the receiving bank. The money will appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring money is to use the ACH transfer. This is the process where Bank Of America will communicate with each other through the ACH network, and then the money is transferred that way. This usually takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. You could also make use of services such as PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money between Bank Of America to another. These services are usually immediate and you could configure them to send cash on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could take cash out of Bank Of America and deposit it into the other. This might not be the best choice if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you’re looking to transfer money quickly.
How to Open a Bank Of America Account in Syracuse Branch – 4865 West Seneca Turnpike
There are a few steps you should do before you can open the Bank Of America account. The first thing to do is choose the correct Bank Of America account. There are many different Bank Of America accounts available It’s crucial to research your options before you pick the one that is right for you.
After you’ve selected an Bank Of America account The next step is gathering all the documents you need. That includes your Social Security number, photo ID, and the proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 in order to set up up an account.
Once you’ve got all the required documents and documents, you’re ready to set up your account! The process is easy and takes just about a minute. All you need to do is fill in an application and deposit your money to the account.
Now that you know how to create an Bank Of America account There’s no reason to not begin saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Of America Account
You can start an Bank Of America account as soon as you have a Social Security number. Certain banks might require you’re 18 years old, but it’s not always the case. You might also have to provide proof of your identity, for example, passport, driver’s license or state ID. After you have all the documents required you are able to create a savings or a checking account with most banks.
How to Close a Bank Of America Account in Syracuse Branch – 4865 West Seneca Turnpike
It may seem like a daunting task, but closing the Bank Of America account is actually quite easy. Here are the steps you must follow:
1. Take the documents you need. You will need to have the most recent Bank Of America statement and an unpaid check from the account you want to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative is likely to request your account number, as well as other identifying information. They might also inquire about why you are closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automated payments. If you have any automated payments associated with this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. After the account has been shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.