Which is the Bank Of America branch in Secaucus New Jersey?
This Bank Of America branch in Secaucus is located at 700 Plaza Drive Secaucus, New Jersey.
Table of Contents
Bank Of America Branch Location in 700 Plaza Drive Secaucus, New Jersey
Bank Of America was established in Oct 17, 1904 and headquartered in 100 North Tryon St Charlotte, North Carolina 28202. Bank Of America became a member of the FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
700 Plaza Drive Secaucus, New Jersey is one of Bank Of America branch offices located in Secaucus New Jersey. Bank Of America Secaucus Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since May 29, 1990. Contact this Bank Of America Secaucus Branch via customer service number (201) 319-0031.
Bank Of America Secaucus Branch also provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Bank Of America official website www.bankofamerica.com.
Bank Of America Hours in 700 Plaza Drive Secaucus, New Jersey
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Bank Of America Address Map in 700 Plaza Drive Secaucus, New Jersey
Bank Of America in 700 Plaza Drive Secaucus, New Jersey (FAQs)
What is Bank Of America Phone Number in 700 Plaza Drive Secaucus, New Jersey?
The number for Bank Of America is (201) 319-0031.
What is Bank Of America Online Banking Website?
The official website of Bank Of America is www.bankofamerica.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Of America in 700 Plaza Drive Secaucus, New Jersey?
What Time Does Bank Of America Open and Close in Secaucus Branch – 700 Plaza Drive
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Of America to Another in Secaucus Branch – 700 Plaza Drive
There are many ways to transfer money from Bank Of America to another one in Secaucus.
1. The most popular method is to use wire transfers. This is the method where Bank Of America sends the money electronically to the receiving bank. The money will appear in the account within a few days.
2. Another option to transfer funds is to make an ACH transfer. This is when the Bank Of America will communicate with each other through the ACH network, and the money will be transferred in this manner. It usually takes a couple of days.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds from Bank Of America into another. These are typically quick and you can configure them to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. In the end, you could take cash out of Bank Of America and deposit it into the other. This might not be the best option if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, however it’s an option when you’re in need of cash fast.
How to Open a Bank Of America Account in Secaucus Branch – 700 Plaza Drive
There are some things you must know before opening a Bank Of America account. This guide will take you through the procedure to help you open the Bank Of America account with ease.
The first thing you need to do is figure out what type of Bank Of America account you’d like to open. There are many different types of Bank Of America accounts, and it’s important to choose the one that’s right for you. Research and look at different Bank Of America accounts to identify the best fit for your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an Bank Of America account the next step is gathering the required documents. Most Bank Of America accounts will require some basic information , such as your address, name and Social Security number. You might also be required to provide proof of income or identification.
If you’ve got all required documents The following step will be to actually create the account. This can be done via the internet by phone, online, as well as in-person at a branch. When you open your account you’ll be required to deposit your initial funds. This is typically a small amount of money like $25.
After your account is open You’ll have to begin using it. This means making deposits and withdrawals when needed. You’ll also need to monitor your account balance so that you don’t go overdrawn.
The process of opening a Bank Of America account is an easy process, but it’s important to be patient and choose the right Bank Of America account for your needs. With a bit of research and preparation you’ll be able to open an account without any anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Of America Account
You can open a Bank Of America account once you have an Social Security number. Some banks might require you be 18 years old, but it’s not always the case. It is also possible to show proof of your identity, for example, passport, driver’s license or state ID. If you’ve got all the documents required you are able to open a savings or checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a Bank Of America Account in Secaucus Branch – 700 Plaza Drive
It’s a big trouble to close a Bank Of America account. Here are some helpful tips to make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Bank Of America and ask to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their instructions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Withdraw any remaining money out of the bank account.
5. Cancel any direct debits or standing orders linked to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a written confirmation from the Bank Of America the account is shut down.