Which is the Bank Of America branch in Seattle Washington?
This Bank Of America branch in Seattle is located at 9616 17th Avenue, S. W. Seattle, Washington.
Table of Contents
Bank Of America Branch Location in 9616 17th Avenue, S. W. Seattle, Washington
Bank Of America was established in Oct 17, 1904 and headquartered in 100 North Tryon St Charlotte, North Carolina 28202. Bank Of America became a member of FDIC insured after Jan 1, 1934.
9616 17th Avenue, S. W. Seattle, Washington is one of Bank Of America branch offices in Seattle Washington. Bank Of America Seattle Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Apr 4, 1962. You can reach this Bank Of America Seattle Branch through customer service phone number (206) 358-2350.
Bank Of America Seattle Branch also provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services go to Bank Of America official website www.bankofamerica.com.
Bank Of America Hours in 9616 17th Avenue, S. W. Seattle, Washington
|Monday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Bank Of America Address Map in 9616 17th Avenue, S. W. Seattle, Washington
Bank Of America in 9616 17th Avenue, S. W. Seattle, Washington (FAQs)
What is Bank Of America Phone Number in 9616 17th Avenue, S. W. Seattle, Washington?
The phone number of Bank Of America is (206) 358-2350.
What is Bank Of America Online Banking Website?
The official website of Bank Of America is www.bankofamerica.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Of America in 9616 17th Avenue, S. W. Seattle, Washington?
What Time Does Bank Of America Open and Close in Seattle Branch – 9616 17th Avenue, S. W.
Monday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (10:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Of America to Another in Seattle Branch – 9616 17th Avenue, S. W.
There are a few different methods to transfer funds to Bank Of America to another in Seattle.
1. The most commonly used method is to use wire transfers. This is where the Bank Of America will send the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring money is to use an ACH transfer. This is where the Bank Of America will be able to communicate with each other via the ACH network, and the money is transferred this way. This typically takes a few days.
3. You can also use services such as PayPal or Venmo to transfer money to Bank Of America to another. These are typically instant and you can even create them to transfer cash on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always take cash out of Bank Of America and deposit it into the other. This might not be the best choice if you’re transferring a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option if you’re in need of cash fast.
How to Open a Bank Of America Account in Seattle Branch – 9616 17th Avenue, S. W.
There are some things you should do before you can open a Bank Of America account. The first thing to do is select the right Bank Of America account. There are many different Bank Of America accounts to choose from It’s crucial to do your research before you choose which one is right for you.
Once you’ve chosen an Bank Of America account The next step is to gather all of the required documents. This includes documents like your Social Security number, photo ID and proof of address. It is also necessary to have at least $25 in order to set up an account.
When you’ve got all of the required documents, it’s time to open up your account! The process is simple and only takes about a minute. All you have complete is to fill in an application and then deposit the funds into the account.
Now that you know how to create a Bank Of America account There’s no reason to not begin saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Of America Account
You can start an Bank Of America account once you have an Social Security number. Certain banks might require you be 18 years old, however this isn’t the norm. It is also possible to show proof of your identity, such as passport, driver’s license or state ID. After you have all the required documents and documents, you can open a savings or checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a Bank Of America Account in Seattle Branch – 9616 17th Avenue, S. W.
It can be a real hassle to shut down the Bank Of America account. Here are some suggestions to help you make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding payments.
2. Contact Bank Of America and ask to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their instructions attentively.
4. Take any money remaining in the balance.
5. You can cancel any direct debits or standing orders linked to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards associated with the account.
7. You must receive written confirmation from the Bank Of America the account is shut down.