Where is Bank Of America branch in Seattle Washington?
Its Bank Of America branch in Seattle is located at 800 5th Avenue Seattle, Washington.
Table of Contents
Bank Of America Branch Location in 800 5th Avenue Seattle, Washington
Bank Of America was established in Oct 17, 1904 and headquartered in 100 North Tryon St Charlotte, North Carolina 28202. Bank Of America became a member of FDIC insurance at Jan 1, 1934.
800 5th Avenue Seattle, Washington is one of Bank Of America branch offices located in Seattle Washington. Bank Of America Seattle Branch has been offering services to these customers since Establishment of branch. You can reach this Bank Of America Seattle Branch through customer service phone number .
Bank Of America Seattle Branch also provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking go to Bank Of America official website www.bankofamerica.com.
Bank Of America Hours in 800 5th Avenue Seattle, Washington
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Bank Of America Address Map in 800 5th Avenue Seattle, Washington
Bank Of America in 800 5th Avenue Seattle, Washington (FAQs)
What is Bank Of America Phone Number in 800 5th Avenue Seattle, Washington?
The number for Bank Of America is .
What is Bank Of America Online Banking Website?
Official website for Bank Of America is www.bankofamerica.com.
What is the Post Code of Bank Of America in 800 5th Avenue Seattle, Washington?
What Time Does Bank Of America Open and Close in Seattle Branch – 800 5th Avenue
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Bank Of America to Another in Seattle Branch – 800 5th Avenue
There are a few different ways to transfer funds from Bank Of America to another one in Seattle.
1. The most common way is to make use of a wire transfer. This is where the Bank Of America will transfer the funds electronically to the receiving bank. The funds will appear in the account within a few days.
2. Another option to transfer money is to use an ACH transfer. This is the process where Bank Of America will connect with each other via the ACH network, and the money will be transferred in this manner. This usually takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. You can also use a service like PayPal and Venmo to transfer money to Bank Of America into another. These services are usually immediate and you could configure them to send cash on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always simply withdraw money from Bank Of America and deposit it into the other. This might not be the most efficient option when you’re transferring a large amount of money, but it’s a viable option if you need to get the cash fast.
How to Open a Bank Of America Account in Seattle Branch – 800 5th Avenue
There are a few things you need to know before you open an Bank Of America account. This guide will take you through the steps so that you can choose the most appropriate account to meet your needs and make sure you don’t make any mistakes.
The first step is to determine what kind of account you’d like to have. The most popular kinds are the savings account, checking accounts, as well as money market account. Each comes with distinct advantages and drawbacks, so it’s crucial to comprehend the distinction prior to making a choice.
Savings accounts can be a useful option to save your money if you don’t need immediate acces to the money. They typically offer more interest rates than checking accounts, however there could be limitations on the frequency at which you can access your money.
Checking accounts are a great option when you require regular access to your funds. The majority of checking accounts include a debit card that can be used for purchases or withdraw funds. There are fees for certain transactions, for instance, using an out-of-network ATM.
Money market accounts offer higher interest rates than savings or checking accounts, however they also have tighter withdrawal limits. If you require access to your funds frequently then a money market account might not be the best choice.
After you’ve chosen the type of account you are looking for, you must search for the best deal. There are a number of factors to consider including the interest rate, fees and minimum balance requirements. It’s important to compare offers from multiple Bank Of America account before making a decision.
If you’ve found the perfect account, you’re now ready to make it open. The process is fairly simple and can be completed online in a matter of minutes. You’ll be required to supply specific information about yourself, including your name, address, along with your Social Security number. You may also be required to deposit funds into the account to create it.
Once your account is open and you are able to use it right away. Make sure you keep an eye on your balance, and be careful not to overdraw your account. If you do need to borrow money, most Bank Of America offer options like credit lines or overdraft security.
The process of opening a Bank Of America account is a simple procedure that will save you time and cash in the end. If you do your homework and comparing accounts to find the account that best suits your requirements and assists you to meet your financial goals.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Bank Of America Account
You can open an Bank Of America account once you have the Social Security number. There is no age limit however, most banks will require that you be at least 18 years old to create an account for yourself. Some banks may permit you to open a joint account along with parents or guardians if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Bank Of America Account in Seattle Branch – 800 5th Avenue
It might seem like a daunting process, but closing the Bank Of America account is actually simple. The steps to follow need to take:
1. Collect your documents. You will need to have your most recent Bank Of America statement, as well as a voided check from the account you want to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be capable of helping you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative will likely ask you for your account number and other identifying information. They might also inquire about why you’re closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you have any automated payments associated with this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. When the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.